Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:16 pm
"So... you are me?" he asked amused, "I only took your form, you have grow as I expected kid, how does it feel the chakra in your eyes" he put his hand in Alure eyes, activating his mangekyo sharingan, when Alure looked at him he saw his true form...

"Amazed of seeing a demon?" he mocked with him, Alure sensed his chakra it sensed like it had no end, "Who are you really?" he asked again...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:46 pm
Hikari suddenly had a horrible feeling. "I have to go." she told Ryoku. "I already proved what I can, so if you don't believe me.... well, that sucks for you." then she walked out of her room. When she closed the door, she sprinted all the way to Alure's room. That chakra is too powerful... even for him....
"Alure?" Hikari burst through his door without bothering to knock. He was asleep, but his face was pinched in pain  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm
A powerfull aura emanated from Alure's body, "You have my name and yet dont know me" the demon started to laugh, "So you are Alure?" Alure asked, confused, "You can also call me the jubbi" he smiled and started to fade, "The time will come, the ten-tailed beasts wont stop me now" he dissapeared...

Alure woke up, the aura dissapeared, he was confussed of what just happened, he looked arround and saw Hikari standing infront of his bed, "Hikari-chan, is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:20 pm
Hikari just glared at the boy laying on the bed. "No... nothing.... I guess..." Suddenly, she started hacking up blood. "Dammit... now of all times?"  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:26 pm
"Are you alright?" Alure asked her, he was dissconcerned, "Can you heal yourself?" he was worried for her, "Does this have to do with the coughing I heard in your room?" Alure looked at her eyes...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 pm
Hikari looked with a blank expression at the blood in her hands. "No, it's incurable." she looked back at Alure. "It's all thanks to Harimi...."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 pm
"Harimi...?" Alure asked, "Who or what is?" he was shocked of the blood that Hikari keep coughing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:35 pm
"Harimi.... is... my..." she coughed up some more blood. "demon...."
"Harimi, the demon of the south, eats up it's user's life and preys on their organs. It's a clearly terrifying demon.... just like Alure can be." Shizuka suddenly appeared in her human form.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 pm
"How did you..." Alure looked at Shizuka, he looked at Hikari cleaning the blood of his mouth, "What do you know about him?" he asked her, he needed to know...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:42 pm
Shizuka smiled, then kicked Hikari in the stomach really hard. Hikari gasped, then fell limply to the floor. "None of your business mundane..." was all Shizuka chided. Then she picked up Hikari.
"Put me down Shizuka..." Hikari muttered. Shizuka stared at her in bewilderment, then finally set her down.
"You woke up way too fast." Shizuka growled.
"Harimi isn't only bad." Hikari smiled. Shizuka dropped her to the ground. Then Hikari turned to Alure. "Shizuka and I... we're apart of the medical and demonology sectors back in the village. We know about every demon. Besides, Harimi is also Alure's friend as well back in the demon realm." Hikari managed to say before she went back to coughing. Shizuka handed her the same blue pills, which Hikari swallowed.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:48 pm
"What is the connection between the jubbi and the ten-tailed beast's?" he asked, he sitted on his bed and was ready to listen to the explanation, ...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:54 pm
Hikari closed her eyes as she tried to slow her breathing. "Jubbi... and the ten tails... are just among the other demons in the demon realm. Alure and Harimi are the outcast of them, very powerful, and have horrible side-effects on the jinchurriki. It's not very pleasant housing them." Hikari explained slowly.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:17 pm
"So... thats why I awoke the mangekyo..." Alure muttered, "But you, why do you have that demon inside?" Alure was intrigued with Hikari...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 pm
Kokoro could hear low talking from where Alure's room was. She closed her eyes to sense the chakra, He's with Hikari-chan?...hmm... she smiled a little as she slept.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 pm
<...... actually i do believe her, i just needed to see if she'd had control of that power.......... and also this energy is soo familiar......... ten-tails what is this chakra?>
Ten-tailed: < this chakra belongs to the true enemy of all the bijuus and us 10 tailed demon gods>  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games