Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:11 pm
(GET ON THE PM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AN MONSTROSITY OF AN ODDITY)
Falcon looked at Tibby closly in shock. "I think...i think your my sister." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Tibby's eyes widened in shock, she couldn't breath, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear. Slowly she sank to her knees, about to faint, a terrible pain shot through her head again, alll images of Falcon and herself, small happily playing. she gasped as she leaned against the wall, holding her head in pain.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 pm
"Tibby!" he said dropping down to her. "Tibby think do you remeber anything else? What happened?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:28 am
Red Heart dipped a wing to keep an eye on Falcon. She had already been nosing around in their minds to find out their real intentions. She didn't trust two-leggers. She did not know why she had not told them of their connection, it hadn't seemed right. When they figured it out, she snatched them up in her claws and set them on her back. "So you know?" She asked, leaning into an updraft.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Falcon looked at Red heart in shock. "You knew this whole time?! I cant beleive this." he muttered. "Look you must put us back there. We need to save Kree!" he urged.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Tibby started muttering what she was seeing quickly, not really feeling anything, completely trapped by her own memories. "A small farming village...a woman with long black hair and green eyes....me and Falcon trying to buld a fort...a evil man burning and destroying things...." she whispered, her eyebrows furrowing.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 am
Red Heart looked over her shoulder at her passengers. "Which way? And, yes. I knew." She asked Kree. Turning her eye to Tibby, she said. "Your mind remembers things it wants to forget. Some memories are so painful your mind blocks them from your memory. It's a protective measure against emotional pain. With the right persuation, your mind will tell you all." She looked ahead and tipped a wing to climb on an updraft.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm
"We need to get within the center of the castles base. I think theres an underground cavern hes keeping her in." he said to Redheart. "I dont understand I remember what your talking about but how why did it happen? And why didnt I recognise you sooner?" he asked Tibby. "Theres something else that doesnt fit. Im not an elf." he said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Tibby opened her eyes, "How am I supposed to know?" she said to Falcon as the pain faded from her head, "I'm the one with the head issues."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 pm
"Yeah but of the two of us, your the smart sibling." he said joking.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:07 am
Red Heart chuckled at Falcon's joke. "Is there a way in from the outside or do I need to make one?" Red Heart knew it would be easily if she just took what she wanted from is mind, but she refused to do that. They would think it rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Tibby smirked at Falcon at least he had that one right, "I don't remember eveything completely, mostly just picture, scenes, sometimes sounds." she said, "Why didn't YOU remeber me?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Kree smirked, “Well I’m glad, let’s see about your death.” She remembered a small light spell, and a tracking spell, she whispered both spells under her breath-at the same time- a small ball of pure light lit up in her hand, it suddenly grew to light up the whole room, But this wasn’t just a room, it was a throne room and she was right in the center of it, on the far wall was a huge throne, where the dark creature stood, He took of the large cape he was wearing, he was so ugly, it blinded Kree, but she felt across the floor, and over to his discarded cape, and threw it over her and wore it, “You’ve won, I cant see I am useless, to every one.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Falcon was about to reply but remembering Krees desperate situation he knew it would have to wait. "We'll work this out later. First Red Heart we need to get down into the lower base of the castle thats where theyre at." he informed her.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 am
Red Heart senced the power coming from under the rock of the castle and made a quick decision. "You might not like this," she told Falcon and Tibby, "but hang on and whatever you do, don't scream or let go!" Red Heart positioned herself over the spot she chose and dove. She held her wings close to her and began to spin. A hundred feet from the ground she breathed fire upon it. The rock collapsed against the flames and Red Heart flew right into the rock. When she reached an underground cavern, she backpedalled and landed gracefully. "Everyone alive back there?" She muttered over her shoulder, chuckling slightly. Two-leggers never did like dives like that. Maybe she should have warned them a little better.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games