Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:45 pm
I can start the Mwujuzi/Nywea and Takoda/Prinike RPs if you want to do the Jani/Mora one. XD;

No worries about Tasunke/Velum.

And for the fling part of Takoda/Prinike, I don't think I have any RPs for him yet, but I can do some selfs, and RPs between some of my other characters to get his count up. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm
*pokes Puter* if you still want to go ahead with these then I'm happy to set some RPs up now *completely free and on Holidays*  

Vesale

King Kitten

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am

Cross-posting the RPs to here. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm
heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:10 pm
Once we finish the RP with Fleance and Ninon, Dakika demands RP with her Daddy. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm
heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:33 am
This is for after Grendel's current plot is finished, buuuuut...

You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: Chayah
What kinda RP? Let's file this under "romance"
Future plots? Grendel takes/lures Chayah away and makes her his slave. She will not be treated well at first, but eventually her quiet attitude will earn her leniency. He'll use her to make cubs and will raise them in a very peculiar way, although Chayah will actually be doing the bulk of the work. He'll ignore the females (except to punish them for being "bad"), treating them much like Chayah's mother treated her, as bargaining chips, and spend most of his time raising the males. Other females may join his group but they won't be going to U'W. I don't think Grendel would do well in a pride. He'skindofafreak. >.>" He may also have other males in his group, if he can find someone who tolerates his personality, because he believes strongly in the idea of brotherhood between males.

Anyway, this could go a lot of ways. Even though Grendel is a monster he wasn't born this way, just conditioned by his father, and there are times when he actually seems sad and confused. Maybe Chayah sees this side of him and actually falls in love with him? It wouldn't make him a better person - he'd probably take advantage of her even more - but it would make their relationship a little bit crazier. Or maybe Chayah just sees him for what he is - a monster - and tries to escape? Perhaps he could use her for her visions? He's currently searching for his father who he idolizes. He'll never find him, but Chayah's powers would encourage him to keep her around at any cost. His focus may soon change from finding his father to finding something else (though I haven't decided what yet). A lot could happen with the cubs, too. I was thinking one of his sons could be like really quiet and submissive and this would cause Grendel to beat him because he sees him as being "feminine." Idk. I'm open to suggestions! Ultimately I'd like their relationship to end badly, possibly with Grendel being attacked in some way, maybe even by one of his own offspring. I have no problem with Chayah escaping to a happier life at some point. All I ask is for some drama in between. :3

To get an idea of what he's like, you gotta read this RP. Even though it was done a long time ago when Gren was just a kid it captures his ******** up mentality and inner conflict really well. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:43 pm
heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19051615

still up for that fling? o:  

Ameh

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm
* 3* Yessssss~

-bumps-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Just dropping off a tag for you between Ghazaala and Kau. If you still want to do that fling between them, of course.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21323447

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm
I couldn't remember if I was supposed to start and RP for Mys'ketay and Tichaona or if you were. ^^; So just checking. biggrin
AIM: KianaNala16  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 pm
A while ago you offered Baako for a fling with Ishekhesi, and I was wondering if you were still interested? It's a no strings attached fling.  

Mtorolite

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:50 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Tisztességes
Tiztess for short.
My SoA: Teppa
What kinda RP? Friend/encounter. Just looking for basic cub rp for her, since I've yet to play her. Uhm I wasn't sure on offering or not since his persona's not up, but.. c|;
She is a lot like Luna from Harry Potter; aloof, carefree, and kinda off. But still rather calm and gentle.
Future plots? uhhh.. I dunno..? |D;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces