Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Sospel

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:30 pm
Ello all from the icy world of MN!!

My name is Peach, I am nearly 17 and Art and Writing are my life.

If you want to get to know me better, read my profile or you can comment/PM me. ^ ^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 pm
i'm alicia or aliray, according to taste. i'm super grateful for the invite, muchos arigato, amis!

Forest of Rhetoric

Creation Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:15 pm
I'm Creation Nightmare. Just call me Nightmare. I'll put it plain and simple... I don't like guilds but this one caught my attention. I am an artist as well. If you want your avi or RPG character to be drawn, contact me. I am learning how to use photoshop but I think I can do well in pictures as well if I put effort to it. I need support though which I will post in another topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:08 pm
Dymyr
Hi Blu! Welcome to the guild!
Although I should be the one bowing for the captain serves you and the rest of the members.
*Bows in return*

wat is w/ all the bowing xd
r we supppose 2 bow question
if we r sorry sweatdrop
*bows*  

smartychick15

_-0--Hikari--0-_

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 pm
Hello there, thank you for the invitation.
I'm usually always in the mood to talk, though I may not be on/active as often as others.
I do love making different avatars, as well as drawing/photography, and videogames (particularly RPG's.)
I am a novice RPer, mainly enjoying fantasy style, and I look forward to meeting you all. For the convience of all people involved, please feel free to call me Hikari.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Hello all. You may call me Nakamura or Chiwa. Nice to meet you all. :]

ninja  

Nakimasu Fubuki

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Welcome all...
Thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy.
Sorry for my absence lately for I've been sick...

@Cutie Pie- No, she just bowed and I found it polite to return the favor, plus, since it is I that depend on all of you, for you make this guild strong, I find it my responsibility to show you all respect and place your standing in this guild even above my own, for I serve you, not the other way around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:44 am
Hi everyone biggrin  

Mytia

SisSister3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 am
Hi everyone~! =3 My name is Mary ^^ Lets see...where to start... sweatdrop
I like reading books 3nodding Most of my free time is on here or in the library XP
I'm 15 going on 16 in April X3
And when most people get to know me really well they end up calling me sis XP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:37 am
Hello, hello. My name is Kristina and I thank you for inviting me to your guild. Generally, I just sit on Gaia puzzling, so perhaps I'll have something wonderful to do on here with you lovelies.

Hum, I'm quite nice, but pretty outspoken. If I don't agree with something you say, I generally voice that. Although it's not always in the nicest way, so I'll apologize in advance if I get all 'uh no, this is what is going on.'

I'm also a book nerd and will read like no tomorrow. I have my own library that would be my room. All of my money ever goes towards books. I find it gross to read the same book that hundreds of other people have touched, so I hate borrowing them from the library.
sweatdrop  

kristina couldnt

sexy_sykoo_Rezery

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm
um.....hi?
You all can call me Les (short 4 leslie) i suppose. ummm...every one is bowing...
*bows?*
do i say sompthing about myself?
okay well um...i'm fifteen. u already know my name. theres more about me on my profile.
and um i have emotional problems i'll leave it at that.
but um....what do i do from here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 pm
and i'm also a very moody person. One minute i can be a complete b***h 4 no reason...the other i say sorry for things i didn't even do. (the mood i'm in kinda right now) but usally i'm a very brutally honest person. I have lots of mood swings. But i'm a rlly nice, helpful person. I can be. Usally i also goof off and swear a lot.
yes, i'm complex o.O  

sexy_sykoo_Rezery

xXiLeeLaBearXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 pm
hewo all my name ish leelah x] im very random but aslo nice im easy to get along with but only if you dont mess with my friends x] then yea... so yea im 14 im young XD im fun like you all are x] heck send me some pms lets party biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm
Hi I'm darkone5656 you can call me dark. I'm new here and I really like role playing. sweatdrop Um so if you could help me out that would be really helpful....  

darkone5656

luna_the_wolf13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Ummm hello im luna Uhhhh 14 like anime,drawing (not very good at it) Uhhh love friends Uhhhh yeah you can read more bout me in my pro Uh guess thats it  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games