Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
*read first post* GUILD PROM!!! POST HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be our prom king? 5 Days to decide! Vote....NOW!
Dymyr
29%
 29%  [ 9 ]
Joeyfish5/lolcats
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Articwolf-Kiba
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Connerthecreator
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
JDBReaper
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Millenium Joker
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Das_Epistola_Lilium

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 am
I don't know who to vote for. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm
@Chi: Maybe you should just lie back and watch, because all this fuss, and you take the lead again? Seems kinda like people enjoy making you miserable. lol. Sorry. Besides I didnt vote for you. =] Two can play this game, fine with me, I'm not going to try to get out of it. But I'm not wanting to win either. So...

@Joey: Seems like pretty good ideas. I'll try to attribute. Don't want you paying the whole bill. =] I wonder if Chi is pulling her hair out right about now? You know no matter who wins, their coming after you right? lol.

@MystiBlu: *Glomps mysti back. then whispers, "Geez, I think I'll be killed before its over. Maybe that flamethrower idea isnt that bad of a death, compared for what chi has in store."  

Dymyr
Captain

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm
@dymer

Lol ooo well they can come after me all they want they never get me lucky charms

And it would be alright i can pay it all

@chi

Whats so wornag with being the prom queen... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:01 pm
well i wouldnt mind it on Halloween  

Kanine Kuchiki

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 pm
wow gone for uhh 16 hrs and i find this fuss well i wont mind being a internet queen but not in a real skool cuz thats boaring and yup we all just like to make you all miserible specially me lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:03 pm
Dymyr
Chi, don't try that biased argument. We both know your only using for the chance of getting out of it! Besides Joey made up the list, and he chose those who seem to be more active, and mods are indeed active, but it wasn't biased, I dont see maeve, jessi, or some of the others being mods. If you win its not bc your a mod, its bc ppl like you as a person. I mean look at jessi, shes really active and shes not too far behind in the votes. =] So argument dismissed. whee

why me?!
i didn't say i wanted people to vote for me, and i'm still curious as to who did. *stares at people*
and i voted for chi.XD  

jessi_angel94_2

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 pm
*giggles* I voted for Aryllia.... ummmm *batts eyelashes sweetly in Aryllia general direction* or was it Jessi? Could have just as easily been Tigs...

@ Dymyr u sure u dont' want to watch me turn the flame thrower loose on the crowd in general - that was the original plan, afterall.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm
@Kiba: *steals it back an hits you with it repeatedly again*Evil Kiba

@Mysti: emo lol

@Dymyr: I'm starting to believe so o.O You all are just very cruel.

@Joey: Because, where I grew up, being prom queen/king means the most scariest thing about living...being...*dramatic music*preppy O.O lol. I guess it just rubbed off on me on that's what being queen is about...I have no spirit whatsoever...really, I don't, when I was in school...let's just say, they didn't care much for my spirit =3

@Hyper: emo lol EVIL!!!!!!!!! =D

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 pm
i think chi is going to win ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:17 pm
Deadlines coming fast

Oh, just to let you guys know, I'll not be on for around five days. So, I'll miss you guys. I'll go crazy... But yeah...computerless.  

Dymyr
Captain

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am
~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Haha I voted for Chi! I think it'll be good for her! -evil grin- It might help her get over the idea of Prom Queens being preppy :] And Chi knows we all love her! -innocent grin-

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am
Dymyr
Deadlines coming fast

Oh, just to let you guys know, I'll not be on for around five days. So, I'll miss you guys. I'll go crazy... But yeah...computerless.

When does that 5 days start, Dymyr?

(@Chi - write down that date cuz I gotz a plan that starts with YOU handling the nomination/voting for the prom King - I mean....we can't have Joey doing it all, can we? *batts lashes and smiles wicked evil grin*)  

MystiBlu

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 am
@Mysti: Yes we can xD *pretends to be busy*

@Viet: Lies! Lies and slander! emo lol meanies

@Dymyr: Awwwh hurry back though xP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:17 pm
awwwwww ur no fun! *heads back to roll call to continue working on the latest masterpiece*  

MystiBlu

Caotic Crys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 am
cool prom. well i dount think it should be on halloween cuz i do have plans and i would love to get on for this event.

the theme. . . well idk on that one sweatdrop  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games