Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am
((*stares at all the posts I don't have time to read* Wow! You guys left me behind. Oh well. Anyone want to catch me up? redface ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 am
Meesha grummblesd as she followed her ex-companion out of the cave. "Regius, if you try to hurt me, or anything, I will kill you to the best of my abilty." she looked arround, worndering where varian had gone to. she heard seth's voice. but no Varian. she looked arround once more. just to find a large nest of tree's on a high clif, Gryphons! meesha whistled and a large gryphon appeared and let her mount it. "Sorry, regius, I'm not in need of your services." and with that she was off, in the sky. Meesha remeinded hersf to bless the nest after this was done and over with.

Lamkit layed on varian's lap, pretending to sleep, but was clearly faking it. he looked to this man who just entered to the room. what he had gatherd thus far was there was some sort of guild, Varian was creating. "What's wrong Varian?" Lamkit said finaly, in every one's minds.

(Hey I stoped calling you peepee!!!! unless you want me to keep calling you that? *giggle* SOOOOOoooooooo

THE GAME!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:43 am
(( Eet hazz been a vhile, my freends. Aye am glahd to bee bahck. ))

Ze'tes shook her head. "I will be taking you by teleportation, but Arcturus and Sortai will fly." She extended her arm further. "Hurry. Are you coming?"

Arcturus turned to Sortai. "Are you aware that once you come, there is no escaping the destiny placed on you and your friends?" He waited, knowing Sortai's answer.

Sortai hesitated, then nodded. "I've been aware of that since I offered to lead my fathers army, and when I was captured and almost put to death, that set my decision in stone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth smiled as Meesha flew off on the gryphon. "Don't follow her, we'll make due. Why don't we track where Varian went to see if he can help us enter the castle."

The time was almost upon them. They would soon face the prophecy, but how soon he didn't know. Hunting around the city was scarce now, and Cthulhu hadn't returned from the mountain yet. He idly swirled the smoke about the top of the castle, breathing in the scent of death. K'eychei needed Cthulhu, badly. He needed him to return.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 pm
Regius snorted. "Of course. I know exactly were he is. Never can trust a true mortal." he said smiling as he felt teh Book Of Undeath against his armor. With tiem he would grow his power. Then he could take the challenge. And if he failed, tehre would be no escaping death this time.

Varian smiled. "More like an assault my fair man. I wish one simple thing of you" he paused, pulling a map out of his pack. "We are staging a small he Demon Lords City. One of my friends needs somethin there, and i need someone to help me distract teh dragon." he then pulled out a bag of coins. "The pay is high..."

(Ill catch you up beecher. =] Dont worry if its school related. I know all to well how that is. lol)
(ANd becca, i hate you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin much... And i need to tell you how i actually accomplished something. =])  

Dreadlord Kharne

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am
He smiled. "Distract a dragon, you say? You mean the big black one that's eaten anything near the city in the past few weeks? Yeah, and I'll have a side dose of lithium now." He shook his head, closing his eyes as he grinned. "You must assume that I'm some crazy sonofabitch." He opened his eyes and looked up at the jingle of coins, his eyes seeming to sparkle as the bag of coins were produced. "And you're right." he said. "Now how do I go about this? do I just run in waving my arms and screaming?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 pm
Quote:
(Ill catch you up beecher. =] Dont worry if its school related. I know all to well how that is. lol)
(ANd becca, i hate you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin much... And i need to tell you how i actually accomplished something. =])

PM me or call...  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 pm
Meesha flew far and long.
(i'mma meet up w/ sortai okay?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm
(Fine by me.)
Regius looked down in teh forest looking for Varian. Seeing the small cottage, he smiled. "Seth! Down!" he yelled, and started descending on Skrems cottage. Just a matter of time. All he needed was the Essence, and then it would be over.

Varian laughed. "Well, somethin like that." He put the coins on the table and folded his hands. "We have to hold his attention long enough for my companions, Seth and Regius, to get what they need."
Skrem nodded. "Ill help you guys. By the way you described these two to me, they should be fine."
"And fine we will be," Said the undead warlord as he opened teh door and strolled in. "But, i need something else also Varian Trak. You are going to get me the Essence of Blood, which is in K'eychei's chambers." He stopped, staring in cold hatred at teh humans and lizard man.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm
(I think I should post.)

Teka nodded, "Yeah, hold on." He walked over and picked up his glove, and almost as if had been waiting for this, his hand returned to normal. Teka was relieved, "That will save me some trouble. Alright, ready when you are." Teka slipped his glove back on, and walked to Ze'tes' side. "Sortai, you'd better not die before you get there; we have some catching up to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 pm
Acha's eyes narrowed. "Undead, eh? Mr. Trak, I don't know you, but it'd be wise to refuse. I don't trust undead." He picked up his things and took the bag of coins from the table. "I'll meet your raid group in the ruins of the closest town to the city, Bidhhan. Don't be late. Bring provisions, as it's unlikely I'll hold him off for long." He turned to the door. Halfway there he stopped. "Anyone willing to accompany me?" He said without turning around. "So i can trust you aren't... How to say... Screwing me over?"  

Caryas

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 pm
(Alright, I've been on a small-post-streak, so I'll remake the Wall of China. Ladies and gents, may I present...Vekli.)

Leonardo walked into the room with a smile that made Vekli curious, "I take it you're pleased with how your meeting with Teka went?" Leonardo frowned, "You take the joy out of secrets, you know that?" Leonardo sat down in his usual high-backed chair, and Vekli poured them both some wine. Leonardo took his glass, swirling the liquid, "But yes, I am happy with the outcome." "So, is he here, or is he with Nethrin?" "Neither. He's still with that pathetic bunch. But, soon. Soon, he'll join us, and we'll move along in our little plan. Cthulhu is in on the game, and we'll lend him Teka for a bit, once he's been tamed." Vekli set his glass down, perplexed by Leonardo's choice of words, "Tamed? Does this have to do with his behavior?" Leonardo laughed, "Finally! I am able to be the one with the secrets. But this is something you should know...Yes, it does have to do with his behavior. As we have seen, when the other two were given the Zilophos, they were immediately under our control. Teka, however, was able to resist this, an escaped. I believe this has to do with that restless spirit that resided within his amulet." Vekli sat silent for a moment, taking this in. He glanced over at his wine, then back to Leonardo, "So you're saying that when Teka was given the Zilophos, this spirit somehow nullified a part of it?" Leonardo nodded, watching his wine swirl around the glass "Now that's not to say we can't get him back. I've known about this spirit for quite sometime, and I have, or rather had a way of monitoring it." Leonardo produced a small jewel from his pocket, "This seems to react to Teka's amulet, depending on how active it is. When I met with him earlier, there was nothing. This leaves me to believe that the spirit has left." Leonardo looked up from his glass, to see something very rare. Vekli was leaning forward, frowning, "Well, if the spirit's gone, then there's no point in talking about it, now is there? If you're not going to tell me how I can get my subject back, then we have no reason to discuss any further." "Calm yourself, I was just about to explain. Engrath, the spirit, has left, yes, but it had to have gone somewhere. The nearest thing for the spirit to transfer to at the time was...Teka. I've met Engrath before, and he's been searching for freedom for quite some time. He wouldn't possibly pass up on an opportunity such as this. So now this means that Engrath is Teka, and Teka is Engrath. Now, I've told Teka that his blood lust is a side effect of the Zilophos, and of course I know this is untrue. This would prove that Engrath has embodied Teka, and is fighting for control. I've given Teka something that should aid Engrath in taking over his host, passing it off as an antidote for his 'sickness.'" Vekli, still frowning, finished off his wine, and began pouring himself some more, "So, if Engrath has control over Teka, then...Ah, this is where the 'taming' part you mention comes into play, isn't it." "You read me like a book, Vekli. With Engrath in control, we won't be able to get Teka, but if Engrath were to be destroyed..." Vekli's looked stopped Leonardo once more, "Wait! We won't be the one's doing the work. Even though it pains me to see those poor friends of his struggle, we'll use them for a bit. I'm sure they'll be willing to do the job." Vekli smiled, "Well done, Leonardo." He clanged his glass against Leonardo's as they toasted to what sounded like a brilliant plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:34 am
(( Holy tish... Most epic thing I've read all week. ))  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am
(lol, it appears several characters of this RP have some hidden agenda...)
Skrem nodded. "Ill come wit you Acha," he turned to Varian and patted his shoulder. "Good luck friend" And then he turned and left with Acha.
Varian nodded and then pulled Lamkit on teh table. "It appears our elf queen either doesnt trust us, or this here ferret is a nuisance." he said, a slight smirk on his face.
Regius just frowned. "Come Trak, Seth waits for us. And i require that essence or my life will become forfeit."
"What do you mean Regius?" The ranger asked.
"With taht essence, i can become what my father was! Ill begone of this pathetic, weak, body! And Sunhar (Let me know if i spelled that right) can have his book back!"
Varian frowned. "You want to become a deamon?" He asked. Grasping his dagger, he started anticipating an attack that never came, despite the evil look the undead warlord was giving Varian.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm
(( I believe, from reading, it's spelled Sunahr. And I am going to attempt to top Fred's huge post with one of my own. Yvansi agreed weeks ago to this, so I'm not grabbing the story for myself. ))

As they left, Acha smiled. "Amazing how a man looking only for payment can get caught up in events that change the face of the planet." He stretched his arms as he walked along, not starting a conversation with Skrem because he was there for business. As he walked, however, a slight shadow seemed to streak through the brush around them, now and them rustling a bush. Just as soon as Acha noticed, a voice, soft yet assertive, uttered forth from the dark trees.
"Move an inch and your face becomes a target." Walking forth from the trees came a young man, no older than 17. He wore a simple tanned leather outfit, his brown hair partially covering his face. he wore a look of determination, his eyes set on Acha's face, his arrow tip as well. "Acha. It's been too long." He said coolly, but with strain as if trying to control his anger.
Acha gave a small smile. "Izac. It has been too long. You seem better off. Perhaps Zrodias was soft on you...?" He ducked with lightning agility to avoid the arrow, but it wasn't aimed to hit, but to fly over his head.
Anger flitted across his face as he nocked another arrow. "How could you say that?" He practically breathed hate, his eyes hurling insults. "We were friends. We traveled together. I can't tell you how much I long for the roving years we had. Remember Trosgrad?"
A trace of a nostalgic smile crossed Acha's face. "Ah... I trust you remember Trosgrad is why we stopped traveling together...?"
Izac shook his head. "You know very well I couldn't help you. Zrodias was already in control of the city. I asked him to spare you, but his bloodlust knows no bounds... I did not wish to serve him!" The young man spat, his anger breaking to tears. "You were my mentor, my teacher... To go from a kind sword master like yourself training me to that barbaric beast of a man..."
Acha did not show sympathy. "I trust you know it is from your efforts that Cthulhu took the Eastern peninsula? That because of you, Zrodias became Cthulhus top general? And that thanks to your work with Zrodias, the Demon king is now on the verge of achieving t-"
"I KNOW!" The boy dropped his bow, sobbing as he sank against a tree. "I know, I know, I know it... But I'll be damned if that means you're some sort of saint. You left me as well. At Haelwrath. You had the chance to stop me, to free me."
Acha shook his head. "It was your choice, Izac. I didn't have the power to free you. You are here now because Zrodias trusted you with too much of his own power. You are not evil. All along you served only because it was serve or die. But I can forgive you. That is, can you forgive me?"
The boy was silent, standing still against the tree. He turned and smiled weakly. "As the Sun to the Moon, 'Forgive me for being bright?' Perhaps you should remember your own proverbs, old man." He picked up his bow, attaching it to his back, and the next thing he knew he and his mentor were embracing each other in a display of a companionship long lost, and finally reunited.

(( *Dies on keyboard.* ))  

Caryas

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:46 pm
(My post would have looked longer if I had used paragraphs... D; )  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games