Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:08 pm
(( Indeed. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 am
((who we waiting on to post???))  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 am
(( Paradisity. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm
((Not to impose, but I have been waiting for others to post. There is nothing for me to go off of, unless Yvansi or heartsXdespise posts. And, as stated in pm, I told you Yvansi, that I would allow you to have another character.
PS. Thank you for not forgetting about the role play.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:26 pm
((Oh snap, was this all my fault? o__o; I'm really sorry about that! I didn't know you were waiting on me, although it was my turn. ^.^'' ))

"No. I don't understand. You talk like an old guy." Cody growled stubbornly, and turned away from Kiun. "It doesn't make any sense." He frowned, giving up on his attempt to be polite. "A light is a light is a light, it's all riddles and junk..." he pouted a bit, not really wanting to admit that his frustration stemmed from him not really understanding what was going on in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Anath hadn't been listening long, and already the young man (of whom which he couldn't see yet) was getting deep on his nerves. The voice betrayed him as a close-minded simpleton, although there was a strength within it that Anath was well aware of. The other two, however, could be quite dangerous, and possibly knew he was there already. There was an old elf, or possibly part-elf, and a dragon- the type of which was unknown to him.
Sighing briefly, he pushed up his glasses. Perhaps he would listen a bit more, they didn't seem intent upon attacking him just yet.

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 am
Paradisity sighed, and lowered her head, allowing Cody to slide off onto the ground.
Now now Cody. Mind your respect. He's trying to tell you you're part of an ancient prophecy. Your destined for greatness. If you gain your control of the air, you will have many new doors to choose, Paradisity said, nudging his shoulder with her muzzle.
My my, it is getting rather late. Perhaps we should sleep for the night, and allow Cody the night to think things through, Paradisity suggested, lifting her head to the night sky. As she lifted her head, she caught a sent, and the fire on her tail flared, and dissapeared.
Something's watching us, something human, she said quietly, standing perfectly still.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 am
Cody frowned a bit. "Human?" he asked, eyes narrowing. Tsharu had warned him about humans. Beginning to feel slightly nervous, he moved closer to Paradisity.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 am
Anath sighed lightly and stepped out from behind the tree to face them. "Hello," he said calmly, as though seeing these unusual creatures before him was something he did often.

Cody stared quietly for a second, then burst out laughing. "It's just a little kid!" how ridiculous. It didn't even cross his mind that a normal child wouldn't be out in the woods, alone, with no one else around.

Anger flashed across Anath's face briefly. 'Little kid?' he pushed up his glasses, staying silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Paradisity instinctively moved her tail around Cody, descrete, but protective. She stood still as the human came out from his hiding place. She was also shocked to see such a small human out alone.
Now Cody, mind your manors, Paradisity said nervously. She saw the anger flash in the human's face. He was hiding something...

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:57 am
sam looked at the gryphon. "would you like to join us" she asks smiling at the gryphon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 am
sky smiles back "sure i would be glad to join you. maybe you guys can help me find my famly."she said flaping her wings.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am
(( Gah, sorry Paradisity, I was super confused. I think my character should wait for a bit..... Well, now I think I can post... ))

Idarkoth was beginning to long for a fight, beginning to hunger for something to kill... It was unlike him to sit idle and do nothing... He considered rising and joining Anath, but he passed the time instead by using Empathy to convince small animals he was a friend, then killing them once they neared.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:57 am
Kiun has sat staring at a space to the left of Anath, looking intently. He spoke quietly. "Begone from this holy place." He rose. "You bear contact with one of the dark ones... You hold no light. You are one I feared would come to exist." He moved forward, producing a staff and looking spectacularly fearsome for a blind old man. "Who is the one you travel with? Answer me."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 am
Sortai looked around. He was silent for a moment, then spoke to break the silence. "Could I help... look for whatever you're seeking?" he asked quietly in case she didn't want to be disturbed.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games