Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm
"Are you sure you won't pass out on me, then?" Drake questioned with a laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm
Fayt was restless after the events that had occured shortly before. He laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. He could hear his father snoring downstairs in his own bed.

It felt like everything was falling apart.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:20 pm
"I'll think about it." Judith replied and laughed as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Bly and Yoki hide among the shadows. They whined softly to one another with concern for their mistress. They had smelled the blood from her injuries and witnessed what had happened but she insisted they stay. They seemed to communicate with one another. Bly stood up as if he was ready to head out and do something....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm
He chuccled. "Nasty sorts of people take advantage of illebriated young ladies. be warned." He draine dhis drink and ordered another one, glad of the numbing feeling of the alcahol.
"I expect you can dance quite well, what with your previous profession?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm
"I think I could take any nasty people." She said and drank her drink.
"And I can dance well, are we ready for the dance floor?" Judith asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm
Drake nodded.
"You betetr dirnk up - no glasses allowed on the dancefloor, apparently."
he tugged at his shirt, still too warm and wondered how people would spend all night in here. He wasn't exactly sure what he would do once he got to the dancefloor. the last time he had danced in fornt of a lot of people was sometime in the late 50's. Back in the 16thc he had been quite a good dancer, but taht was a whole different ball game. Nowadays it felt like every talent he had decayed with time.
Apart form the women. That seemed pretty consistant. he smirked to hismlef at that thought. it could be worse.
"you lead."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm
[The only thing I know people do at clubs is grind. >> *research to see if anything else happens*]

"Alright." Judith downed her drink and left the glass at the bar.
She took Drake by the arm to the dance floor and started to move to the beat of the music, staying mostly in place at first due to the lack of space on the crowded floor.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Drake ollowed her and tried to feel the beat, moving along to it and doing hsi best not to feel rdiculous. Most people were too drunk to care by this point, he decided. what he did enjoy was how the constricted space forced him to get closer to Judith. Eventually he just decided to hell with it and looped his arms around her waist.
"Modern music isn't so bad, is it?" he called over the noise, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Bly bolted down the street back to the shop while Yoki remained on guard. He howled to Koko who reluctantly came to the window. She immediantly scolded him and ordered him to return. But he didn't. He whined with concerns and she repeatedly told him that she was fine and to go back. She winced in pain when she moved and left the window. Bly could still make out the scent of blood and he picked up Drake's too. Relutently he went in search of his aid since he couldn't go to the others.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Judith smiled back.
"No, I don't think so." She said loud enough to hear over the music and put her arms around his waist too, not minding the crowded floor so much anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm
[yay it's Lassie! lol]

Drake smiled and tilted his head down a little so his chin was resting on top of her head.
"Not bad at all."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:49 pm
[Lassie? Where!? *looks around*]

Judith paused for a second, confused.
"Is this some passive way of calling me short?" She said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:51 pm
((lol))

Bly followed the scent to the club where it became mingled with others....as well as other scents.....

He barked and howled as he tried to get in but the bouncer kept him at bay. Bly even got kicked. He backed away but continued barking dispite his sound being drowned out by the music.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm
"Maybe...unless I'm frekaisly tall fo course. what a dilemma..." He smiled and poked her nose. "Which will it be?"
he then fronwed slightly as something jarred. The scene seemed teh same, but soemthing else was wrong. He tried to focus on his instincts, stooping in hsi dancing. then he heard it - a sound beyond the music...an animal? His senses tingled as he felt soemthing getting distressed, mixed with anger elsewhere.
"hmn, one moment." He said a little absently excusing himself, and followed the feeling. He soon heard teh dog's barking clearly when he reached the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he wondere daloud, looking between the dog and the exasperated bouncers.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games