Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
STRATUS'S 100K GIVE AWAY CHAT/GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PEOPLE COUNTER
  +1
View Results

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:56 pm
NOT fair! i was waiting to make the next page and once again someone comes out of nowhere and gets it!

scream

oh well, and no, i don't have it, i just love the falcon punch. and this .gif looked cool. i do plan of buying it soon though for the 360.

yup!...

ninja
:poof:  
friedrice31 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 884!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
and i forgot to roll again!

that is a terrible habit of mine, kinda frustrating, which is why i don't roll for the daily chance anymore...  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 am
There you go, smile I deleted my post so you were given the first post on that page.

I highly recommend you get the game for the Xbox 360. I already have it and I'm not disappointed in the least.

Graphics: 5/5
Gameplay: 5/5
Replayability: 4/5
Difficulty: 5/5
Music: 3/5

Overall, a solid game all around. I highly recommend buying this game.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 am
does anyone know what is the reward of the earth's day quiz..? sweatdrop
plus,what is the answer of the earth's day quiz...? sweatdrop  

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Velenou generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 275!

Velenou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 am
Hehe, I only scored 8 of 10 - and no idea what the wrong answers were!  
Astral Lace generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 318!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 am
i scored 7 of 10 twice on that quiz xd i want to know what the prize is too biggrin  

Astral Lace

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
ignoring all the post that came before, i will say that X-play only gave the game a 3 out of 5 and presented very valid arguments. but since i loved RE4 i just gotta get RE5.

d^_^b thumbs up!  
friedrice31 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 49!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm
And once again the thread becomes a ghost town...

crying  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
friedrice31 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 555!

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:03 pm
it doesn't make sense... when i go to my guilds i see Legion of Helpers right there... it's got a little star which denotes im a member... but when i look up my own name in the list of members it says in red letters NON MEMBER

Im saddened by this, i was a member for years... i never did anything wrong... what is the meaning of this...

crying

(i know this isn't the proper place to post this but since nothing else is happening i figure 'what harm can this do?'
i'm not a whiner or complainer. life's not fair and i live with it.)  
friedrice31 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 546!
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 pm
hey look! im a member again! yaynesses! but still, i wonder how it happened... Is the site trippin or did i somehow get accidentally blacklisted? who knows, its fixed now.

i iz happy for dis turn of events!

mrgreen

btw... is the giveaway still in effect? what happens if i'm like the only one posting here for all eternity?

lol xD  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:07 pm
friedrice13
hey look! im a member again! yaynesses! but still, i wonder how it happened... Is the site trippin or did i somehow get accidentally blacklisted? who knows, its fixed now.

i iz happy for dis turn of events!

mrgreen

btw... is the giveaway still in effect? what happens if i'm like the only one posting here for all eternity?

lol xD

well, i think stratus went afk, but if anyone wins, pm me. i'll commandeer this event. also pm me with the page of your win. lolz. as for you being a non-member for a moment, there has been a few complaints in the past with similar effects...and was automatically resolved like how you experienced it. us crew don't know how to explain it, but its probably a glitch. you'll always be in the guild system unless we ban you for some reason. lol  
friedrice31 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 476!
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm
i just gotta say is that you guys must have serious gold flow to do things like these contest. I assume its funded by donations, which is a great way to use them.
the gold i got from the Guild helped pay for major purchases toward my dream avatar, but i don't leech off the guild. I've made small donations and have stopped grabbing the free money, i got what i needed.

truly noble is this guild and it's intentions.  

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:35 am
friedrice13
i just gotta say is that you guys must have serious gold flow to do things like these contest. I assume its funded by donations, which is a great way to use them.
the gold i got from the Guild helped pay for major purchases toward my dream avatar, but i don't leech off the guild. I've made small donations and have stopped grabbing the free money, i got what i needed.

truly noble is this guild and it's intentions.

....they're not funded by anyone other than the crew ourselves. we just know how to utilize the marketplace for profits. in a month, i've made over 450k from the 600k i started out with (yes, my inventory is worth more than a mill.)
but i kinda feel bad hogging the money, so i do events to donate back to the gaian public. the only exception is that people don't use these events to their own benefit...there are no drawbacks to these events either. meh... i don't know. from the guild in my sig, i host a 200k prize total tektek contest, yet only around 7 people joined so far...  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:38 pm
friedrice13
ignoring all the post that came before, i will say that X-play only gave the game a 3 out of 5 and presented very valid arguments. but since i loved RE4 i just gotta get RE5.

d^_^b thumbs up!

I can see how they could accurately come to that conclusion. The difficult compared to other Re titles. Was higher than it normally was. To compensate, they added in an a.i. or player controlled figure. That could save you if you actually reached the point where you would normally die in the game. They also got rid of the downgrading from using First Aid Sprays and saving. The traditional method of saving isn't even used. Though, as a very hardcore Re fan in my own right. I can say with a fair amount of certainty. This doesn't really take away from the experience for die-hard fans of the series. There were some parts of the series though. That were needlessly difficult. I'm speaking of the times where your partner has to separate from Chris for a short time. To get a key or make a lift move for you. These parts of the game ask you to pretty much snipe at high speeds. To get rid of zombies or whatever is attacking your partner. At a fairly fast pace. This would be made acceptable. If it wasn't for the placement of beams in the way of you and your allie. Obstructing you for aiding them unless you happen to know about the sniper spot that isn't obstructed from view. Also, the fourth mode that is unlocked by beating Hard Mode. Reminds me of the difficulty of the game Sparkster on the hardest mode for the Sega Genesis. Basically, if you are hit once you die. You have no extra lives. Except for the lives you happen to pick up along the way.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games