Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

xBRETTx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:07 pm
I'm brett, or xbrettx.

I liked fall out boy after everyone else did, but now i like them a lot. but i think they might be too much like panic :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm
Yo. I'm Hara~
I'm fifteen years young old
and I'm a vegetarian. >D
I have too many geeky interests to be listed
and I less than three FOB. <3
Someday in the near yet distant future,
I'll be working as a graphics designer. :3

Fav. songs ATM= "Tell That Mick He just Made My List of Things to Do Today" and "Thriller"

Oh.
Joe should never shave that beard
and Andy needs more love. ;D

Indulge [In Words]

Shy Phantom

HeatherxBoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Someday || someone || is going to walk into your life & make you (r|e|a|l|i|z|e)...

Ello.
I'm Heather!
I'm almost 15, in August I will be!
I love lots of things... too many to list really.
I live in Texas at the moment.
I have loved Fall Out Boy for 2ish years.
Sarah got me hooked...
I know all their lyrics practically by heart, though I'm working on memorizing the newest cd.
Add me if you want, or pm me it doesn't matter.
I might respond 'Who are you?!?!?!' though.

...why it never worked out with - - - » a n y o n e e l s e « - - -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:41 pm
hi my names nicola and i love fall out boy but then again so might everyone else in the gulid biggrin thier songs are amazing and they themselves are pretty HOT!! heart cool  

19-aerith-91

Possessions Procession

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
Hallo I'm Firesong.
I love Fallout Boy.
Umm.... I be 13 and in Texas.
I know alot of their songs by heart.
And I say HI to you all heart .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 am
I'm xXUnknown_SilenceXx, I'm 14, I live in Jersey.
Fallout Boy is my love.
Pete, Pat, and Andy are my hearthearts.
I'm straightedge, and you better believe it.
I just became single, but I'm not looking.Yes, I am a girl, yes I am straight, but no, I am not against gays or bis.
I am in love with religion.
Music is my main passion.
I am learning guitar and piano.
I already play a bit of the drums.
I am fine with random PMs.
I do not accept beggars, for I have no money anyways.
Avi art is appreciated, and I make some of it myself.
Just ask if you'd like to see some of my work.
I'm kind of a prep, but my style is a little off.
I shop almost everywhere, it doesn't bother me.
I hate labels. They just suck.
I'm in a ton of guilds, and I keep up with all of them.
===|||===
My favorite bands are as follow:
Fallout Boy
The Academy Is
Paramore
The Used
Panic! At The Disco
H.I.M.
My Chemical Romance
==|||==
Twould be a little about me.

Illuminated Dreams

omfgitsbrooke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm
Hi. I'm Brooke. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:31 am
If you really wanna know about me look at my profile. =D

~ Pete At The Disco

Pete At The Disco

xinvaderkitx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:23 am
hello there peoples!

my name is Katharine (but everyone calls me Katie -_-)
i'm 14 years old, and my birthday's on December 11 1992.
i live in what used to be a small town that is now growing and conforming to all the larger places around it (but that's normal - i live in So.Cal)
so yeah, Fall Out Boy is (one) of my favorite bands, but i also like Panic! at the Disco, The Postal Service, The Plain White T's, etc, etc.
i'm gonna be a freshman. wooo.
i'm awesome at drawing anime and i think i write pretty damn well too.
music is my boyfriend. *...hugs my real boyfriend* i'm just kidding!
wow i'm bored, so i'm gonna stop rambling now.
see y'all later.

PS~i have a barcode tattoo on the underside of my left wrist biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:02 pm
Ohhh, great. NEWBIE ALERT! xD

Heya, I'm Ash aka Koneko (which is the nickname someone gave me quite a few years ago, which just pretty much stuck to me). And, obviously, my favorite band is Fall Out Boy. Has been ever since their song, 'Saturday', debuted on a local radio show a few years back. Hearing that song made me do some research, and after listening to all of their 'Take This To Your Grave' cd, I was hooked. (The best song on there is definitely 'Chicago Is So Two Years Ago'. ^-^ But I love the cd as a whole, anyway.) Then, as they grew as a band and more cds started popping out of their talented little hearts, I grew to keep loving them more and more. And now, I've got what the people came up with around me, the "Fall Out Boy bug".

Other than that, I my second favorite band is My Chemical Romance. Followed by (in no particular order) The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco, Gym Class Heroes, Paramore, Evanescence, Nickelback, The Used, and many, many more. I'm a rock junkie, cause that's what I grew up as. My Mom and Dad are rock junkies, and that's just how I turned out! (Thank you, parents! ^-^) As such, my biggest goal in life is to try and make it out as a vocalist in a rock band. I'll work towards it with my heart and soul, with some blood meshed in, most likely, too...

I love to sing, write, listen to music, and.... THE COMPUTER! Woot! And roleplay. I'm on a few roleplay sites... Errrm... Anyways... Yep. Dunno what else to write, cause I already wrote too much. xD Buh-bye!

KonekoFaiaTenshi

Suuruna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:14 pm
My name...eh, just call me Suuruna.

I like Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, 3 Doors Down, 3 Days Grace, Rihanna, and My Chemical Romance as far as bands go. My favorite song is "I'm Not Okay", but my favorite Fall Out Boy song is "The Carpal Tunnel of Love". I hate Noobs that beg for money, and rap music.

Other stuff about me: I'm classified as a prep/punk, but don't label me. :] I like the word "meh" but I only use it in PMs. I don't like "txt tlk" so don't use it around me. I probally won't get a word of what your saying, except for "lol". I like to shop at Hollister and Hot Topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 pm
Hello.My name is Diamond,i live in Californa, and I AM IN LOVE WITH FALL OUT BOY.But i bet the rest of you are also.I love listening to music, i sing to Fall Out Boy wherever i go [that includes the shower],I LOVE getting Clandestine clothes and stuff,I love hanging out with my cousins,i love random comments and PMs...i just love everything--except for Stalkers and people that say mean things to people for no reason [ i just featured that yesterday crying ].If you really want to know the details on me just go to my profile, or PM me.Ciao!

WhoopThereItIsnt

---Sebastian_LoVe7---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:25 am
My name is Kasey. I am 14 years old. I play the guitar and I am learning how to play "Dance, Dance". I only have one CD from Fall Out Boy (From Under The Cork Tree). But it is definitely my favorite band. I know more about Pete Wentz then anyone else in Fall Out Boy. I have never been to one of their concerts but I might go in a couple years! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 pm
♥Dance Dance,♥
Hi =D

Call Me Toasted, Toasty, Emo Or Eggy!
Im A Big Fan Of Fall Out Boy, They Amaze Me >.<
My Favourite Songs By FOB Change Alot, But At The Moment, i Cant Stop Listening To 'Dance Dance'!
I Love Other Bands Like, Panic! At The Disco, 30Seconds To Mars, NickelBack, MCR, And Loads other's i really cant be bothered to list.
I Despise Rap, Hot Weather And Unliterate People.. [N00bs.]
I Live & Breathe Music, I'd Literally Die Without it..
I Love The Rain Too, It Fasinates Me.
Theres Alot More about Me, But I'd End up Writing a Whole Novel if i kept on any longer..

Wanna Know More Then Just Ask!! x
Were Falling Apart Half Time.♥♥

Teh Toasted E m o

LiL_Melle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:36 pm
I am michelle 3nodding
im a simple girl.
Fall Out Boy is love to me
<3
hehehe im to simple  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]