Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:50 pm
Sheriti flushed after hearing Earthest last remark about digimon relationships. She looked a bit down a bit embarrised to look at her Myotismon. She fiddled with her fingers along with her long brown hair, "E-ehe..well. I'm not to surprised.... Digimon do have emotions just like us. Even though their data....." Sheriti nervously spoke taking a seat. Reniko was behined the two with a small flush over his pale light blue face. "Not really a subject that comes to mind...." He crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:18 pm
"I'm still rooting for Toan," Earthest said. Then she noticed Sheriti and Reniko's strange behaivor. She cocked her head and then voiced her thoughts. "So...You guys a couple? Because if you are...then that means that...Oh! Well," Earthest turned to SlashAngemon and replied, "I hope you don't feel that way about me." SlashAngemon rolled his eyes and said, "No. I do not." Earthest sighed then thought of an idea. "TOAN!! IF YOU WIN, I'LL GIVE YOU A SURPRISE!" Earthest shouted.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:53 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan thought about the gift and shiver at the though of what it might be then jump off of the air to dodge slayerdramon blade as Vajiramon cut threw Slayerdramon back with his halberd but was knock back by Toan. "Take that!" Toan yelled in triumphed but was knocked aside by Slayerdramon "That felt good after so long Toan!" Vajiramon appeared in front of Toan and punch him in the gut causing Toan to cough up blood. Toan drop a few paper slip from his sleeve on Vajiramon and jump back as Vajiramon exploded causing Toan to fly back from the impact hitting aginst the wall. Vajiramon charge from the explosion and slash Slayerdramon in the gut with the halberd causing him to revert to Dracomon and he faint from the attack "You serouisly think your gonna beat me in my own home!? HA!" Vajiramon laugh. Toan Slowly rose up "Then there was one" And they both charge at each other

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:06 am
"I have gold on this Toan! You better not lose! If you lose I can't give you your gift!" Earthest yelled. She then proceeded to rant at SlashAngemon about being antisocial towards the opposite sex. SlashAngemon sighed and ignored Earthest, at least he tried to.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:19 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan jump into the air to dodge a swing of Vajiramon halberd and landed on the staff and slash his blade down but Vajiramon predicted this and punch Toan in the face sending him back to the wall crashing into one wall destroying it and smashing into another one behind it. It took a few moment before Toan got up a little wobbly "Ok....that kinda hurt" Toan said as blade drip down from his eyes. Vajiramon laugh and charge with the spear again as Toan sidestep the slash that would've cut him in hand and drop a few slip then did two back flip to get away as the slip exploded but Vajiramon was unaffected and charge out of the smoke and smash his fist into Toan gut causing him to hit the roof. He landed to the ground with a hard thump. Toan try to get up but the attack paralyze him a little.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:30 pm
Earthest was not impressed, at all. "I expected more from Toan," Earthest sighed. "All that talk and now bite."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:48 pm

Toan got up by her remark and got a little pissed "Well let see you take a punch in the gut!" Toan yelled back his sense all open up and he notice Vajiramon slashing down the halberd at him so he ducked down to dodge it then slam his blade into his sheath "Soundshattered!" Causing Vajiramon nerves to paralyzes for a few second then Toan crouch down and smash his sheath into Vajiramon leg causing him to fall and he jump into the air and smash his foot into Vajiramon neck forcing him to stay down with his sword drawn to his neck "Grrrr" Vajiramon was regaining his mobility but he couldnt get up "Fine i....surrender" He said after 10 mins not being able to get up "Now get off me!" Toan sheath his sword and walk over to Earthest "Now what was that about being all talk!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 am
Earthest snorted. "You looked pathetic fighting them. I was expecting more. At least you won in the end. But...sadly, I'm still not that impressed with your skills," she said as she shook her head. "At least you finished the fight which is more than I can say for the rest of your group. But honestly, I was was expecting a little more from you."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:57 am

"This coming from a girl having a hard time with a devimon, ha!" Toan said "If your so great then why don't you stop being a pacifist and fight me"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:58 pm
"I had no problem with the Devimon. I kicked his behind. And I don't believe in fighting for fun or training. Fighting is only good for defending people. And I wouldn't want to hurt your pride," Earthest said smiling. "Pacifism is like being a vegetarian. You can not temp me to fight for fun or training." "They do take your skills for granted," SlashAngemon said. "I know, but he'll get over it."  

Earthest

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm
toan I got one thing to say your an a**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:11 pm

"Drop dead" Toan said to zar "I'm already in a bad mood today but thank you for making it worst, if your gonna criticizes my skills for losing to powerful digimons then you are a sick and twisted lady"

shadow toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 pm
shadow toan

"Drop dead" Toan said to zar "I'm already in a bad mood today but thank you for making it worst, if your gonna criticizes my skills for losing to powerful digimons then you are a sick and twisted lady"

*bursts in and knocks toan to the ground* shut up . . you are such a damn hypocrit . . I would knock the hell out of you if you werent just a waste of time. you are an a** to everyone and deserve to go **** yourself you annoying hypocritical *******. now . . .shut up. thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 pm
shadow toan

rofl me drop dead more like you your just a retard who likes to spread his bad mood around now what youi should do is shove that bad mood so far up your *** that it gets stuck so you won't spread it around  

ZarAburame

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:40 pm

wow if i wasn't in a bad mood i would probably reply to that and make up worst insult but not now now ******** off

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games