Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 am

"I would always come back." He placed a hand on her back. "Always."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:52 am

"Really?" Meghan's eyes brightened and she grinned. "Well then I'll go to school and get some homework for while we're away." She said with a nod, pulling herself reluctantly from his arms. She walked out of the house and climbed into her car, driving off towards school.

In the bushes, Max lurked. He smiled widely for Meghan was finally alone. He quietly ran behind her car, following her. When she pulled up to the school and climbed out of her car, he snatched her quickly and ran off before anyone would notice.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 am

He could smell Max again. He quickly moved and fallowed the scent. A loud snarl escaped his jaws.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 am

Max snarled back over his shoulder as he ran, with Meghan limply hanging over his shoulder. She could barely see anything and she was feeling quite sick. "help" She whispered

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:00 am

"Dont worry Meghan. I'll get you." He continued running after him, incressing his speed every step, along with his anger. His eyes becoming black with anger. He soon caught up with Max
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am

Max snarled as Jake caught up with him. He tossed Meghan high into a tree and turned to face Jake. "Sorry Jake mate..." Max said with an evil grin. "She's just too precious to give up." He nodded and looked up at Meghan. "I'm not going to kill her. Just love her. More than you ever could."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:08 am

Jake instantly tackled Max right to the ground and pinned him. "Your never going to touch her again!" He snarled. "And today, your going to die!" Using his telekinesis his began to "pound" him into the ground.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 am

Max growled, shoving Jake off of him. He shrunk into a defensive pose and bore his teeth at him. "Keep thinking that Jakey..." He chuckled as he scaled the tree and took Meghan in his arms. He forcefully pressed his lips against hers

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:28 am

He jumped back at him, forcing them apart but making sure not to hurt Meghan. He tackled him away from her again. Sinking his teeth deep into his neck and ripping out a chunk. "I dont think, I know!" He screamed ripping another chunk from his neck.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:32 am

Meghan screamed as she fell from the tree, hitting the ground with a loud thud. A smile was spread across Max's face. "I'm just one of many Jakey... You're not going to stop them all. They will get her." He said calmly as he was being torn.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:36 am

He continued to rip Max into pieces. Once his was finished he burned the remains. Walking away calmly he picked up Meghan. "Im sorry... I have to do this... It's the only way they'll stop." Holding her up. He kissed her passionately. He then broke the kiss and bit her neck, injecting the venom.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:38 am

Meghan's eyes widened and she screamed as the venom tore through her. "No..." She muttered as she shrank to the ground, shaking violently.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:39 am

He held her on the ground. He held her close to him. "Im sorry Meghan." He pulled her head into his chest and sat there with her.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:43 am

Meghan shook for a while then went limp in his arms. Her appearance started to change and she'd scream in pain as the venom reached deeper and deeper in her. She went limp for a long time before slowly opening her eyes and leaping away from Jake. She shrank back against the ground and growled a bit. Her body seemed resiliant to the venom a bit. She retained most of her own appearance. Her skin was just colder and sparklier.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:44 am

He stood up. He looked over at her. "Meghan." He slowly approached her.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games