.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immastegosaurus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Gaia Name: immastegosaurus

Likes: Talking. Art [any kind]. Sci-fi/Suspense anime. Asian Dramas. Hanging out. Charity events. Sarcasm. Video games. Travel. Music. Different cultures and languages.

Dislikes: Young kids [not so much by age but by attitude. You can be 12 and still act mature, it's not a myth.]. Ignorance. People who hate others because of what a friend says rather than what they TRULY think. Cheating [of any kind.]. Meat.

What got you into Seto: The way he cared for his brother. And how he's always so high and mighty. I love his attitude. The way he's portrayed is really cool. I find men like that dreamy xd . It really couldn't be helped. He's so cool in the subbed version !

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member.

Other: I really like talking to people. Anyone really. Even if we have nothing in common, just getting to know others is exciting !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:37 pm
Welcome, Clem! Nice to see a new face with similar interests around here. smile  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Synystre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:51 am
Gaia Name: Synystre

Likes: Anime, Manga, Avenged Sevenfold, Within Temptation and many other things

Dislikes: myself and people who hurt me....

What got you into Seto: Everything about him XD I thought he was cool when I first starting watching the show

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member

Other: I nice when I want to be and please forgive me if i post and I'm all emo crying I've been going through some things and I'm trying to hold onto life but it's hard. I'm sorry...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:00 am
Howdy there! Welcome to the guild. Everybody has their right to be emo from time to time, so it's OK. Even Seto gets emo some times, hiding it under his tough exterior and leather pants.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Synystre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:07 am
lol XD
True that  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:37 pm
Gaia Name: Yuuki Kaiba

Likes: anime, manga, seto, internet, books, fanfictions, solitude, silence

Dislikes: people who force me to change

What got you into Seto: every freaking thing about him. head to toe.

Other: excuse my solitary attitude.  

Lt Honeybee

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:06 am
Welcome to the family. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 am
Gaia Name: Were N00blet (Durrr.)

Likes: I don't even know these days. D; But, recently I have been getting into tarot cards.

Dislikes: The Phelps Family. D< Those people are freckin' bonkers.

What got you into Seto: Watching the show long enough, I realized at a very young age how perfect he was. D; And, although eventually I got over my infatuation for him (after about three years of having nothing but lust for him -teartear-), I can still very much acknowledge what a good looking man he is. <3

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): I is member.

Other: Im Lily = old account. If you dun believe me, then go to her profile. : B

Were N00blet

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:09 am
Welcome back! I just got net back, so I've returned. (searches for her puppyship buddies.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:39 pm
Gaia Name: Shinar

Dislikes: Disrespect, over-excessive fangirl/boy-ness, when people dominate in roleplays unfairly, and are just rude all-around >>

What got you into Seto: His all-around amazingness. And the tragedy that he is set up to fail because stupid Yu-gi-oh people-creators are stupid ;.;

Other: Uhhh...Moo? ><;

Sin
EDN  

D___2645

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:38 pm
Howdy Shinar! Welcome to our obsessive little family! Hop right on in and join the topics! : )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:41 am
Gaia Name: Shizuka Angel

Likes: Yu-Gi-Oh, Serenity Wheeler/Shizuka Kawai, Kisara, making AMV's, wrinting fanfiction, drawing, complaining about living in Ireland, Barack Obama, pizza and Final Fantasy.

Dislikes: George Bush, John Mc Cain, Naruto, Ireland, having a heart condition and the way Yugi and Yami's voices went wierd in season 5.

What got you into Seto: I used to be huge Silentshipper, which is what initally got me into him, and then I started reading more into his relationship with Mokuba and his position in the stoyline. And the rest, as they say, is history!

Rank in the Guild: Member.

Other: If it seems I'm bein racist again the Irish, I'm not! I live in Ireland, and I hate it. I won't complain about it in here though.
Oh, and sorry for the essay style application...I'm not sure where all of that came from..^^;  

Shizuka Angel

Perfect Gawker

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Hey, I like essay style applications! mrgreen

But I hate where I live too. I don't believe I was meant to live in the southern U.S.
D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:48 pm
EDIT: The previous thing was never posted. o__o

Gaia Name: Taku pwns YOU

Likes: Horror movies, ghosts, ghost hunting, movies, directing, movie-making, graphic design, going to cons, cosplaying, making cosplay, voice acting, acting, singing, dancing, playing tennis, anime, manga, voice actors, food, etc.

Dislikes: Kids, n00bs, a certain man, other things. See profile for details.

What got you into Seto: Being the silly 7-year-old I was, I just loved how he was an a**. Now, I love him because of everything he is, was, and will be, practically.

Rank in the Guild (Member/Crew): Member.

Other: See profile for details that I'm too lazy to type out.

Taku pwns YOU

Shizuka Angel

Perfect Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:42 am
Death T-2
Hey, I like essay style applications! mrgreen

But I hate where I live too. I don't believe I was meant to live in the southern U.S.
D:

Glad you liked it then! I'll try to keep that standard up. 3nodding
D: That sucks...I don't believe I was meant to live in Ireland either..espically since my parents were going to emigrate when I was 6 months old..

Oh, and I can delete this post if you want me to.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff