Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Earthest smacked Toan and yelled, "Don't you dare mess with time! You schmuck, you better end this now or I'll end it for you. And three years did not go by. You end it or I will!" Earthest glared.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Ow!' Toan said as he rub his head "It was a joke about how much bullet i have gee" Then continue firing at ghoul

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:53 pm
scream "Fine I'll finish it," Earthest growled. SlashAngemon flew in between both Toan and ghoul. "Holy Sword!" And with that a bright light erupted. When all was clear, the fight was over and SlashAngemon was the victor. Earthest had Toan by the ear and was scolding him. "I told you to stop it, but you didn't. You have no idea how ticked off I am at you!"

((If I'm auto hitting, I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of the fighting right now.) Wait for awhile before doing this again, please, I beg of you!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:56 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Ow-ow-ow please-ow-no! ill-ow- stop im beg-ow-ing crying " Toan said Wingdramon and Vajiramon laugh as they saw there master finally begging for mercy "Never though i witness the day the great Toan begging like a little dog!" Vajiramon said as they fell over laughing

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:56 pm
after seeing the ragnarok known as Earthest, Beelzemon jsut slipped back into Saren's digivice..

((Sorry earthest..))

Saren clapped as he applauded Earthest..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:04 pm
Zar looks at all the stuff happening "Um don't they relize Im still in MY TANK sweatdrop ." Zar says to him self  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Earthest declared, "Enough for now!" She let Toan go and glared at him. "No more fighting till at least Tuesday. I'm tired of dealing with it. No one ever wins and it gets old!" Earthest then took a large breath and then smiled serenely. "Okay?" SlashAngemon turned to Vajiramon and Wingdramon. "I told you she was strong as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 pm
All of Saren sigimon looked a bit shocked at Earthest's outburst..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

greem

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:35 pm
After the AUTOHIT from Zar Kaito gets up energized and full of life. "That was a great hit let us continue this battle. He grabs to two broken halfs of his double bladed spear in each hand, he would now use them as duel blades. Kaito charges at Zar and flips over him lands and dashes while spinning horizontally with great speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm
1.) Zar is in a tank
2.) Earthest will kill you!
3.) this is gonna be funny right toan?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:40 pm
you forgot
4.) Zar has actived god mode by using his cheat code  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm
Oh yah, I forgot how is that cheat code go again...
up, down, circle square, triangle, octopus , foot? is that it?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:46 pm
Tigerx81
Oh yah, I forgot how is that cheat code go again...
up, down, circle square, triangle, octopus , foot? is that it?
no not even close its bianary code you know 1s and 0s I know it because I gots the manual for this game  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 pm
oh, i though i had to press teh buttons and than throw a live octopus and then slam my foot into the game..your idea makes mroe since..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games