Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:36 pm
man... I am being so negative today.

Catastrophe
I got one for my mule. I keep it for amusement. It is interesting, but nothing special.

Lyndexer's Journal
One thing I like about this EI, is how it handled Unisex-ing stages. It has been very consistent and solid. Though I can understand ppl not liking the colors.

The Case of Pietro
Still peeved about Puddle of Blood being in an EI.
Anyway, it has an interesting thing going on. Not fond of the Avatar alteration pose... just doesn't look right to me.

Classilke
Has been a very mellow EI. If that makes any sense.
Its actually so mellow, that it can be rather boring. Besides the cocoon and spider, nothing has stood out as "WOW" type of thing.

The clothing is great though, but I can see this in a Gold Shop.

Masquerade
Oyi... Still peeved about makeup and bangs being in an EI.
Nice concept, but doesn't seem to be going smoothly. There are only so many things you can do to an Avatars head. Seriously... this is one EI that should of had its ideas for Gold Shops.

What really annoys me... is that half of the stages don't show up on dark toned Avatars. So it would feel like a waste if I had to buy something I could hardly use. I don't intend to change my skin for an EI...
I would likely change skins for Arena entries.

The Nightmare
It is an interesting project, and its nice to see the Artist collaborate.

Seracila Pendant
I am assuming this is from the same person who did the Kottan?
Well, if so, I am expecting more clothing. Though I do hope the gray/white theme doesn't bring it down.

Reve Rouille
Very neat... hmm. I like it for it's unique items and clothing. The Artist manages to find a balance with that.

Bad Moon
Not sure how this EI will work out... already the eyebrows look dopey. It will likely end up not being what people expected it to be.

Hidden Ace
So far so good... hmm I don't have an interest in it though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm
Masquerade: Finished. I still don't think it fits very well with older hairstyles or eyes.

Classilike: Finished. I like the coat. Might run around as a spider for Halloween. I work on Halloween. crying

Bad Moon: Not very me, but I can see where this might be popular.  

Salmay
Captain

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Masquerade
Oddly, I figured it would continue for another week. Anyway. I will likely repeat my original post.

Classilke
Nice finish. Though I don't see myself using the items.

Bad Moon
So far so good actually, I am surprised. Though the bright colors are still bothersome.

I like the large noses and teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Masquerade and Classilke are finished? Neither really stood up as being great in my mind. I'll probably be selling my Classilke soon in the Market.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm
I like the Classilke. We don't have a lot of lovely blue clothing.

The Masquerade had a nice run. I know a lot of people are happy to have the make up and bangs back.

Bad Moon, hmmm... still unsure about this one though it is nice to see the werewolf stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 pm
I love Classilke... I want to get another!!!

But my guest for Seracila is totally failed if I buy another lovely silky blue thingy mad

Edit: I cracked and bought another Silk... sweatdrop
Darn it.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:08 pm
Woo! Four evolved today!

Ah...the Nightmare. You live up to your name once again. I love each and every pose this round. I think I may need to get a second.

Bad Moon gives us Inuyasha hair along with more little spirits and eyes. Nice.

The Reve's story continues and it looks like the battle is heating up. I like the new vest and eyes. Plus the knife is a lovely little accessory.

Hidden Ace, hmmm....still not sold on this one but the addition of the wee fairies makes it interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:36 pm
sometimesalways
Woo! Four evolved today!

Ah...the Nightmare. You live up to your name once again. I love each and every pose this round. I think I may need to get a second.

Bad Moon gives us Inuyasha hair along with more little spirits and eyes. Nice.

The Reve's story continues and it looks like the battle is heating up. I like the new vest and eyes. Plus the knife is a lovely little accessory.

Hidden Ace, hmmm....still not sold on this one but the addition of the wee fairies makes it interesting.

Yes! Cryptids in the Nightmare...I am pleased. Got to love Asian vampires...so much more frightening than the "standard version." Nothing like a floating head with intestines trailing after it. xd  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:08 pm
I just bought the Seracila pendant with 200k -.-

Now lets all hope it's gonna be uber good and that the price won't drop. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 am
Pendant evolved ^^ I like the staff and cape.

Journal is the same old stuff...

Case of Pietro is now Cold case of Pietro, maybe because it hasn't been updated fot a while. xd  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm
The pendant is rather pretty though I may not use it this round. The gold color doesn't really appeal to me right now.

I like the nurse's dress from the Journal. The rest is same as usual.

I don't care for the Moon's newest looks. Though we did get the best moon, the main moon, the full moon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 pm
Am I the only one who saw the new eye in Bad Moon and thought "Little Orphan Annie"?  

Salmay
Captain

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm
I haven't even looked at anything but the nightmare.
I like the cobwebs. I might use those.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:07 am
So, the pendant evolved again... I like the green vest, others stuff I'm not sure how I could use.

I read that this EI is based on eastern zodiacs, the gold evo was Aries and this one is Taurus... dunno about the first one with the grey and blue though confused  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 am
Iehonatane
So, the pendant evolved again... I like the green vest, others stuff I'm not sure how I could use.

I read that this EI is based on eastern zodiacs, the gold evo was Aries and this one is Taurus... dunno about the first one with the grey and blue though confused

The vest is beautiful. It layers so nicely.

Maybe the first poses with the wrap signify the keeper of Zodiac, some one watching over all the constellations.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff