Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Favorite Crash Bandicoot game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm
xd LOL, that's the spirit, my friend!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:33 pm
i'll save $300 for books then use the rest for manga  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Splendid!! xd Now you got yourself a game plan!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:51 am
well, my current game plan is to collect all the one piece manga until the current one. im only at vol. 4 and vol. 43 or 44 are out now. in june, it'll be up to vol. 54!!!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:09 pm
Man, there sure are a lot of volumes! xd Ah, which reminds me, have you ever been to a site called One Manga? This site has almost every manga that ever existed! xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:03 am
i've been there, but i use mangafox mostly. thats where i've been reading Bleach, one piece, highschool of the dead, and ouran high school host club  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 am
Sounds cool! xd The best part about manga is that it has this fascinating aura around them that makes them more exciting to read than American comic books.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 pm
hell yeah! i cant even remember when i last read an american comic book xd its been nothing but manga for me  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:57 pm
LOL! The only time I read an American comic book was way back when I was in 4-5 yrs. old in 1995 when I used to own a small collection of Spider-Man comics! biggrin I was first introduced to manga in 2003 where my middle school had a book fair and I bought Volume 1 of YuGiOh! and learned that manga was to be read backwards and not the other way. You should've seen the look on my face, though; it was freakin' hilarious when I first discovered manga. I was wondering if some idiot made the book backwards or something. ROFL!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm
thats the same for me. i wasnt really into anime/manga when i was young, but back in 2004, i got interested in Case Closed. Then it branched out from there.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:55 pm
Yeah, that was a great show. It had a pretty interesting storyline where a famous detective got the wind knocked out of him by an unknown criminal/nemesis and was turned into a boy and now that detective is hunting the b*****d down so he could find out his motives while finding a way to become his older self again. Good stuff!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 am
yeah, but then it feels like he forgets his initial mission and just pretty much solves all cases. so then the storyline is forgotten for a plethora of murders  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 pm
True, I always noticed that, too! All of a sudden, Conan just starts focusing on other crimes instead of finding leads to bring down the Black Organization.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:20 pm
yeah, like maybe season one was all about finding a cure, but after that, just murder murder murder  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Yeah, the viewers must like murder or something. I just found it pretty weird, especially since sometimes those children that Conan be hanging around with always be involved in solving murders. I kinda figured that one of them could've had nightmares or something from these experiences! LOL.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff