Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Yashie stared at Kero, since he was the last speaker, with wide eyes; her mouth was open in shock. She wasn't expecting that. He lives in a mansion and has a dojo and arena too! That's incredible! Yashie had to compose herself before speaking; the shock still lingering in her mind. "Er, is your family rich?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Daniel shook his head. "no we are not rich nor do we live in a mansion. my family is just big and with my brothers and all of them love sports We ahd to get all that. its hard having 5 brothers." Daniel said softly.

Kero nodded. "really they are just middle class but since they have a big family they have to take precautions and since Daniel does archery he needed the open area space to practise at home."

(and Im so sorry for repliing so late! School and marching band is such a pain some times)  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm
Yashie felt disbelief but decided it might be better to change the topic. It was probably rude to say aloud that she thought otherwise. She also couldn't help but notice how Daniel toned down his voice once again."Five brothers is a lot. It must be pretty hectic over there. Do they have any magical potential?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:09 pm
Kero and Daniel thought about it then hestiantly nodded.

"they kinda do." kero said "if anyone the older brother really does and so does the mother. but the father and the other brothers only slightly do."

Daniel just nodded with keros statement  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 pm
"That's pretty cool. Do they show signs or knowledge of their magic?" Yashie started thinking about her own family situation. "My aunt was rather disappointed to see that my mom chose a normal person for a husband. We always have to confuse him so that the magic remains a secret."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 am
Daniel shook his head.
Kero did too. "no they dotn show signs of knowing and that may be for the best Im still not sure. And do you mean there are others in your family with magical abilitys?"

(Sorry school and marching band got in the way again)
(I wonder why no one else has been saying anything latelly.... oh well)  

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 pm
(peek a boo!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:51 pm
hi everyone.
since no one is really responding anymore I guess this one is done....
it was fun while it lasted....
I'll try to come on more to check to see if this changes.... but theres only so much I can do right now...
love you all  

Lizziex68

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas