Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:59 pm
(Well I thought your third lesson was with Iyoten so I took the fouth lesson too me because I'm teaching Animated creatures and Summoned Creatures.
This is getting a bit confusing, I need or someone give me the scheme or I will fall apart *Fainted in the desk*)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 pm
"Listen too me girl. I was just being nice too Fausty boy and then I just said hi because I forgot to say hi and then you give me bad vibration. Listen the last thing you would do is to make me angry because if you make me angry then you will beg that you had never met me or lived in this world” She felt like she felt that she gave bad vibration “Look what you made me doo, I wanted to be nice and I almost looked at you as an enemy. Why can’t you be nice like him” She sounded hurt and then went to Faust and went behind his back and hugged him “You don’t think that I’m evil don’t you” She said with sweet voice. She wanted to make Lamia as an evil person. "It's your fault for messing with me dolly"  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm
Faust sat frozen in his desk, "....I-I.....don't think you're evil....Sunako..."
His eyes pleaded to Lamia as if saying 'help'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 pm
Sunako smiled. "Thank you Fausty boy" She gave him a tough on his cheek and a hug. "Your so nice too me and see another person like NOT the others " She went to her seat and smiled. "That dolly is messed up and Faust is helping me"She then went to her book and writted down things she was going to do with Faust tonight............  

Izno

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Lamia growled in anger as Sunako started messing iwth her, but soon saw teh look in Fausts'a eyes. he didn't want her, and he wouldn't get messed up by her. she felt relived and actually liked Faust more for it.
she made a mental not to keep an eye on Sunako.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 pm
[Well I need to get my sister to her bed, she don't want too and she need to sleep so see ya all tomorrow]  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Faust took a deep breath. "This is turning into a very awkward first day," he thought.

Remember the question about the before Lamia asked before the confrontation.....

Faust looked to Lamia and said, "....ah....a-about the boy, Ailion. He seemed in better spirits. I think he'll be ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 pm
[no problem- sweet dreams smile ]

Lamia nodded. "That's good then." she said though ehr mood was significently deflated. She continued drawing the man form hr dreams, a little forwn of puzzlement on her face unconciously as she did so.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 pm
Faust began to wonder about his plans with Lamia after school. He turned to her and asked, "Hey Lamia.....after school-is there anywhere special you want train? I mean...um....I'm pretty capable in the Village Greens. But for more of a challenge we could try the lake or garden....well...their a challenge for me still anyway. You're probably out of my league....*nervous laughter* Of course if we go to the lake...um....nevermind."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 pm
Lamia looked interested and gave a shy smile.
".. what's thatr about the lake? It sounds cool."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:25 pm
Faust gave another nervous laugh, "...W-what's at the lake?.....hehe....well....you see....."

Faust looked into Lamia's eyes-defeated by her gaze he said, "Well...*his voice lowered to a whisper*.....my dad.....he sort of lives there.....in the lake...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Lamia nudged forwrads, ehr eyes widene din interst, and copied his hushed voice.
"Your dad? wow. i've never heard you talk of him before, actually."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Faust scratched his head and his voice remained hushed, "Well....I don't talk about him much....well....because....there have been so many stories about him actually in the past apparently....you've ever read the old news stories about the discovery of the 'lake monster' right?" Faust was starting to get a bit nervous now....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:59 pm
" 'lake monster'?" If Lamia coudl look any more interested it was practically impossible. "wow...we're totally going to find him."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm
A sudden aura of depression suddenly surround him, but he smiled as he always did, "....the lake it is then...." He turned his attention back to the class. "I sure hope father behaves himself," he thought.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games