Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am
Velteh cleared his throat and put a hand on Renten's shoulder. They were jerked back into relaity.
"Be that as it may, this is none of thier concern. Nor is it of our employer's concern. Perhaps it is best if you keep your motives to yourself for now. I wish to speak of the Drow Priestesses themselves, and thier demands."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:50 am
"Very well then." Renten said as he steped back.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:11 am
"Your highness." Veleth said to the king with a vauge nod of respect. "Pease take a seat, I do not intend that anyone dies now. Provide dyou don't attack me, of course." he smirked.
"Drow, you may remain to give my words legitimacy if you feel they require it. You may keep your weapons so long as you do not use them. you, sir -" he said to Vence "-will remain on your best behaviour. no more tricks."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:17 am
"You know. There is always a chance He wont listin." Renten said as he put on his hood.  

Andy _1134

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 am
"I'm sure everyone will listen, Renten. I do have to pity you, though. You used to be so much better off." Sheathing his sword, he sat down cross-legged, content to listen to what this man had to say and the reactions of everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 am
Veleth smirked and jabbed a finger in the king's direction.
"if he does not listen, then victory wil be swifter."
he pointed at Craban. "If he does not listen and attacks, he will die."
He pointed at vence.
"If he does not listen, he will die." he looked back at Renten. "It is quite simple."

"What gives you the right to-!?!" the advisor exclaimed. Veleth placed a finger over his own lips to quieten him.

"I apologise, my enterance was quite rude, and after our little bout of espionage I understand that you are upset. My name Is Veleth, gentlemen, and I stand as the high representative of the sisterhood of priestesses who have conspired to create the sleep and begin the war. Naturally they would not lower themselves to such levels as to speak with you directly, so they hired me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 am
"You mean being a fool like you." Renten said a quick glance.
"I like that plan." Renten said as he fixed his gaze.

Kyrun sat the catching his breath
[Rentens become quite Crazy even for me. ninja burning_eyes ]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 am
[lol]

"mhhm." Veleth agreed vaugely.

"What are you?" the King demanded, an edge fo fear in his voice.

"Human enough." Veleth said, an edge to his voice. "And yet with enough inhumanity to keep you on your toes, I should hope. Now- the message? I did send a centauress here with it, I had hoped she would have delivered it by now. I did threaten her somewhat." he gave a somewhat melodramatic sigh, obviously playing around with them, enjoying at having them latched onto his every word. "You can't get the staff these days."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am
"I believe she is being healed of her injuries," Vence spoke up. Why was it that all these names sounded familiar? Veleth now. Wasn't he a shapeshifter?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 am
Renten smerked at the king and Veleth "Enough Veleth you can have fun latter just deliver the message." Renten finally said.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:48 am
[:p]

Veleth nodded.
"Very well then. The message is as follows:
War is coming. The drow have risen to reclaim what is theirs by ancestral right and by the power of Lolth.Thsoe who will not surrender will be slaughtered, and thier families wil be overcome by the Sleep. Purification will be all encompassing."
He cleared his throat.
"So have said the Priestesses of Lolth. The creeping sleep was to frighten everyone away, to kill those who will not leave, and is being used to purify the land. The drow will take over the surface world. You must state your allegiance to them within three days, or this fortufication will be their first public and offensive casulaty. They wish for me to remind you of thier huge resources and power. they are willing to exorcise reatraint over those who cooperate. Is this understood?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 am
"As an Advisor I suggest you take the offer." Said Renten.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm
Whatever Orla had heard had quite down now. However that did not relax her uneasyness. She glanced back at Sher and the cleric to see if they sensed anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 pm
"I suppose our decision has already been made, but we will still consider what you have said." The decision being no surender, he assumed. Of course, he didn't know if the king here was a coward or not. He may very well surrender within the next thirty seconds.

Hopefully he wouldn't. They had two drow, one being a prisoner. That alone was a great help. The two drow knew everything about the drow, of course; it was their own race. And If the possibility of that one plan was actally put in play, the monmaw and dwarves could help. Either these two would block the entrances, or they would assume they would abandon the plan, now they knew it. The problem was their assumption, for the plan to succeed or fail.

And if it came to war, and the elves came, that would be a great help. He could help in military tactics, both in melee combat and magic. Depending on the resources, maybe more could be done.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 pm
The King coughed and stood up, summoning what shaky nerves he had together to project a feeling of calm authority.
"Very well. I assume that until those three days are up, we shall ensure peace?"

"You shall." Veleth said, folding his arms gracefully across his chest. "Although if the Sleep somehow crosses the sea, I cannot help you. To an extent it operates beyond our control."

"And no espionage?"

"None." Veleth said, his face comepltely blank and unreadble. The king was unsettled - usually he could read a man's eyes, no matter how oddly coloured, but the complete lack of readable expression in the black orbs of Veleth's eyes was unsettling. It was like looking into polished jet stones.

The king gave a thughtful nod. "Then leave us, and we shall inform you of our decision after I have consulted my best men. Three days time."

"Three days. We will find you when the sun sets on the third day." Veleth nodded and turned, gesturing for Renten to follow. he didn't save time by transforming into anything, and walked as any normal man would. He didn't want to show his tricks to those who did not already know them. Or prove any rumors of his power.

---

Meanwhile the Cleric lady still looked unsettled, but retained her attention as much as she could on Shar. The drow lay bac and cocnentrated on her also- curious as to the nature of her magic and wherther it felt contaminating. It seemed to feel different to the drow magic, but not inherently offensive.
His head throbbed as a mix of tiredness form being without sleep for many hours, having been in pain and weakness for so long, and having to deal with the daylight he was unused to.

the cleric woman eventually finsihed and stepped back, looking exhausted.
"There, sir, I belive I have done all I can. How do you feel?"

Shar pushed hismlef up to sit and found there was no pain. He ran a hand over where the wound had been. there was a somewhat prominent scar to add to the numerous other scars he had collected over his life, but it was as if it was completly new. He prodded at it, and while it was still a little sore under the skin, it was near-perfect.
"It....it is sucessful." he said. It was the closest to a 'thankyou' she was going to get.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games