Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 pm

kimasari
Yuki blushes and slowly wakes up. "Hmm?"

(i got to go for the night lass)
Tora looks outside only to see a boulder there. "its okay lil one just go back to sleep" Tora says calmly, rubing yuki's upper back.

(this dosent seem sexual in anyway xp but thats whats funny, is its not. i know realy bad joke)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

[[ ha ha, she's trying to show tora in some way that she wants tora to be her master ]]

Yuki smiles and wags her tail, her ears twitching

kimasari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 am

-walks in hospital drenched with blood- i would like.......a job???
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 am

Captain Miaka123
-walks in hospital drenched with blood- i would like.......a job???

Akey walks in with a docters coat on "What?" She asked taking off her gloves

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 am

ner miiind! -walks out but slips on blood and breaks arm- th-that........felt.......GOOD!!!!! (SHES NOT EMO!!!!!!she has a wierd taste!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 am

Captain Miaka123
ner miiind! -walks out but slips on blood and breaks arm- th-that........felt.......GOOD!!!!! (SHES NOT EMO!!!!!!she has a wierd taste!)

She yawns at the girl and walks away "Have fun walking out" She says (she's not mean she just thinks she's fine xD)

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

She yawns at the girl and walks away "Have fun walking out" She says (she's not mean she just thinks she's fine xD)

(shes DRENCH IN HER OWN BLOOD.is he fin when shes constantly bleeding?!) -passes out from blood loose-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 am

Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

(shes DRENCH IN HER OWN BLOOD.is he fin when shes constantly bleeding?!) -passes out from blood loose-

(she didnt know it was her OWN blood) She looks at the girl and picks her up putting her in a room. "Poor thing" She says putting her hand over her and healing her

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

(she didnt know it was her OWN blood) She looks at the girl and picks her up putting her in a room. "Poor thing" She says putting her hand over her and healing her

(okies....well now u no!)-rolls off the bed-ow..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:59 am

Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

(yeah) *helps up* You have to stay here for a while about 2-3 weeks.....im gana be your docter im Akey.

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

(yeah) *helps up* You have to stay here for a while about 2-3 weeks.....im gana be your docter im Akey.

nice to meet you Dr.Akey -body glows black- -gets out of bed as if no damage was done- ive been studing medics sicence i was like2 yr old sooo i know alot...>>..<<....can i get a job here?????
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am

Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

nice to meet you Dr.Akey -body glows black- -gets out of bed as if no damage was done- ive been studing medics sicence i was like2 yr old sooo i know alot...>>..<<....can i get a job here?????

I have to well sence i was 1......but yes here *hands a clip board* Fill this out and i'll see

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

I have to well sence i was 1......but yes here *hands a clip board* Fill this out and i'll see

-fills out clip board them hands it back- there u go
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am

Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

*she looks at the clip board* Ok your gana be the check in and out girl *shows desk* This is were the patients fill in and you check them in when the sigh in and out when the leave. Ok?

iiAngel of Death Temari

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123
iiAngel of Death Temari
Captain Miaka123

*she looks at the clip board* Ok your gana be the check in and out girl *shows desk* This is were the patients fill in and you check them in when the sigh in and out when the leave. Ok?

ok...
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games