Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:25 pm
Shy_Red
"I shall have to keep this in mind then good sir," Alegra laughed, returning his smile. "I am suddenly rather thirsty. Care to join me for something to sip while we continue to get to know each others quirks and the like?" she asked, heading towards the steps to the school in long effortless strides.

Ace followed with only a nod, though there was nothing in him that wanted to share anything about himself. He preferred others to make their own lists of his quirks, rather than talking himself. That's also why he preferred to show people what he could do, rather than tell them. That and because it was rather awkward to say 'Oh yeah, I can turn into a wolf, and.. and..'. He kept up with her long strides easy enough because of his height, but he was no where as graceful. "Cafeteria, I presume?" He questioned, attempting to have a proper path and map inside his constantly planning head.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 pm
Danika bit her lip, his puppydog pout was nearly impossible to resist. "Oh, alright...But, you better not make me look bad." She teased. "Lead the way, great artist." She said, for she had no idea where he wanted to go for his art.

normal)

((Why thank you love! shouldn't be too hard to keep track, though I will quote, as I play two separate characters.))

"Perfect! Let us be off then. I have a room in the school that hasn't been used in ages. In fact, I think a few of the art professors have even forgotten it is there and I promise," he said with another grin as he linked his arm through hers once more. "I will not make you look bad. I assume something beautiful would be rather difficult to undo in a painting."
Keeping pace with her, he galloped down the stairs and out of the dorm once more. While they chatted idly he found himself quite drawn to their banter. He liked her company.

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Ace followed with only a nod, though there was nothing in him that wanted to share anything about himself. He preferred others to make their own lists of his quirks, rather than talking himself. That's also why he preferred to show people what he could do, rather than tell them. That and because it was rather awkward to say 'Oh yeah, I can turn into a wolf, and.. and..'. He kept up with her long strides easy enough because of his height, but he was no where as graceful. "Cafeteria, I presume?" He questioned, attempting to have a proper path and map inside his constantly planning head.

Alegra sensed a slight shift in his mood and stopped short, her footfalls teetering on the edge of the granite steps.
"If there's something you would rather discuss besides yourself," she offered kindly to change the subject. "I would be more than happy to oblige.
It was only after her golden eyes reflected her soft smile that she continued up the steps and towards the cafeteria.
Once inside the school, the familiar sounds of hustle and bustle were long gone. With the classes canceled and the students out roaming about, save for a few that were busy with their extracurricular studies, the school was nearly silent. Eerily so.
"Well that's only a slightly bit creepy," she joked with a low chuckle as she watched a lone piece of paper flutter to the floor from the gust of wind from the doors shutting behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm
Danika would have blushed, if not for the fact she was worried about him becoming addicted to her. It was something she had to constantly worry about, being a gancanagh. Well, almost all the time. Sometimes she didn't care, but this wasn't one of those times. She smiled as they made his way to his hidden room.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 pm
Alec led the way through the room that reeked of terpentine and pulled aside a curtain that hid a door beind a set of easels.
"I promise, you won't look like a Picasso by the time I'm through," he joked while stepping up two steps and flicking a switch on the concrete wall.
A second later, the electric lights buzzed flickered and finally stayed on.
"Have a seat on that stool there if you would be so kind." He pointed towards a wooden stool with a blue blanket strewn over it.
"I'll get my things and be right with you," he said, setting his notebook atop a wooden counter and disappearing behind a partition wall.
Reappareaing a moment later with an arm loaded up with pastels and sketching paper, he peered at her through a sliver of his fallen brown hair before smiling slowly.
"Hey, look, if you don't want to do this, I totally understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 pm
Danika smiled, believing him. As she was directed toward the stool, she sat atop it, indian style, except with her feet ontop of her knees, instead of underneath. Waiting patiently until he came back, she decided to change her appearance to show more what she really looked like. Her wings were now visible, and it seemed as if shadows surrounded her. "I'm good, I want to do this." .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:47 pm
Sleena sat at a table in the lunch room; she didn't know why no one didn't want to talk to her, but she was casted as a loner.
"Guess I should be used to it," said Sleena morosely  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:01 pm
With a quick smile, Alec nodded and proceeded to set his things down on a small stool he had set up next to his easel just a few feet from where Danika was sitting.
"It actually shouldn't take too long. I don't mean to brag, but I draw rather well and when I do, it goes quickly until it comes down to the colour," he said with a modest blush to his cheeks.
"You're free to go after."
Grabbing a black from the box of colours, Alec busied himself behind the now set up easel. He offered her one last smile before his brow set and his wrist began to flick back and forth across the page.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm
(Urg, I had to film my sister's movie. I should be back now.)
"Oh no worries, as long as you're willing to talk about yourself..." Ace countered with a teasing grin. He watched the paper flutter around with a hunter's eyes and nodded sharply when she mentioned the atmosphere. "Creepy indeed." He agreed, walking with long strides into the cafeteria. He spied a girl sitting alone and smiled softly. With new found confidence, he gave a look to Alegra which suggested she should follow, before he strode across the room towards the girl. "You look like you could do with a bit of company." He greeted, his eyes a simple deep blue. "I don't think we've met. I'm Ace." He added, outstretching a hand to the lonely girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:22 pm
Danika watched with interest as Alec set things up and get started. She smiled when she saw the flush to his cheeks. She thought it was adorable. But there again was a nagging at the back of her mind. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 am
Alegra smiled and followed him towards the lone girl in the cafeteria. She too, held out her hand only moments after him and introduced herself.
"Greetings, I'm Alegra, Alegra Waters. It's a pleasure to meet such a pretty lady as yourself,"
----
Alec's brow furrowed in and out of thought as he looked from his artwork to his 'muse' and back. His golden eyes seemed to smile as he neared fifteen minutes or so. It wasn't until he successfully managed to smear bright orange chalk pastel across his forehead before he rest his hands on his hips.
"Magnificent," he said with an earth shattering grin.
((Sorry tat took so long. I just started a new job. I'll post as often as I can.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 pm
Sleena looked shocked that people were talking to her; it wasn't common that she spoke.
"Hi Ace, Alegra. I'm Sleena." She blushed at Alegra's comment, then smiled. "So, what are you guys? I'm a Kityre for the record."  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:56 pm
So that's what smells funny. Ace thought, mentally grimacing. He'd assumed it was the nasty cafeteria in general. Though she didn't smell that bad, as far as breeds in general went. At her question he shot a look to Alegra, before looking back to Sleena. "Well, I can explain what I am one of two ways. I can show you or I can tell you." He explained, allowing her to choose her method.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Sleena thought for a moment, not missing a beat.
"I wanna see Ace; I've always been a bit of a daredevil." She winked at him, then giggled.  

Kixna1016

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces