Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 pm
Dana was surprised by the sound of Eliot's vioce. She was in disbelief by what he said, and with no control let out a loud growl. She took a position to pounce. "This has NOTHING to do with, lover boy, so go back to bed before I kill you both!" she snareled. She wipped her hand around and formed an icy snowball as big as a head. She prepared to smash it againts his face when she felt a third wolf lurking in the shadows and whipped it in his direction.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 pm
((I'm having a little trouble starting because I don't know what is going on at the moment. Can someone please tell me? Should I wait a little longer to start?))  

supersailorpeach

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Alicia's dark red eyes widend in shock. Everything had happend so fast. She opened her mouth to call after Dana but a fast icy snowball flew toward her direction. Quickly, she swerved out of the way. As she looked back, she realized the snowball was ment for the third wolf. Looking back at Dana, Alicia yelled, " Dana! There's a damn human!"
" What the hell is going on?"
" Heh. Fiesty."
The voices of her brother made Alicia jump. She pulled on Dylan's T-shirt, " Can't you stop the damn fight!" Dylan shook his head and pulled away from his sister, " I can't. It's not my fight." Alicia groweled, " That doesn't matter!" Adrian stepped in, his eyes studied Dana's movement, " You should never interrupt a fight. Didn't father tell you that. . .?" With a smirk he added, " Especially between a vampire and werewolf."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Hikari just happened to be walking by, so she decided to watch the fight.  

supersailorpeach

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 pm
Dana growled in a low voice she said "Now we have an audience, hmm?" She whipped up another snowball and threw it at the wolf girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

Tristan frowned when the vampire girl whipped the icy snowball at him. He used his speed to jump over it and as he landed he grunted. What a rude girl! All I wanted to do was watch. Tristan thought in his head. "I'm not here for the fight, I'm here for the show, sweet heart." Tristan called the the vampiress.

Though, before he could get an answer, she proceeded to throw another icy ball at the wolf girl. Tristan quickly ran in front of the girl and punched the ice ball before it could hit her. "You'll need a harder piece of snow if you're searching to hurt a werewolf, sweetheart." Tristan mocked with a smile.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Elliot //WolfgangCromwell

Elliot smirked to himself when Dana snapped at him and got ready to pounce. "I knew it! I knew you couldn't be sorry for what you had done, you're a heartless vampire like the rest of them. How could I even for a second think that one could be different?" Elliot asked, getting angry. He sighed, trying to get his temper under control, if he was going to change into his werewolf form, he didn't want to do it uncontrollably by getting angry at some idiot vampiress.

Elliot felt a tremor go threw him as he began to feel his transformation taking place. "You sure you wanta go through with this?" he asked Dana. He wasn't going to fight her unless he had to, after all, he didn't want to get kicked out of the school for fighting.

He frowned when the other werewolf got himself into the fight, this was between him and the girl. He didn't want anyone to fight her besides himself. He heard Dana comment on how they had an audience and decided to get her alone so no one else would have to get hurt. "It seems like we do, I'd rather settle this somewhere else." Elliot told her, another shock went through him, he was preparing to turn at any moment.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 am
Dana smirked at the third wolf's speed. "It was for embaressment, not pain, honey." She turned to Elliot. "That would be better, too many people to see you defeated." She gestured for him to follow her into the woods. Before she left she told Ali and Sadie. "You guys can either run like sissys, or fight these wolves." She grinned. "See ya soon." She bounded off a pole and sprung to the roof of the dorm building, then jumped from roof to roof into the near by woods.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

Tristan couldn't help but smirk at how the vampiress called him honey. He could easily tell that she was angry. Though, when the other wolf suggested they take the fight somewhere else, he saw how eagerly she wanted to go with him alone. Maybe it's a secret Romeo & Juliet relationship... Tristan thought to himself with a chuckle of amusement.

Turning to the other vampires, Tristan shrugged and smiled. "I guess we're done here, right?" he asked, hoping they wouldn't start a fight. He wasn't much of a fighter, but that was because he chose not to fight.

User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm
User Image

Elliot waited until the vampire girl was out of sight before turning before everyone that was there. "Don't follow us, this is going to be a one on one fight. But," he turned to the other vampires, "if your friend goes missing, I'd look for her." he said with a strong sense of anger.

Elliot followed the vampire's nasty scent over the dorm building and then traveled by roofs until he found her near by the woods. He jumped four yards away from her and then growled slightly. "You're going to regret this." he said before he felt his transformation almost coming to a start.

User Image

Hawt N Strong

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 am
Hikari was a little intimidated by Elliot, but she decided to follow him anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 am
Dana started to form icy gloves on her hands. "Not as much as you'll regret it." Suddenly she saw the new student, the vampire. " Why is she here!?" she yelled at Eliot. Had he formed an allience with a vampire, if so, why her? "You have no buisness being here, girl." She kept her eyes on Elliot. "It'd be best if you leave...now!" Dana ran up to Elliot and sent an icy punch aimed for his face.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 am
User Image

Elliot got ready to transform, before he heard Dana yell out the question of 'her' being with them. He didn't know who she was referring to, so he looked, bad move on his part. Upon seeing the other vampire, he spat out at Dana, "You think that two of you can beat me?" he asked, turning to meet Dana's fist.

Luckily, since Elliot was so angry, he was able to transform the moment the icy glove hit his face. His body became covered with fur and he immediately grew in size, at least a good foot or so. His fur was ebony and his eyes were glowing green. Elliot was a seven foot werewolf that meant business. When Dana's fist hit him, it didn't effect him all that much. His face was turned slightly and his teeth were bared. His hair was raised, indicating that he was beyond recognition until he cooled down.

"Leave!" Elliot growled at the girl before he turned to Dana. "Now, you die." he said with a raspy dark voice. Elliot took his arm back and sent a right hook to collide with Dana.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:00 am
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

Olivia's eyes opened wide as she saw her guitar smashed. She began to shiver all over as she glared and let out a deep growl. She watched as the bloodsucker threw ice at her feet before she could move. She snarled and felt another werewolf's presence, and then another. The icy vampire hurled an ice ball at her and watched as the wolf by the wall came out and punched it before it hit her. Olivia's shaking was getting more violent now. She dropped to the ground and noticed the two run off. There's a human! As much as those bloodsuckers need it, now . . . is not . . . the . . . time . . .Breathing hard, she turned her head up to the wolf. "I don't . . . need . . . . your . . . help." she got out before passing out.

User Image  

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 am
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

Tristan looked at the werewolf girl and frowned. She seemed to be ready to change forms, even though there was a human. He was able to take her away from the crowd when she looked up at Tristan and managed to get out her last words before she blacked out.

Tristan's speed, which combined with his quick instinct, caught the wolf girl before she hit the ground. "Well, this isn't any good." Tristan said with a frown. He didn't know which dorm room was hers and wasn't about to ask the other vampires. He sighed loudly and began to carry the girl to his dorm, he'd let her stay in his room until she awoke, it wouldn't be that much of a problem.. Though, he hoped that she wouldn't get angry or think him to be a pervert.

Tristan carried the girl to his room and set her on his bed and grabbed himself a drink and began cooking himself some dinner.

User Image
"That smells nice."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out