Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am
Dougal could not help but stare up in awe at the great demon.
-----
Aisling, a little ways out of the city now, and looked back. Then with a sigh she continued onward.

She sighed to herself and in her mind called out, "....Adam......brother.....all alone...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:05 pm
The two demons looked at each other for a little while and Mestopheles sighed, flipping a page over in his book. He then eyed Dougal with interest.
“Adam, what do you want?”
“You haven’t seen Beelio around, have you?” Adam asked, quick to clarify they were relatively safe.
“No, why should I have? The only time he ever sees me is when he’s used up his last set of slaves. He acts like he runs the God-damned place, but I’m the Viceroy here...then bloody Lord Satan’s got me doing his paperwork. “ he complained, a moan that Adam had heard countless times before. The demon snapped to look at the cage.
“Name!” he demanded of the cage nearest to him. There was a lot of fearful and angry chattering form inside of it and Mestophele’s tail thumped in irritance on the ground. He rubbed a hand in stress over his temples and glared up at Adam.
“Will you tell these sacks of crap to answer me, or I’ll cut their goddamed hands off?!” The crowd in the cage almost immediately quietened and Mestopheles gave a groan of relief. He pointed a pen back at the man closest to the front - a rough looking ex-mortal with a couple of gold teeth.
Name.
“Andre Lorenzo.” The mortal answered a little defiantly.
“Thankyou!” Mestopheles sighed and scribbled his name down. A couple of demons at the cage opened the door, dragged Lorenzo out and moved him into a different cage. Mestopheles frowned in concentration as he wrote and without looking back up at Adam said- “you still haven’t said what you actually want.
“I want to check if this man has clearance to go to earth. He’s a tracker demon.”
Mestopheles looked up at adam finally and sighed again
“Well if he’s a tracker than he already has clearance. Duh.”
“He was a halfie - so he got killed and i need to make sure it still applies.” Adam said patiently.
Mestopheles eyed Dougal. “He’s Beelio’s problem. Sure: he’s got clearance, but it’s limited, like al lof us. 8 hours a day. That what you want to hear?”
“It’s good enough. Thankyou Mestopheles.” Adam said with a smile. He nudged Dougal to turn and head back. As they walked back Mestopheles called out to them, but was ocne again occupie din hsi book.
“Y’know Adam, if Satan catches you looking like a zombie again he’ll kick your head in. You might think about covering up more next time.”
Adam looked over his shoulder and then continued walking.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:09 pm
saito popped up in front of aisling
"its alright aisling"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:29 pm
"Well that was quick," Dougal said. Then he add, "...and just why would Satan "kick your head in" on account of your appearance?"
---------
Aisling haulted at Saito's sudden appearance. She gave no response and became visble for a brief-only to allow him to see her frosty glare, then vanished out of sight again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:30 pm
((I feel bad that Natasha and the others seem to keep getting left behind. >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:33 pm
(thats funny)

saito felt sorry for aisling
"I can take you to adam"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:37 pm
[I know. Once zizzy and ady's back on we can do their part of the story more]

Adam sighed and ran a hand down to poke at his exposed ribcage, now gradualy healing back over due to the time he spent in Hell.
"It works like this: as the Grim Reaper, I pass people over into the next life. But i also have the ability to save people from death , if their Fate allows it. Every time I do this it uses energy, and when I use energy i decompose - hence why humans tend to show teh grim reaper as a skeleton."
he shrugged
"Satan...doens't like that. he wants all humans who shoudl die to die,. he especially hate sit when i bring people he might ensnare for hell back to life in teh hoeps they change tehir way. in short, I mess up his plans. If i'm eficient at my job - passing people over quickly and saving as many people as I can - I skrew up his game plan."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:39 pm
She looked out from the door and she couldn’t find the shade. Anima looked down and was a bit bored. “I think that mister will come late today and I don’t think that he will have time to be with me.” She enters and she went into her bathroom and she brushed her teeth and then she went up and jumped on her bed. “Today have been a very odd day” She took her pillow and looked up. “Turn off the light when you’re done Gimpi” She could not forget the injured lady today.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:45 pm
Aisling paused a moment.....tempted by the offer. She tried projecting her thoughts to Saito-not knowing whether or not he could pick them up.

"...Adam....said.....to run....."

Aisling felt uneasy with Saito.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Dougal looked to Adam and said, "Ah.....and I thought I had sibling problems."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 pm
saito said
"i see then ill go get adam you run"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm
At Saito's words Aisling's presences faded-a chill blew across grounds...around the headstones of the cemetary.....through the cracks in the home where the little girl and her plush, Gimpi, lived....

((I tried to help get you into this Aqira-although you're doing an awesome job on your own too.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 pm
saito got his sword and pocked his finger a little so it started bleeding and he draw a circle on the ground and in the circle was a star and it allowed him to take to adam
"Adam can you here me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Gimpi falls down on the ground and a knife appeared in the air and then it flew into the wall. Anima woke up and realizes that she had fallen asleep. She saw the knife on her wall and then Gimpi. “What happened, did you hear something” She took Gimpi and then she understood. “You mean that someone outside is in danger and need our help and that you feel something that is unbalanced. Your talking very complicated you know that Gimpi but if you want to go out then we better hurry before mister arrives. She took her cloth on and walked down and she brought her scissor and Gimpi followed her. He sat then on her arms when they reached the door and then they both look outside. They walk outside and look around. “Hello is anybody there?” They walk out from the graveyard and headed to the wind that Gimpi had told her that he felt  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:42 pm
Aisling pressed onward but at a slow pace, still not fully recovered. She once again paused to rest.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games