Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ilinkzeldi really hates Minnesota weather Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  +1
View Results

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:08 pm
ahem toan made a move on my girl(she was on gaia for a while) just to mess with me. I refuse to get along with him and never have. Check through his profile for my arguements or fights with him. So are rp and not so serious some are more serious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:09 pm
surprised I'ma go check this out cause I'ma have the dream team together!  

Cuevas_506

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm
Oh yeah, the rivalry. Forgot bout that.

Just you and me could meet up Zar. . . seriously I need to roleplay before I start writing that paper or I will lose all interest in writing forever. That or just get a headache, but both a displeasureable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:18 pm
acually my character is free atm but im playing a game XD. So i kinda cant x-x.  

ZarAburame

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm
*GLARES*

Fine I can wait. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 pm
sweatdrop I'm officially going Rogue so don't be surprised if you see me at Toan's side fighting for the memories.  

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:26 pm
Christian13000
sweatdrop I'm officially going Rogue so don't be surprised if you see me at Toan's side fighting for the memories.

O_o toan is in the rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:29 pm
Will somebody at least meet up with me in the rp, I've literally listened to the same song over and over again in boredom and now it's stuck in MEH HEAD!

NOOOOOOOOOOO![/tehdramaz]  

ilinkzeldi

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm
He will be soon enough... And Karan now your well being will be at stake here since now only take orders from me. Well until I get clearance that Toan is going to work with me. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm
ilinkzeldi
Will somebody at least meet up with me in the rp, I've literally listened to the same song over and over again in boredom and now it's stuck in MEH HEAD!

NOOOOOOOOOOO![/tehdramaz]

are you an RK or a Spirit or a neutral?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:33 pm
About to be Neutral currently a Royal Knight...
EDIT: I thought that was towards me sorry...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:34 pm
I'm a neutral. I just need an update on what's going on exactly.  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:39 pm
ilinkzeldi
I'm a neutral. I just need an update on what's going on exactly.

Ahh let me jsut say I am going to spot soon. The digimon I am about to summon will probably scare the living crap out of the weak hearted....XD

Christian can fill you in on the rest XD

P.S My RP character looks like this XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Well currently we're going for the Water Memory (Going to be RK property). Before so me, and Zar had this week long exchange for the safe return of Kazu. Which ended up with Zar pissed beyond description cause the Memories I was supposed to give him where fake. So ShineGreymon got his a** nearly iced, and thats just about it. Oh, and Karan took the Machine Memory from us so that's why I'ma kill him.  

Cuevas_506

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:47 pm
Christian13000
Well currently we're going for the Water Memory (Going to be RK property). Before so me, and Zar had this week long exchange for the safe return of Kazu. Which ended up with Zar pissed beyond description cause the Memories I was supposed to give him where fake. So ShineGreymon got his a** nearly iced, and thats just about it. Oh, and Karan took the Machine Memory from us so that's why I'ma kill him.

1. I am closer to it than you......
2. I didn't take it from you I won it XD
3. Trust me you won't be able to beat me XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out