Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 pm
((So..like..can Ihave a Mech..that shall be the last add on to my character))

Seraph finished off getting his money when he saw the cast, he burst out laughing "Go Narun" he said getting in his ship  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm
She ran towards the ship
She pressed the intercom and spoke to Linda
" Tell Seraph to take care of my boy!" She continued running and half way there she was partially surrounded
" Shiiii...." She cursed under her breathe and brought her gloves to work, plasma cannons shooting threw the brigade of men  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:25 pm
Seraph looked at Linda "What?"

Linda grinned "Get..him"

Seraphs eyes grew HUGE "HIM?! HIM?! WHY!"

"You crush..is in a fight" Linda smiled and started piloting the ship...Seraph ran to the dark dank cargo bay  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:28 pm
" Linda you know I meant help and not shoot him right ?" she chuckled nervously
" By the way I'm uhh kind of surrounded here."
" Dangit I'm on the phone you blind?" She shot at a guy silencing him
" Nine left."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image
ooc:// Go for it
The Grey Wolf's cockpit closed as Narun went to work crushing mechs, he roared as the rifle ran out of ammo. A katana ejected from the Grey Wolf's wrist as he caught it in mid-air slicing through two mechs...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Linda got to the city in the clouds and went down and opened the cargo bay..inside a dark red light shined bright as a mech came out with some kind of claws that could shoot lazers, Seraphs voice came out "HAHAHHA!" he yelled..but..this didn't seem like Seraph at all, this..was the true battling Seraph

http://animehistory.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/snapshot20080811215054.jpg  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm
User Image
The grey Wolf pointed it's sword at Seraph's mech"Who are you"Narun yelled into his loud speaker. The mech didn't look like the military mechs he was tearing apart around him"Mistress please hurry"he said as a tank shot a hole through Grey Wolf's right hand...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:48 pm
Seraph chuckled inside the Mech "It is I" he said "Seraph" he turned at the tank "No" he called evily and ran over, ripping the tank to shreds, attacking the military Mechs attacking them  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Serimiphia cornered walked backwards as the Soldiers closed in her.
She got a sudden
Pivoting upwards into the air she kicked off of her ship glove colliding with the ground a ripped of plasma energy went through the immediate surrounding area around just her. The soldiers dropped one by one.
" I have control of the ship."
She opened the hatch and her jaw dropped. A large fur stood in front of her. " You your the one that tried to jump my ship last time."
(( anyone wana take over Corren?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image
Grey Wolf spun around and crushed a military mech's head. He looked around then sighed"Am taking damage"he coughed. More military mechs arriving him different parts of the city...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 pm
( sweatdrop )
Seramiphia dodged the blows trying to get into the ship
" Ugh why are you still sore I stole your hawl."

She sighed and blasted plasma fist colliding into his.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Seraph Mechs hands glowed the same creepy red and he ran at them, the claws ripping throught them easily "I NEED A CHALLENGE!" he yelled iin a way that could chill to the bone  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:04 pm
A loud voice rang out over all of the com links "every one stop" the voice yeld "lay down your weapons and surrender"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image
The Grey Wolf gave off a shriek, "Mistress...., Seraph...." Narun said as Grey Wolf had lost a leg and a arm. Grey Wolf held a hand out to Seraph's mech before going down, it wasn't in a condition to explode but any more damage and it would go sky high...  

wolfbanebaxton

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games