Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 am
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Hey Luna whats up?

Vocal lessons today at noon!

Cool i got to take a test later today x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:21 am
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Hey Luna whats up?

Good luck on the test. *heads over to the piano and starts playing softly as her tail swishes from side to side*  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 am
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Lunaria Canis
Promitheus Zek
Hey Luna whats up?

Good luck on the test. *heads over to the piano and starts playing softly as her tail swishes from side to side*

thanks i hope i pass i to...x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:31 pm
Mortella runs back into the club with a grocery cart full of booze "Did i miss anything while i was gone?" she asks paperclip hanging out of the side of her moulth.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm
Sora-slowly-sips-her-root-beer-and-observes-all-the-other-furs-around-her.-One-thing-the-little-feline-loved-was-to-watch-how-others-interact-with-each-other-and-themselves.-This-club-was-definatly-busy-and-she-greatly-enjoyed-the-scenerey.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:40 pm
captainhelensparrow
Sora-slowly-sips-her-root-beer-and-observes-all-the-other-furs-around-her.-One-thing-the-little-feline-loved-was-to-watch-how-others-interact-with-each-other-and-themselves.-This-club-was-definatly-busy-and-she-greatly-enjoyed-the-scenerey.
Mortella smiled and waved over to her her long striped fox tails swaying behind her as she stocked the bar for hopefully a busy weekend.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 pm
Nothing much Mortella. I just came back from my vocal lessons. *sits back down at the piano to play soothing music as her tail swishes in time*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Sora's-ears-perked-up-in-suprise.-She-held-a-fuzzy-paw-up-and-waved-back-while-abondoning-her-seat-and-approching-the-kind-,looking-fox-girl.-"Hi,-my-name-is-Sora"-she-said-happily,holding-out-her-left-paw.  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm
Lunaria Canis
Nothing much Mortella. I just came back from my vocal lessons. *sits back down at the piano to play soothing music as her tail swishes in time*
She smiles from over the bar "I bet you would like to have some lemon tea from streaching your vocals today" she says her tails working behind her like spair arms putting on a teapot to boil.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
She smiles from over the bar "I bet you would like to have some lemon tea from streaching your vocals today" she says her tails working behind her like spair arms putting on a teapot to boil.

She smiled as she nodded. "Arigatto Sempai. That would most appreciated."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 pm
Mortella happily smiles back to sora her grey tiger striped fox paw "Mort glad to make your aquaintence" she says her teeth resembleing tiger teeth than fox teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She brings over the small pot and a teacup with lemon wedges and honey on the side "D'rien" she says happily  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She brings over the small pot and a teacup with lemon wedges and honey on the side "D'rien" she says happily

Bowing her head slightly in thanks, she poured the tea and added a lemon wedge and some honey. Inhaling the scent, she purred softly before taking a sip. "Ahhh......This makes the lessons worth it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm
Sora-shook-paws-and-smiled-back.-"How-are-you-this-evening?"  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

Bowing her head slightly in thanks, she poured the tea and added a lemon wedge and some honey. Inhaling the scent, she purred softly before taking a sip. "Ahhh......This makes the lessons worth it."
She beems her tails swaying behind her as she walked back behind the bar "Any time you want it it's here"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games