Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:13 pm
hm... ur right *burns condoms, smells* ah... burning latex. his/her pleasure? not anymore  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm
Unless he's going into her REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY
FFFFFFAAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:17 pm
wait... 17 or older to go in the wardrobe? *feels madness again* Evil me: scream damn it!!! evil arrow twisted *chuckles* well if I can't go in... NO ONE CAN!!! *laughs like a manic while destroying the wardrobe w/ scythe and machete* that will show ya to put an age restriction!!! twisted arrow mad arrow neutral *returns to normal, looks at mess* normal me: what just happened?  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:25 pm
* heals the wardrobe*

Hey guys i am here for the party

*walks in with his llama*  

Joeyfish5
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm
*twitches, gives in to the madness again* Evil Me: evil now u've done it.... u had to heal that back up... just to piss me off... right? evil arrow twisted but don't worry... just remember: don't get even... *reaches for active chainsaw and sledgehammer* GET MAD!!!!! twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm
*comes out of the rage orgy for a sec to get his sauasgues*

Hey !!!!

*turns his weapons to dust and freezes him in a block of ice, then teleports him to anatrica*  

Joeyfish5
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm
*anger melts ice* twisted *transports back* *destroys everything in sight, the wardrobe, the people in it, everything in blinding rage and madness, leaves everything in ruins* twisted *laughs like a manic* twisted *Joey tries to heal self, but quickly rips his arms off and transports him to underworld* there u go, meet ur old friends! *slowly turns to normal*  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm
And THAT's why there's an age restriction.
Luckily, I just meet it. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:20 pm
*giggles*

Luckly i put you in a portal to your own mind and that wardrode was the portal back to your physical shell! only joker can save you now

now that you say it

*opens portal to underworld*

Be back later home Gs

*rides llama with lazers on its head into the portal*  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:08 am
Wow that chicken tasted great.............. Oh yeah and so was the orgy  

hazel843

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:50 am
rofl

One of those days I should stay up late at night in stead of reading what you guys did afterwards ._. C'mon guys, I'm one hour before bl**dy England gonk

And the age restriction.... seeing that I'm soon 19, taking in too young children might... not turn out well.
Joey, hugs to you for healing and protecting the wardrobe (for whatever reason you did it). I got my collection in there. You see, I'm kinda... kleptomaniac ^^; Don't worry, you can have your wallets back and I'm not even gonna keep the $  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm
*whispers to reaper*:well there always lieing xd i'm only 14 xd xd  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:20 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
rofl

One of those days I should stay up late at night in stead of reading what you guys did afterwards ._. C'mon guys, I'm one hour before bl**dy England gonk

And the age restriction.... seeing that I'm soon 19, taking in too young children might... not turn out well.
Joey, jugs to you for healing and protecting the wardrobe (for whatever reason you did it). I got my collection in there. You see, I'm kinda... kleptomaniac ^^; Don't worry, you can have your wallets back and I'm not even gonna keep the $

Ooo okay i thought you where grabing in my pants because you where curious  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:52 am
Joeyfish5
The_Witch_Aryllia
rofl

Joey, jugs to you for healing and protecting the wardrobe (for whatever reason you did it). I got my collection in there. You see, I'm kinda... kleptomaniac ^^; Don't worry, you can have your wallets back and I'm not even gonna keep the $

Ooo okay i thought you where grabing in my pants because you where curious

Hmm, you'll get half a point right. At least this one only lives once xd  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

hazel843

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:54 am
Can I have his pants if you dont want them?  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games