Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 pm
"Ugh" S' attacked back, the fight was really intense, but it look that it wouldnt end soon...

"Kid, you will die here, the emperor will rise again" Valerius slashed S' defence, it sended him back to a wall, "That's why the emperor send us here, this was a trap" S' realised it.

"Yes, the 3 things must be joined: the vessel, the energy and the weapon, 2 are here, and the other is in..." "Konoha!!!" S' realised it, the plan was a invasion in the begining, they needed a distraction to attack...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 am
Oichi clenched Reverence tightly "Don't disappear before we reach you S'..." she mumbled quietly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:48 am
"Belkanor! Find us a way in!"Aka said and jumped on the demon's should. The inky blackness wrapped around her legs so she couldn't fall off. Belkanor walked to the castle and busted a reasonable size hole in the wall. "Come on guys"She said jumped into the castle.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 am
*ran through the hole and stopped*........... that was fun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 pm
"Mmmm... what was that?" Valerius stopped, S' also stopped, it sounded like an explosion, sudenly a attack came to S' chest, it was a lance.

"Ugh...that hurt" S' stay sit in the floor, and a voice was heard, "He is here my lord, finally, he is here, we can finally test his powers now" Ashford came from the darkness, "Thats imposible, we kill you" S' shouted him.

"Your blood truly is magnificent, it bring me back from the death" Ashford laughed, "So now its time to see if the experiment 0 can defeat the real one, my lord, catch up with the others, I take care now" "I trust you Ashford, dont dissapoint me" Valerius teleported, now it was only S' nd Ashford...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm
*the sword began to pull me into a certain direction*......................... *just lets the sword pull me to where it wants to go* hey guys i'm going to make a detour i'll catch up ok  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:36 am
"Ryo-"Aka stopped and sighed,"Okay just don't die..."Aka withdrew Oblivion's Embrace from its Sheth.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 am
*goes down a long stairway until i arrive to an underground labratory* w-what is all this?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:44 pm
"What are you talking about?" S' demanded to know, Ashford laughed and told him, "You must realise now that you fought someone with a similar energy of yours" S' sighed, then a flash came, .

"That boy is the product of my investigation, we recreated you in him, but without those feeling that made you a weak human" S' was amazed, that someone was so vile that could do that, "I wont forgive you!!!!".

E' noticed a increment of chakra, "It must be him, we must hurry" E' started to run in the direction of the chakra...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 pm
Aka followed after him. She tossed a few roses,blowing up a few walls.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 pm
*walks around in the labatory and finds tubes filled with blood* w-what is all this? whats going *bumps into a case where it housed another clone* *falls on knees* so......... i'm destined to just disappear............. to never see my family ever again................ *gets up then smashes the case and the fluid an the still developing clone inside comes out and is destroyed* i'm nobodies clone i'm me i'm ryoku not S' clone, Ryoku....  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm
"S' move" E' rushed against Ashford, he transformed using the devil trigger, the stand infront of S'. "Baka, why did you returned?" S' told E', "There is no way I could leave you all the fun" E' turned back and saw Ahford.

"So the 2 sons of Sparda has finally appeared" S' and E' prepared for the attack, "But still, you are no match for the emperor, right now the other puppet must be ready, lets see if you trully can defeat the emperor" Ashford laughed, some footsteps heared far beyond the room...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm
cmsntn05
*goes down a long stairway until i arrive to an underground cavern where inbedded in a stone is a sword and infront of the stone is a monsterous demon* its Sparda

Ammm, how to say this, Sparda is dead, dissapeared, and the sparda sword is created by the forced edge and the redguard gem , so this is a bit out of line, so please continue without of that, im going to add something so that it fits in the history...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm
Oichi followed after Aka "nice one..." she said as she blew up the walls.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games