Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm
Her choir class decided to spend the hour outside, she impressing them by singing a song in Japanese for them. Her tail swished softly behind her as she sang 'Reset', her voice carrying quite far and having the other students who were outside stop what they were doing to listen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 pm
...mmmmm...im skipping class x3 lol...its the first day...you can be late if you want .jajajajaja  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:59 am
"haha well yeah you have a point there"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 am
have you noticed this first day is the longest in history like...it hasten even been a whole day yet....lol...anyway what class your.. skipping ..?* Zek said doing air quotes*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:51 am
Woken up from his nap he was pleasently surprised to find the choir class a few hundred yards away, well within his ear range to clearly pick out Luna's voice. Black stayed laying against the tree for shade and just listened happily.

Elsewhere in a very boring intro to quantum dynamics class Red was sitting next to the window, which he had opened since the room was so stuffy, he TOO heard the class and sighed. "Ya know...I bet Blackie's skipping right now... The first day is always SOOO boring. Oh well. At least I've got some good music to listen to, sounds like some foreign language right now, could be that new person...what was her name again? Hmm..."

His mind drifted off thinking about various digital displays and wiring chips to hack into the school system on how to cheat for his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 am
Smiling as she finished the song, she consented to singing another one. Choosing another Japanese song called 'Ashita', her tail swished slowly to keep time for her as she started to sing.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 am
Promitheus Zek
hahahaha ur soo lazy x3 * says Zek as he pulls out a chicken wrap from his bag* Hey Erick you whant one i got more...since i got hit like with five of them...food fight are cool for when your hungry yust pick the food you like and hide it * said Zek taking another one out and handing it to Erick*

I rather eat something that hasn't touched anyone's butt, but thanks anyway...

You guys are skipping classes or what?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm
...were not skipping......we yust dint find our classrooms * Zek said with an evil grin*  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-LunaMew-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Promitheus Zek
...were not skipping......we yust dint find our classrooms * Zek said with an evil grin*

haha too right mate....and I'm skipping chemistry...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm
Eman of Noah Clan
Promitheus Zek

haha too right mate....and I'm skipping chemistry...

x3 hahahaha history....lol....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm
Well, I can't skip anything until tomorrow, so... I guess I'll just stay here with you guys. What are your names anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm
[-Erik-]
Well, I can't skip anything until tomorrow, so... I guess I'll just stay here with you guys. What are your names anyway?

"oohh wee didn't tell you already? how incredibly rude of us" *Syn drinks what's left of his water and jumps off the stairs landing directly in front of Erik* "the names Syn. pleased to meet ya ^^"  

x-LunaMew-x

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm
Eman of Noah Clan
[-Erik-]

"oohh wee didn't tell you already? how incredibly rude of us" *Syn drinks what's left of his water and jumps off the stairs landing directly in front of Erik* "the names Syn. pleased to meet ya ^^"

* Zek cracks is neck* I'm Zek....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:39 pm
Promitheus Zek
Eman of Noah Clan
[-Erik-]

* Zek cracks is neck* I'm Zek....

haha you badass...  

x-LunaMew-x

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm
Well, as you guys know, I go by the name Erik or whatever nickname people give me. The principal called me "fleshy" and giggled a lot when she saw me.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games