Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:01 pm
Sora felt tears coming out of her eyes and said'Yeah it is me.."she said queitly...Sora sat down with Arkanna leaning on her"I need to rest a bit then I'll take you back and I'll take care of the wound"she said seeing the cut on Arkanna's side"I'm so sorry Arkanna.."

Hero looked at the new female and growled he also didn't like the smell of her

Kiyoshi just looked at at the new female also

"My business with Sora is none of your guys business.."the female said smelling Sora scent all over the place"Just tell me where she is"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:17 pm
Seilene sat down,"She most likely went to find my sister, but we don't know where she is either, but......." She said trailing off. Looking at the growling Hero she nudged him, "Is that any way to treat a new comer?" she asked quietly.

Arkanna sat down in her human form,"Thought so......" she said quietly. Getting most of the blood she looked at Sora, "Well you're really smart.." she reached out and gently touched Sora's back, "you reopened that wound of yours...." taking her hand back she placed it on her side,"Don't you go worrying about me...."

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:19 pm
Sora sighed and put Arkanna on her back and carried her to the group

"Seilene I don't like the smell she is giving off"Hero said queitly to Seilene looking at her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:34 pm
Arkanna allowed herself to be pick up, winceing at the surging pain, she just smiled holding back her tears.

Seilene nodded to Hero, "Nor do I...." she whispered. Looking at the new comer she said, "Well sit down.... it might be awhile before either of them show..."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:37 pm
Sora came into the clearing noticing the newcomer and looked away Sora gently put Arkanna down and started to work on the wound that Arkanna had......  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:45 pm
Seilene looked at Sora and Arkanna, "Arkanna!!" she cried out and ran over to Sora to help.

Arkanna laid there and grinned,"Hiya sis...." she said weakly. Rubbing her head she said, "After this I'm taking the longest of naps...."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:49 pm
Sora smiled a weak smile while tears were still falling down..after she was down taking car of the wound she weakly got up blood dripping from her short black kimono.... she looked at the new comer and said'Why are you here Taki?"she asked coldly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:58 pm
Seilene watched Arkanna doze off. Then before Sora could hear the replie Seilene pulled her down, "Your wound is next and no fusing...." she said coldly starting to work on Sora's back.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:01 pm
Taki sat down and said"Sora I haven't seen you this close to other wolves before.."Taki said in a monotone voice

Sora then said coldly"Maybe cause the accepted me for who I was!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:15 pm
Seilene continued to work on Sora's back, "Every wolf needs company once and awhile..... its only natural." She said still in her stern tone, "And Hero........ I thought I told you to watch over Sora and Arkanna so something like wouldn't happen again......" she started to trail off.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:18 pm
"It's not my fault those two got stupid and ran off!!!"Hero yelled his head fuming

Taki sighed and said"Well when she is done with your back I need to talk to you in private"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:44 pm
Seilene sighed and finished Sora's back, ignoring Hero Seilene quietly said, "There that should do it......try to be more careful please" Then she turned and sat next to Arkanna to watch over her.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:47 pm
Sora nodded and walked to Taki and sat next to her"What did you want"

"The reason I came looking for you is cause the whole pack was slaughtered...you an me are the only ones left.."Taki says quietly to Sora  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:54 pm
Seilene turns and watches Kiyoshi, "You've been very quiet Kiyoshi.... something wrong...." she asks questioningly.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:03 pm
Kiyoshi just shook is head"Maybe cause everytime I say something I either get yelled at or hit on the head"Kiyoshi said looking at Arkanna like this stare

Sora went wide eyed....."Not like they ever cared for me..."Sora said getting up and sitting next to Hero

Taki got mad"So you don't care that Mom,and Dad got killed!!!"Taki yelled  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games