Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Teh Wush shall grow his hair a bit longer, then he shall whip out his digital camera and PWN this thread!

Seriously, though, I will post here eventually. I find it interesting that we have such a large variety of people here in the guild. I'd tell you which females I find attractive, too, but I'm not gonna. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Wu Shu
Teh Wush shall grow his hair a bit longer, then he shall whip out his digital camera and PWN this thread!

Seriously, though, I will post here eventually. I find it interesting that we have such a large variety of people here in the guild. I'd tell you which females I find attractive, too, but I'm not gonna. xp

:ninja" didja see me?? xp not that I'd be on your list sweatdrop  

Sakiimi

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:16 am
Sakiimi
Wu Shu

:ninja" didja see me?? xp not that I'd be on your list sweatdrop
I wouldn't be so sure if I were you... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:01 am
Wu Shu

You question me getting a webcam....and now you want to "pwn" this topic..... stare  

Eddily

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:17 pm
Eddily
Wu Shu

You question me getting a webcam....and now you want to "pwn" this topic..... stare
Here's the difference: I want to post ONE picture, and pwn the thread with my uber-smexyness. YOU want a webcam for god-knows-what weird stuff...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:38 pm
Wu Shu
Eddily
Wu Shu

Here's the difference: I want to post ONE picture, and pwn the thread with my uber-smexyness. YOU want a webcam for god-knows-what weird stuff...

stare Whatever.................

Do you think I just wanna cyber with it or something? question  

Eddily

Inari82

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:55 pm
Ok as per request here is a normal pic of me. Countess I do this for you razz

User Image

And a new pic of goth me.

User Image

And because I know there are so many awesome furry artists I have included descriptions of my fursonas, or you (if you feel the urge) to draw, you can do either of the goth or normal me as an arctic fox. *grins* but I never really ask.

Inari
This is my samurai fox. He is an Artic fox with black tipped ears. Normal fox eye markings as far as clothing he wears a keigogei and hakama the pants are deep blue, while the shirt is bright white with a light blue jacket ontop. No other black markings on tail or paws. Carries a sword with a blue and black case and light blue wrapped handle

Jama Suru
My alternate persona, a female Porcupine ninja. Normal ninja grab all black and form fitting, with straps for holsters that hold throwing knives stars and such. live of quills poke through the outfit along each forearm and from the top of the head back sweeping small spines become more and more fequeant till they go down her back and to her tail. All these quills are a dark purple, her eyes are the same shade.

Vulpixal
This is my Artic Fox techno raver. All white with only motherboard markings around his right eye. Usually in a tight ice blue fishnet vest. and dark blue bondage pants with light blue piping. Has a piercing in his left eyebrow. and many in both ears, mostly studs of various sorts. Along his arms are wrapped CAT5 cords from wrist to elbow.

Oh well I know some artists need some inspiration .. if not then oh well *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:36 am
Eddily
Wu Shu
Eddily
Wu Shu

stare Whatever.................

Do you think I just wanna cyber with it or something? question
I don't know, but I'm not exactly willing to put it past you.....besides, if all you wanted was a couple pics, you wouldn't need a WEBcam.....  

Wu Shu

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:41 pm
Wu Shu
I don't know, but I'm not exactly willing to put it past you.....besides, if all you wanted was a couple pics, you wouldn't need a WEBcam.....

Did you want me to get an expensive digital camera then? stare

Webcams can cost like 30 bucks.....that's why I'm choosing them over a digital camera.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:58 pm
Inari82

[Oh well I know some artists need some inspiration .. if not then oh well *smiles*

Woot! You are cute both ways! whee  

Sakiimi

Wu Shu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:18 am
Eddily
Wu Shu

Did you want me to get an expensive digital camera then? stare

Webcams can cost like 30 bucks.....that's why I'm choosing them over a digital camera.....
You do know that I have a digital camera, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:40 am
Inari82
*claps* Good boy ^.^ You look so much sezzier that way  

scary carey

shuren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:28 am
....?^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:35 am
shuren
....?^ ^
is someone confused?  

scary carey

[GiB] Strokend [ZIAZ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:52 am
Straight out of a certain dream on furcadia... heh, I can't quite find the camera, not to mention the plug thingy it needs to upload the pictues, so I can't take a picture of myself. But a picture of me--furre-matized-ought to be plenty good.
Its down in teh siggy, now.

Say... squirrels wern't on this 3 years ago! But what do you expect in 3 years?

Unfortunantly, I've changed my species. People never take the time to correct canine's wings on those maps, for when they're laying down, they're the original laying down pic. So now, I'm a feline. Don't got a pic of that tho.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games