Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:10 am
"Yeah, I can understand. Now that I think about it, I'm really going to miss London." Sam sighs. "But on the bright side, were not selling our town house, so when we need to get to King's Cross, we can just floo there! Or for shopping.." Sam muttered the last part, thinking about her favorite boutique.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:40 am
"Well, either way I hope we all have a safe and hopefully relaxing summer considering what a hectic year this one's been."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 am
Tabby saddles up beside Sam and whispers "Sorry sweatdrop " before saying aloud "You know Kitty your right!" This is one of my most extraordinary years at Hogwarts!" Tabby says half smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:24 pm
"hopefully i dont piss off the dragons at summer's house and get eaten cause that will suck very badly"james says jokingly

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm
*Summer wheeled around in one swift, angry motion and smacked James on the shoulder.*

James! *she hissed* Katie just lost her parents to dragons!

*she whispered the word dragons...*

Katie...maybe it isn't the best thing if you come to my house this summer...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:23 pm
"owe that hurt"
"sorry kate im not meaning ot be rude i was just trying to make this place a little less depressing "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 pm
*Summer giggled. Her slap hurt.*

Sorry...I know you meant well...but it wasn't really all that smart.

*She turned to Sam.*

Hey Sam, wasn't there something you wanted to show us? You said something when you were standing by the statue of Titania...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Katie sighs with relief. "If it's not too much to ask for Tabby, I think we'd all be delighted if you came and stayed with us," Katie says.
{{I'm confused.... who's houses am I going to now???? Who's coming to stay with me??}}

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:52 pm
((ooc if yoou have ever been slapped you would know that it doesnt really hurt just stings for a bit then goes a way)
"im so confused every one's plans have been changing like every day"
"im keeping mine the same i go fidn the red mage then learn what i can for one to two months then i go to summer's house then catch the train with summer in the fall"
that is what im doing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm
I am going to Sam's house in America shortly after getting my stuff settled at home, then going to Sam's castle...or was it vice versa? *Summer scratches her head.*

Well Sam is coming back with me from her place to mine...
Katie, you can still come to my place in the French countryside if you would like, but I'm afraid it may end up being too stressful for you...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm
Sam smiles at Summer. "Your coming to my house, and then we're leaving to our beach house in California." Sam then turns her attention to the statue. "Okay, who does this look like to you?" Sam says, pointing at the statue and taking out the picture of her great great more great grandmother, Miranda.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:21 pm
*Summer's jaw dropped.*
Oh wow...that is so weird!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Sam then walks behind the statue. "Look here, it has the person who sculpted it and the date." Sam reads the inscription. "Alexander Wystrn, 193.. I cant make out the last number."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm
[[*cough cough* Westyn *cough*]]

Hmm...Alexander Westyn 193-what! I cant read it either...

[[how is it the 1930s..? wasnt he much later than that? are you thinking of Alex or Will?]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:47 pm
[[Sorry. xp Er, Alexander is the kid, isn't he? Oh wait..I'll fix it.]]
"Wait, it's not a three, it's a...4..and a 5. 1945. He was a 6th year."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games