Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm
Leon paused in his tickling and raised an eyebrow. 'Really? You want it to be worn just for you? Why didn't you say so? That's all I wanted with the negligee. For my eyes only.' He hissed and kissed her lips and showered her cheeks and neck with kisses.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm
Kailee giggled, tilting her neck slightly to allow him more access. "Then I guess I'll get you the speedo and we'll call it even." she murmured with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm
Leon held back a moan and pulled her closer she was baring her neck for him! And he couldn't take because he knew it would hurt what they had. His hands caressed up and down her back. 'Even.' He repeated flicking his tongue over her jugular then kissed under her ear. He would never take from humanoid flesh again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 pm
Kailee did not hold back her soft moan. She was not at all embarrassed about her actions around Nadia and the others. If they didn't like it, they could just go away. It wasn't like she wanted them there anyways. "Love you." she whispered, leaning close to the other.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:25 pm
'Love you too.' He whispered back pressed her as close as he could without crushing her. His face buried softly in her neck and his hand held her nape. With a reluctent sigh he pulled away. 'We have to keep moving dear one. The sooner I meet your parents the sooner we're married.' He purred and kissed her eyelids.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm
Kailee smiled. "Yes. That's a good idea." she murmured. "We should go." she added, pulling away a little bit, but she kept a hold of Leon's hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm
Leon grinned and pressed a kiss to her head then continued to to walk holding her hand. 'So how long till I get to meet them?'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm
Kailee opened her mouth to answer before she caught a certain scent and stiffened, her mouth clamping closed quickly as she looked towards the scent. "Er . . . now." she murmured, grinning in a bit of a pained way. They had crossed into werewolf territory and her parents were coming through the trees . . . with a veritable welcome party of werewolf guards to greet them. "Hi Mom . . . Hi Dad." Kailee said, moving closer to Leon, feeling rather uncomfortable.

Nadia and the other two wolves transformed. "Your majesties. Your daughter has returned with her . . . erm . . . fiancee."

"Yes, I see that Alpha. You are dismissed." Kailee's father said with a frown.

Nadia and the others bowed before transforming back and bounding through the forest.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Leon didn't know what to do. He was the biggest virgin out there. Never had he ever met the parents, kissed a girl, or hugged a girl other than his mother and little sister and he certainly never did all the things he wanted to do to Kailee. He cleared his throat and slapped on a smile. 'Hello Sir, Ma'am.' He said more nervous than a puppy. 'Thanks for your help Nadia.' He said sincerely hoping she didn't growl at him. Oh dear lord help me now... he thought his eyes darting around to all the wolves around. He wasn't uncomfortable he was just worried that if they attacked he'd be ashed before he could blink.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Kailee's parents didn't seem to even acknowledge Leon's presense or his greetings. Kailee's mother came foward and it almost seemed as though there was fire dancing in her eyes. "WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING YOUNG LADY?! RUNNING AWAY?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL HAVE BEEN?!"

Kailee let out a whimper and pressed herself closer to Leon, almost as if she could hide from her parents and the world if she got close enough.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL US TO TELL US YOU WERE OKAY! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE TORMENT YOU PUT YOUR FATHER AND I THROUGH?!" Kailee's mother continued to rant at her daughter, while her father, though he had seemed stern at first, gave Kailee a sympathetic smile. It was obvious where Kailee got her temper from . . . and by all means it seemed that she got a rather muted version.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm
Leon wrapped his arms around her helping her try to hide from this crazed woman. He didn't mind the being ignored part but this woman was starting to try his patience. 'If I may speak?' He asked and quickly continued before he was told no. 'I was at fault. You see if I hadn't have fallen over she wouldn't have dropped her phone on the road and a truck would not have run over said phone. Even though I'ma vampire I have the co-ordination of a two year old human child. But I am working on it. And please don't be so hard on her, you have no idea the amount of trouble we've been in. And-' His phone started ringing. 'Excuse me, hello? Oh MA...m...o...yes....yes...no she's here I took her...*sigh* Mamo calm down...No, no don't do that I'm fine. I promise I'll be...Well tell Aunt Bellatrix to suck it up I'm fi-what do you mean? How could you allow this to happen!? Mamo? Mamo!!' The phone cut out but he continued to call into the phone. 'Um...' He began his yellow eyes turned black. He looked down at Kailee. 'I can't go back home...if I do I'll catch the blood plague and...' He coughed so his voice wouldn't break. 'I can't go back...I only just survived the last out break...'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 pm
Kailee's mother fell silent and all her anger seemed to evaporate as she overheard the conversation. Kailee looked up at Leon. "Do . . . do you want to talk about it?" she asked softly.

Kailee's father, however stepped in. "If he does, he can do it later once we are all out of the elements. I shall . . . arrange for private accomodations for the two of you then?" he asked, looking at Kailee as opposed to Leon. He wasn't too keen on his daughter sharing a room with a male but . . .

Kailee smiled happily. "Thank you Daddy." she murmured.

They then travelled to the palace and Kailee led Leon up to her room. "So . . . what's the blood plague?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm
Leon's face was drawn in sadness. 'The blood plague is...it's like the plague that hit the humans during the middle ages. Except not only does it affect us physically but our thirst becomes so great we eventually turn on each other. We thought we'd cured it but a group of nomads arrived for the wedding carrying a mutated strain of it...everyones infected but me because I ran before they arrived...Mother is still so weak from the last time it spread. I nearly didn't survive...Some vampires die before the unsatable thirst arrives from thirst deprivation. It destroys the apitite until the final stages but most like I said don't survive to see the final stage...' He kept stopping in his explianations of it so he wouldn't cry. He didn't want her to see him cry around so many people. 'I don't want them to die...the last thing I said to them face to face...' Ignoring everyone he picked her up bridal style and buried his face in her neck but kept walking. He didn't want to just hold her hand this time. He needed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 pm
Kailee's face dropped. "Oh Leon. I'm so sorry." she whispered, hugging him while he carried her. "Is there any way I can help?" she murmured, wanting to help cheer the other in any way possible.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Leon shook his head and pulled her closer. 'Just be here forever.' He whispered his hands curled gently around her thigh and shoulder. 'I love you.' He said again using all his will to continue walking and not collapse on his knees where they walked.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games