Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:48 pm
"We need to do it tonight," he said with an uneasy tone. "What I need you to do is fake an illness of some sort. It'll make them get their guards down because you're too much of an asset to them. When they see he's gone he'll assume that he'd either escaped or that he had died and someone had gotten rid of the body." The idea of Alex dying wasn't all too pleasant for him though because he'd had too many visions about him. It was almost like he was part of his life.

Alex whimpered slightly as Richard towered over him. There was too much power put into Richard's hands and he stalked out with a pleased look on his face. He'd been kicked a few times by Richard and he could feel the bruises starting to form. The wound in his shoulder was aching more profoundly by the second. He shifted as much as he could before trying to gnaw the ropes off his feet. They were starting to tear but it would take a long time before he was completely free.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm
Haven nodded, already starting to plan what to do. "Ok. I can do that. I'll be able to find you." She said having faith in that. She seemed to be able to do that well. She then looked to him again and said, "Thank you." With that, she started towards her grandmother's room. She would act as if she felt very dizzy then she'd collapse. That would get them worried for sure.

She hoped that he could get Alexander out safely. She really wanted this to work too.

{Short.}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Ray was already sure that no one was in the dungeons at this point. He led his horse out after a moment as though he was going to let it graze. It would know to lead a track to a different spot that he'd trained it to go to. He slipped into the dungeon then, masking both his horses tracks and his own. If Alex was with him that would be concealed easily.

When he got down there he could already see that Alex had at least one broken rib and the wound on his shoulder would slow him down. When he unlocked the door he began to untie the ropes and gathered them. Alex seemed almost unaware of what was happening but followed him nonetheless. As they made their way out of the dungeon he could feel the tensity rising within himself.

Richard had gone to his chamber to begin writing letters to correspondents that he need information from. He'd told Agatha to get him if there was anything wrong with Haven because they needed her now more than Agatha or Haven realized it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:36 pm
Haven took a deep breath then walked into her Grandmother's chambers. She hadn't been asleep yet but was reading in her bed. "Haven, dear? Is something wrong?" She asked and Haven put on a slightly confused face. "I...I was in my room... I think... and... I'm very confused... and I'm very di...di...dizzy..." She said before collapsing to the ground.

"HAVEN!" She blinked and shouted then jumped off the bed and ran down the halls. She was rather fast for an old woman. "RICHARD!!!" She started shouting for him as she neared his chambers. She pounded on the door and said, "Richard! Somethings happened to Haven!"

Haven was still on the ground and knew it was safe to relax slightly but as soon as she heard them come back she'd need to go back to being limp.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm
Richard was surprised when he heard yelling and he stood up. The letters he was writing would be useless if he didn't have Haven. It was so important they had her to get these deals done with. He went to the door and opened it to see Agatha, frantic about something.

"What's wrong? What happened to her?" he asked as they began to walk back to Agatha's room in a hurried fashion.

Ray had gotten Alex out of the room easily and they were now headed towards the darkest part of the forest. They would get the best cover there and he knew Haven would be able to find the horse. Once they were connected again they could go back to the castle and attend to anything that needed to be attended to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Haven was planning on staying there but she suddenly felt as if she could go find them now. She quickly jumped up and made herself invisible. She hurried down the hall towards the exit only to run into Agatha and Richard. Agatha, being the witch that she was, sensed someone there but didn't know it was Haven. She sent a strange type of energy ball in her direction. That took Haven off guard for she had no clue her grandmother could even do that.

Haven had to think fast and decided the only thing she could do was try a teleportation spell. She highly doubted it would work but she closed her eyes and pictured the man and Alex. Much to her surprise, it worked but not before she got hit in the side. She fell to her knees when she appeared behind Ray and Alex, holding onto her side tightly. She hadn't even known anything about where Ray's horse was either. When she hit the ground, the spell had worn off and she was completely visible once more.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:17 pm
Ray turned and looked at her with a slight growl. He could tell she had been hit but he hadn't wanted her to find him right away He sighed after a moment before bending down. He studied the wound she had before taking something out of a bag. Alex was nearly out of hit but still able to walk at this point and was beginning to wander.

Meanwhile Ray's horse had made it to the destined area and was beginning to look rather distraught. He had sensed he was supposed to meet someone there but when they weren't coming he began to pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 pm
Haven didn't really want help but didn't object. She was one of those people to act like everything was fine when it wasn't. People could always see through that with her though, she wasn't a good liar.

She looked at what he had taken out and raised a questioning eyebrow as she studied it. She hoped it didn't hurt at all.

{Ugh, short again. I jinxed myself}  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 pm
"This will help it heal and help stop the pain," Ray said with a smile. "I hadn't seen this coming but it'll be easier to get out of the area without being noticed. There was a caring attitude about him as he bent down next to her. The horse would eventually go around looking for him. The horse would find them at some point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Haven nodded and looked at what he was doing. She hadn't really noticed the pain too much until he mentioned it and now it felt as if her side was on fire. "What did she do?" She asked curiously. "Do you know? It was like... a ball of energy..." She said, not noticing that he had gotten Alex out already.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am
"It's an attack, offensive and usually causes a burning sensation," Ray explained as he calmly began to apply the substance to her skin. "She is strong so it has a stronger effect than if someone at your level. This one was probably focused on heat, say to reveal someone."

He could see Alex was getting tired because he'd laid down and seemed to almost be sleeping where he was. If he had called the wolves they would be surrounded but also giving away their location. Ray was tense at the moment because he couldn't go back home quite yet and when he did there would be the risk of getting killed for assisting the escape of a fugitive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am
Haven nodded a bit. "That makes sense. I did use the invisibility spell she taught me..." She said quietly and winced a bit as he put the substanece on her side. She wasn't one to usually handle pain and was surprised she was this time.

It was now that she saw he had gotten Alex out for she could see him on the ground now. She let out a small sigh of relief as she saw that he was ok, well as ok as he was going to be at the moment.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am
"We'll need to get back to Alex's home as soon as possible," Ray explained in a sharp tone after he paused a moment. "The maids there know a lot about magic and they can help cure this in no time." He was studying the wound now and it wasn't looking too great for what he had.

Alex was snoring at this point and kicking his back leg. He looked fairly comfortable and seemed to be out of it at the moment. He was dreaming at the moment, a nightmare enveloping him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am
Haven nodded and blinked a bit, panic spreading over her. "What? Is it that bad...?" She asked then looked and winced. "Ok...yeah...we should..." She said not wanting to look back to her wound.

She looked over at Alex and bit her lip a bit. She hoped he was ok, she didn't know what she'd do if something terrible happened to him. She sighed a bit then looked back to Ray. "Do you know how far away it is?" She asked.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 am
"I've lived in this forest long enough to walk to the place blindfolded," Ray said with a laugh. He'd gone over to Alex and was shaking him, wanting him to wake up but knew that would be hard.

Alex lifted his head before laying back down and closing his eyes. They would have to carry him somehow and that would be hard.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games