Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:53 pm
"Time does not matter to me, but I like to travel. It's the only thing I've done for the past few years." Zyltai walked outside and leaned against a tree, "The choice is yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 pm
"i think i can kepp going for a little while." yilayth smiled. "it's not late enough to be taking a knapp...."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:11 pm
Callisto narrowly doged the dragon jumping to Nabri's side and held her hands out to redirect the lava flow next to them. Magma wasnt the same thing as fire so it was much harder to control it. "Come on Nabri, as long as he doesnt have this both the temple and Ivansi are safe for the time being at least." she said quickly pulling her friend behind her. Callisto ran to an empty magma vent and crwaled inside it with Nabri still behind her. Its a pity the dragon was using Yvansi's body otherwise he wouldnt have been able to fit inside. Their only hope was to reach the inner sanctome of the temple, a place forbidden to all mages except the High Master of the temple. Callisto knew that if she and Nabri got inside it would be the ultimate safe place for them. Not even the dragons power could infiltrate it. But Callisto was curious. Just what layed inside of the sanctome anyways? They were about to find out for themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 pm
"Well, this will make a great story some day!" Nabri muttered as she crawled after Callisto, she was starting to get ticked off at this dragon thing, 'Water doesn't even touch him does it?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Rifthol screamed in anger as they escaped, for the moment they were safe a magma vent erupted there, blocking the entrance. He turned and headed for the forge entrance, as to work the spell Mol Flien had taught him so long ago, and bring the secondary ressurection to power. The body wouldn't be able to be sacrificed then, but he would become one with his body, which lay on the floor of the forge, again. He entered one of the ruined halls of the temple, destroyed by a volcanic eruption, then made his way down the long magma tunnel toward the forge. When he reached the forge, the large hole, he began waving his hands slowly in a circle, chanting the words to transfer his soul to the dragon skeleton at the bottom of the forge, which would reform when he joined it. Yvansi couldn't do anything while trapped in the sword, so he awaited the ritual to be finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:52 pm
Yilayth clapped her hands together. "lets get going!" she said to Zeltai while starting to walk of into the forest again. she looked around the senery. "it so pretty in the forest..."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm
"Dont worry Nabri you can drown his scaley hind off once this is over, lets just hurry to the sanctome." she said pulling Nabri out of the vent. She approached the immense doors of the sanctome and took a brief moment to admire the beauty. They reached to the top of the ceiling encrested with gold and rubies with ravishing designs of fire surrounding it. She placed her hand on the door and focussed with all her might. She wasnt even sure if the sanctome would grant her entrance for the only people allowed in were those deemed worthy by the High Master and he was no longer here. But suddenly thedoors slowly oppened and she sighed with relief as they walked through. Once they were in the doors closed up again. Now they were safe.....but what was in the sanctome so secret to the outside world?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm
He yelled the final chant, then the flames erupted along the edge of the forge. The dragon body rose, and flesh and skin began growing again. Rifthol laughed maniacally as his soul faded from Yvansi's body into the new one. When the flames ceased he flexed the muscles in his body, memories going back to his old days. Yvansi's body now being free, his soul reclaimed it, then he lay still for a moment before grabbing the sword and running from the room, off into the temple, then away into the wastelands, intent on finding out Rifthol's weakness. (Thats the last we'll hear of Yvansi for a while. I'll take over Rifthol and add my next character soon. Don't worry, Yvansi's not dead, he'll just be gone for a while. I had an idea. )  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm
(alright fair enough)
Callisto looked around to see that they were now in what appeared to be a meadow. There was green grass and babbling streams and even small animals could be spotted running around. It was all very beautiful. "Well this wasnt what I expected." she said to herself.

Voltaron watched from the rock ledge above the meadow. There was a mage within the sanctome. But that was not possible. The fire mages had all been killed he had seen the horrific incident with his own eyes. And wait there was a water mage with her. No mages had entered the sanctome for years yet here two stood right before him. The mighty dragon stood and expanded his wings preparring to glide down. The fire mage looked all too familiar. He jumped into the air of the immense cavern and flew down in front of the two girls. "Greetings." he said to them his deep voice echoing all around him. "I am Voltaron, guardian of the temple of fire, Lord of the dragons. Speak thy names." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 pm
Callisto knees had practically given out from under her. A dragon lord! Here in beneath the temple all this time. She performed the sacred bow of the fire temples. He bowed back. "I am Callisto, last surviver of the attack upon the temple of fire, here seeking refuge in the sanctome." she announced formally.
At first Voltaron was silent. "Callisto you said?" he asked. She nodded. So she did survive! All these years and she was alive now standing before him. "Do you know who I am?" he asked finnaly. She shook her head. He morped into his elven form no longer the huge golden bronze dragon but now a tall hansome elf with blonde hair. Blonde hair and amber gold eyes. "I am your father Callisto."

(hahaha i luv soap opera twists!!!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Rifthol yawned widely before flying up to the floating ship with a few wing flaps. He hovered next to it, then declared laziny, while looking into the eyes of the future queen Lalapeya."Back to the royal castle. I have things to do, people to enslave, countries to take over." The mages slipped his mind completely, though he did sense another dragon nearby now that he was whole again... (Crap... i spaced on my last post. Can we go with Rifthol attacking Yvansi, cutting him on the face, and THEN Yvansi escapes? Vital to my idea. Sorry.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:03 pm
(alright then whatever)
Callisto looked at the elf in front of her with shock. "My father?" she whispered. "How? My mother said that, that my father was dead." she said. Voltarons face fell at mention of Callistos mother. "Ah yes Keeamay. Your mother. She said that only to protect you from the truth that your father was not only a dragon but a dragon lord. That couldve endangered you." he said to her. "I never thought I would met you face to face, especially after the attack on the temple. I thought you had perished like she did." he said sadly. "Had I known....." he trailed off.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 pm
(Sounds good to me Yvansi, just wish i was in on it....)
Nabri's eyes widened with shock, she could handle dragons, mages, temples, but Callisto's father? Way to much, Nabri dropped to her knee in a faint, (usually she's not one to faint but she hasn't slept nor ate in a while, drama does take it's toll. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:09 pm
Callisto looked down with shock. "Nabri!" she exclaimed kneeling down to her friend. "Are you alright?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Zyltai placed a hand on Yilayth's shoulder, "Yes, it is nice, but we should probably get to an inn so you can rest easy."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games