Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:56 am
Tat stepped up beside Tyran. Her eyes lit up. "Oooooohhhh...." she said in amazement. "Can touch it?" Her hand reached out slightly...

((Why do I get the feeling that you may have somehow set Tat up for this?)) lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 am
(moi? surely not :p)

Tyran quickly and rougly grabbed her elbow, dragging ehr backk.
"Hell no. We don't even know what it is."
The smell was incredibly strong now and he sneezed, putting up a sleeve to his nose and mouth.
"Myabe this is what we're looking for." he said warily, his voice a little muffled by the material.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 am
Tat pretended to whine as Tyran pulled her back. "How are we going to figure out what it is or does if we can't touch it?" she asked. "Throw a rock?" Luka meowed loudly and Tat cuddled him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:27 am
"That sounds like an idea." Tyran said, reisting his urge to joke about throwing Luka into it. He wasn't serious, and he knew it'd probably upset Tat.
he looked around for a big enough rock.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 am
Tat smiled happily as usual-glad to have thought of something useful. She glanced around at the ground and spotted a rock that could cover the palm of her hand. "How about this one?" she said kicking it in Tyran's general direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 am
Stephanie looked at Tyran nodding. "Does it look like anything someone from you guys' times would be playing around with. There's nothing on Earth in the 20th century that could be like that that I'm aware of."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:54 am
Tyran picked up the rock and nodded a thanks to Tat.
"Frankly there's nothing I know of like this. But technology jumps forwards so fast, and there's so many different aien cultures going together. Antimatter's been messed with before so i can understand something causing this, i've just never seen it's result before. Antimatter's usually used for lightspeed, and then only in small quantities."

He hoppe dte rock upa nd down in his hand, glanced around to make sure no normal people were wtaching, and then threw it into the weird area. There was a flash of light, the rock's shape appeared to stretch suspended in the air, and then it dissapeared.

He blinked.
"Woah."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:38 am
"I hope you didn't hit anyone in another time period..." Stephanie said nearly speechless.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:46 pm
"Yeah.... you've got that right." Tyran said. he wondered what to do. a huge chunk of him wanted to leap through and see where they ended up, as they could hardly remain here..but he worried what woudl happen, and if it'd somehow kill them.

(ok guys when or if we go through i'll put the destination to a dice-roll. 1 veleth's place, 2 tat's place, 3 stephanie's place, 4 tyran's place ok?)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:03 pm
((Cool-Tat will have fun where ever she goes....))

Luka seemed to have become curious about the 'rip' as well because he lept down from Tat's arms and approached it with caution. "Luka-sit!" Tat ordered. Luka obietly sat down and meowed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 pm
Tyran satred at Luka, disbeleiving that a cat could be taught how to sit as well as a dog.
Well now he had seen everything.
He took a deep breath.
"I don't now whether it will close once someone goe sthrough it....if we all wanna go, we'll have to do it together."

(duh duh duuuuuuuhhhhn! We're going to Tat's time!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 pm
(( eek WHAT?! No way.....lol That means I have to think more on characters and backgrounds..... whee ))

Tat scouped Luka up in her arms. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she grinned inexcitement.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:26 pm
(lol)

Tyran looked at teh others and nodded.
"ok..on the count fo three." he stepped upto it, his heart hammering. "one....two..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:29 pm
"THREE!" Tat shouted excitedly as she dashed forth. She was fully aware that she would be getting a scolding from Tyran once they were on the other side.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 pm
As Tat rushed forwards so too did Tyran close his eye and dive through the rift. he had the curious sensation and tingle of his atoms, a flash of pain and then he stumbled through and landed on a foriegn ground.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games