Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:15 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Brother..." Ifuuki whispered quietly. "Tell me, do you hate me?"
"No I don't Ifuuki, no I don't." He landed on a thick branch and kicked off hard. He landed on another and another. He was moving at great speed...

Ifuuki chuckled.. "Yeah...I...thought...so..." she replied slowly. Then she was silent. She never slept, her eyes always seemed to be moving...

Ifuuki's eyes opened and she smiled. "I don't need to sleep Kenji-san. I gave that up many years ago." She had a rather devilish look on her face.
Kenji didn't flinch, nor did he think of letting her go. With a neutral voice, Kenji greeted her. "Hello Ifuuki. Glad you can join us."

She bushed her hand under his chin. "The brat seemes to have taken quite a liking to you." She narrowed her eyes. "In fact, she used most of my chakra to heal you. Given that, starting a fight with you would not be in my best interest. Nice dress by the way. Do you buy all your enemies clothes?"
"She's a sweet side. Something that you should try sometime." He hopped onto the next branch, laucnhing himself forward. "I don't see you as an enemy really. What's more, it does suit you, if you smile." Though it is a delicate situation, Kenji just, pulled her closer to him, as if he was hugging the 'other' Ifuuki. Strange as it is, what can he do?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:18 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki chuckled.. "Yeah...I...thought...so..." she replied slowly. Then she was silent. She never slept, her eyes always seemed to be moving...

Ifuuki's eyes opened and she smiled. "I don't need to sleep Kenji-san. I gave that up many years ago." She had a rather devilish look on her face.
Kenji didn't flinch, nor did he think of letting her go. With a neutral voice, Kenji greeted her. "Hello Ifuuki. Glad you can join us."

She bushed her hand under his chin. "The brat seemes to have taken quite a liking to you." She narrowed her eyes. "In fact, she used most of my chakra to heal you. Given that, starting a fight with you would not be in my best interest. Nice dress by the way. Do you buy all your enemies clothes?"
"She's a sweet side. Something that you should try sometime." He hopped onto the next branch, laucnhing himself forward. "I don't see you as an enemy really. What's more, it does suit you, if you smile." Though it is a delicate situation, Kenji just, pulled her closer to him, as if he was hugging the 'other' Ifuuki. Strange as it is, what can he do?

"How sweet." Ifuuki said dryly. "Well I should say this now then. I don't want you to die before I get that dragon of yours, so listen to me. That poison that she removed is still in your bloodstream. It will still kill you, but it will take alot longer. I know, I developed it. The only chance you have now is the antidote I made."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:25 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Dragon Sneeze

"How sweet." Ifuuki said dryly. "Well I should say this now then. I don't want you to die before I get that dragon of yours, so listen to me. That poison that she removed is still in your bloodstream. It will still kill you, but it will take alot longer. I know, I developed it. The only chance you have now is the antidote I made."
Kenji nodded. "I don't fear death. Though I still have ways to go to find the killer of my father." He looked at her straight in the eye. "Knowing you, ask or not, you won't give the antidote unless you get something in return." He looked straight ahead again.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:29 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji nodded. "I don't fear death. Though I still have ways to go to find the killer of my father." He looked at her straight in the eye. "Knowing you, ask or not, you won't give the antidote unless you get something in return." He looked straight ahead again.

She smiled and gave him a sly look. "Why would you think that? After all, if you refuse and die, then I'm left out." She put her hand on his chest. "Besides, all I want from you is Rei. But you wouldn't give him to me anyway, so lets just say this is a freebie." She specificly let out the part about Kenji rescuing her from an eternity of crazed meanderings through the forest, she didn't like looking weak.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:39 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

She smiled and gave him a sly look. "Why would you think that? After all, if you refuse and die, then I'm left out." She put her hand on his chest. "Besides, all I want from you is Rei. But you wouldn't give him to me anyway, so lets just say this is a freebie." She specificly let out the part about Kenji rescuing her from an eternity of crazed meanderings through the forest, she didn't like looking weak.
Kenji nodded and stopped adruptly. "We're here." He then he hopped off the branch and onto the ground. "Its not much, but what can one do about it..."

Kenji's little home was hand-made. However, it looked really small. "Don't let it fool you, it's big." He walked to the door, stepped on something on the ground and the door opened. What he said was true, one shouldn't be fooled: The main part of the 'cottage' was made underground. But still, it is small.

Still carrying her he went into a room, his room, and layed her on the bed. "Its a little messy but make yourself at home." He then about-faced and left the room, closing the door behind him.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:47 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji nodded and stopped adruptly. "We're here." He then he hopped off the branch and onto the ground. "Its not much, but what can one do about it..."

Kenji's little home was hand-made. However, it looked really small. "Don't let it fool you, it's big." He walked to the door, stepped on something on the ground and the door opened. What he said was true, one shouldn't be fooled: The main part of the 'cottage' was made underground. But still, it is small.

Still carrying her he went into a room, his room, and layed her on the bed. "Its a little messy but make yourself at home." He then about-faced and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Once she was alone Ifuuki wasted no time. With much effort now that her chakra was drained, she forced a small set of five scalpels from the flesh in her legs. She had plnted them there next to her shin bones for just such a situation. The dress she was wearing had no sleeves, so she put her hair up in a bun and hid them there. She had not been able to check if her stolen KGs still worked, but with such low chakra, she couldn't test it. She had to fully regain control of her mind, and somehow she felt that Kenji was the key. Oddly enough he began to grow on her, probly due to the brat's feelings. Perhaps she'd keep him around after removing his dragon. Or.. Ifuuki revesed thinking, If I get him on my side, perhaps he would give me the dragon on his own... It was worth a try.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:56 am

I know its a dangerous thing Rai, but I can't help it.
You've fallen for her or something? Come on Kenji. She'd kill you the next chance she gets. She did that to others and she'll do it to you.
If she does so, then what? countered Kenji. If I'm dead, she can't get to you. Rai went silent for a moment.
Then what if she feints loving you? Ifuuki's Ifuuki, no matter which side of her is present. Sooner or later you'll have the one and only Ifuuki.
Then it's my undoing.

Kenji walked into the 'living room' and sat on the floor, in a corner. He then asked himself. "Am I just being selfish?" Yes you are... came the quick reply from Rai. Kenji smiled and decided to make fun of Rai...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:01 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
You've fallen for her or something? Come on Kenji. She'd kill you the next chance she gets. She did that to others and she'll do it to you.
If she does so, then what? countered Kenji. If I'm dead, she can't get to you. Rai went silent for a moment.
Then what if she feints loving you? Ifuuki's Ifuuki, no matter which side of her is present. Sooner or later you'll have the one and only Ifuuki.
Then it's my undoing.

Kenji walked into the 'living room' and sat on the floor, in a corner. He then asked himself. "Am I just being selfish?" Yes you are... came the quick reply from Rai. Kenji smiled and decided to make fun of Rai...

Ifuuki strolled out and eyed Kenji. "First things first. I had stashes of the antidote in my old lab, but it is no doubt destroyed by now so the only option is to retrieve the original stock. For that we must return to my clan village." She frowned. She did not relish going back to that backwards place. "I'll tell you this now. My clan hates outsiders. We are very likley to meet heavy opposition from people almost as hard to kill as I. I havn't been there in over 170 years, but as far as I know I am the only one who has advanced my Kekki Genkai as far as I have."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:05 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Then it's my undoing.

Ifuuki strolled out and eyed Kenji. "First things first. I had stashes of the antidote in my old lab, but it is no doubt destroyed by now so the only option is to retrieve the original stock. For that we must return to my clan village." She frowned. She did not relish going back to that backwards place. "I'll tell you this now. My clan hates outsiders. We are very likley to meet heavy opposition from people almost as hard to kill as I. I havn't been there in over 170 years, but as far as I know I am the only one who has advanced my Kekki Genkai as far as I have."

Kenji looked up and then nodded. "Fine. Just lead the way. As for the opposition, I'll do what I can to handle them" He walked up to a large cabinet. "What are we going to do? Walk in and take it, or ask nicely?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:19 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Then it's my undoing.

Kenji looked up and then nodded. "Fine. Just lead the way. As for the opposition, I'll do what I can to handle them" He walked up to a large cabinet. "What are we going to do? Walk in and take it, or ask nicely?"

"A good 75% of them are insane, so the second option is not likely to work." Ifuuki replied as she thought. "Besides, I am the only one who know where it is. If I've done my calculations correctly, and I always do, then with the amount of poison in your system you will live four days eight hours and aproximately twenty minutes. The trip there will take aproximately three days and five hours, leaving one day and three hour for us to fight our way into the village, retrieve the antidote and prepare it for use."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:24 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Then it's my undoing.

"A good 75% of them are insane, so the second option is not likely to work." Ifuuki replied as she thought. "Besides, I am the only one who know where it is. If I've done my calculations correctly, and I always do, then with the amount of poison in your system you will live four days eight hours and aproximately twenty minutes. The trip there will take aproximately three days and five hours, leaving one day and three hour for us to fight our way into the village, retrieve the antidote and prepare it for use."
Kenji nodded and then opened the cabinet, revealing a small weapons store. He then went to the lower right side of the cabinet and pulled out small scrolls; summoning scrolls.

And then he took some more kunais and shurikens. For safe measures. He took a folding-Fuuma-Shuriken. "Alright then... want a weapon?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:59 am

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Then it's my undoing.

Kenji nodded and then opened the cabinet, revealing a small weapons store. He then went to the lower right side of the cabinet and pulled out small scrolls; summoning scrolls.

And then he took some more kunais and shurikens. For safe measures. He took a folding-Fuuma-Shuriken. "Alright then... want a weapon?"

"Might as well take a few kunai." She took a pouch and put a few kunai inside. "I haven't used them in several years, but they should be sufficient. We also need headbands for Hidden Stone Village, it will make it easier to travel through that area unnoticed. Also, I know you must enjoy this dress, but I think I may need something more suitable if we are to masquerade as stone nin."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:41 am

Missions....He never liked them. Not after what happened. Nevertheless he completed the S-Rank mission. Ganeni sighed and headed over to the graveyard. He walked up to a specific grave and stood there for a few minutes. Time seemed to have stopped for him. After a while he planted the flower seeds he recently bought. He always took care of this grave. Even if it was the job of the Kazama's. This was very personal.

He used to be alone. He was used to that. But now he hated it. His son away, to a Hidden Village. His son didn't tell him which one it was because he thought that Ganeni would visit him. But Ganeni wasn't really alone. He had friends here. Some he knew for 15 years now.

"Goodbye, my love." He said in a whisper and left.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Then it's my undoing.

"Might as well take a few kunai." She took a pouch and put a few kunai inside. "I haven't used them in several years, but they should be sufficient. We also need headbands for Hidden Stone Village, it will make it easier to travel through that area unnoticed. Also, I know you must enjoy this dress, but I think I may need something more suitable if we are to masquerade as stone nin."

Kenji walked to another cabinet and then pulled out a Hidden Stone Village outfit, and a headband, and tossed them to Ifuuki. "Here. They're clean." He took out a head band for himself, and tied it on his head. With all weapons well packed and ready, he walked to the door.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:33 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji walked to another cabinet and then pulled out a Hidden Stone Village outfit, and a headband, and tossed them to Ifuuki. "Here. They're clean." He took out a head band for himself, and tied it on his head. With all weapons well packed and ready, he walked to the door.

Ifuuki walked into the other room and changed. She stared at the headband before putting it on. I havn't worn one of these in over 200 years. I swore I never would again. What am I doing?
Reguardless of her thoughts, he tied it firmly to her head. Now was not the time. She had always opted for intellegence over emotion, and in this case it was the best thing to do.
She walked out and nodded to Kenji. "Let's go."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games