Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $
Random Number Game!! (Read 1st post for a chance at 20k!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 374!

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:07 pm
But many fairies also are perfectly respectable spirits, and essential members of our metaphysical community with significant roles to play. It's almost never a good thing to make generalizations about a species, so I've been working on my attitude toward the fey as a whole.  
WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 131!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:12 pm
I knew a lady who had a fey shrine in her backyard. It wasn't a big ordeal, and you'd never notice it unless someone who knew about it pointed it out to you. Which is really the way to go in such things.  

WebenBanu

WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 362!

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:14 pm
Basically there are certain kinds of plants which the fey really like, and she'd planted some of them together in a little copse of sorts. Underneath their overhanging branches, she'd placed a tiny little goblet- I don't remember whether it was handmade or something like you'd get for a dollhouse, but I think that it was made of clay.  
WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 29!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:16 pm
Every now and then she'd leave a little brandy or beer out there for them, maybe a few drops of wine- just something for them to enjoy.  

WebenBanu

WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 354!

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:18 pm
If you offer libations at your rituals, Jameta, you might consider sharing some of them in your fairy circle.  
WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 191!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:20 pm
Btw, I absolutely adore helicopter seeds. They're a hell of a lotta fun to play with- especially if you've climbed up to the top of one of those maple trees and have a long way down to drop them.^_~  

WebenBanu

WebenBanu generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 343!

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:23 pm
What is your Dreamweaver homework, Kei? That sounds interesting.^_^  
Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 50!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:49 pm
WebenBanu
Fairy rings are cool, but I tend to steer clear of the fey.^_~
Quite understandable, and generally my own feelings.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 491!

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:52 pm
WebenBanu
I have to admit- they're appealing (enchanting, even^_~) in many ways, but between most fairy species and myself there seems to be something of a personality conflict.
Indeed- they are so varied in apperance, varying from beautiful, flower-like creatures, to squat, mean little buggers. They are a bit to flightly and dramatic, as a species on whole, for me, being a more grounded individual.  
Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 253!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:58 pm
WebenBanu
Their sense of humor doesn't jive well with mine, for instance.
Yes, they tend to be quite mischievious characters. While at times I find their tricks amusing, they can go to far for me.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 349!

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:04 pm
WebenBanu
Fairies like to play "hide and seek," where they will "borrow" small- but needed- items and hide them to watch the human stomp around turning things upside down in order to find them.
Hmmm... wonder if they "misplaced" my college folder. whee Eh, it was probably me stuffing or leaving it some place. And even if they did, I'm not too bothered by it, and because I'm not reacting, I'll hopefully find it soon.  
Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 439!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:10 pm
WebenBanu
It still bugs me when people talk about fairies like they're all cute and happy, innocent childlike spirits.^_^' They're not- many fey creatures are rather dark and malicious, actually, or completely indifferent to anyone else's continued health and welfare; anyone working with the fey should definitely look into their history and be forewarned.
Certainly- assuming fairies and such are all sweet is like assuming Morrigan is all loving. Sure, there is that side to an extent, but there other sides to be considered and respected.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 105!

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:14 pm
WebenBanu
But many fairies also are perfectly respectable spirits, and essential members of our metaphysical community with significant roles to play. It's almost never a good thing to make generalizations about a species, so I've been working on my attitude toward the fey as a whole.
Indeed. 3nodding If we do have any fey, they seem cool with us being here, so I am goign to respect them and try to coexist.  
Jameta generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 225!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:15 pm
It will be interesting looking into the fairies of my area, considering I'm not in the 'typical" fey area. I wonder what the Pacific Native Americans' perspectives on these creatures are. biggrin  

Jameta
Captain

Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas