Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm
Nich kissed her back avidly. It was as if some unknown energy flew back into him and gave back to him the will to do things. Before he had been a shell of what he was with nothing on his insides but the need to do everything he could for this girl that he held so close to him. Now though things were different.

He had been given life anew it seemed and he scooped her up and spun her about in a swift circle, because now that he had the choice to live, he couldnt choose any other life but living hers. With her.

After the moment of ecstasy had passed he looked down into her eyes and idly brushed the tears away from her eyes.

"Emily, I dont pretend to understand what is happening to me, its too odd, but i can give you something that i havent for the past couple of days. Thats faith, because if you beleive then i promise you everything will be okay."

He hugged her tightly, it seemed to him that he didnt have it in him to let her go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 am
Emily was kind of surprised when he actualy kissed her back. His lips felt..right. and warm. He picked her up and spun her around. She giggled feeling like she was going to burst with happiness. She finally made him understand.

She blinked when he brushed her tears away and smile. She would never leave him and she knew he would never leave her. She had a reason to be happy and...here.

"I beleive in you..in us completly" she laughed laying her head against his shoulder as he pulled her into a hug. She would never let him go.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm
"Emily... listen close okay. This may sound weird... but i dont think i can leave your side, not at least while we may be fugitives. Once i get s**t sorted out then, i promise to give you some privacy, but if you co-operate this will be easier..."

Nich shifted a bit and let her go a little but kept his fingers laced behind her back. She was perfect. The warmth he felt off her skin was enough to wamr the dark feelings hed had inside, and now it seemed like two steps across the room was too far from her.

"... im sorry if this sound weird i really am."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:33 pm
Emily shook her head grining her small grin. His hand on her back and having him so close to her made her stomach flutter. she looekd at him wanting to have him talk forever.

"I don't think I could leave you either. I want to take things a bit slowly....but after this I don't think I could leave you." she said chuckling. "I'll cooperate as best I can I promise..but what about school?" she asked trying to keep her voice from shaking with happyness.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:29 pm
Nich laughed a little, he didnt think it would be that tough to follow her to school.

"Well i aint that old, i think i could pretend to transfer to your school and just go to class with you. hah you never know i may even help you with your homework if i feel like it."

He couldnt at this moment really remember how high school worked, but he was sure it couldnt be too tough.

"All i have to do now is mail a letter to the coven of vampires and they'll take care of it. I heard that the vampires are really sympathetis to soul-mates for some reason. Probably because they end up accidentally killing theirs."

Nich laughed again, the thought was morbid and sad, but he just couldnt feel somber at all right now.

He let go of her finally realizing how ridiculous it would be to not at all. He crossedinto the kitchen and called over his shoulder.

"So whats all this nonsense about taking things slow? Havent you ever heard of being cavalier?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:35 am
Emily smiled sh was going to love having him in school with her. But she hoped she wouldn't NEED him there..for protection. That part of her life she wanted to be at least a bit normal though it was a pain to be near so many people..and exspecialy because they loved picking on her. She never told him this because she didn't want him to worry. She chuckled thinking about how upset he was going to be..those people would regret it.

Emily just kind of blinked him a moment going into the kitchen with him.
She leaned against the counter across from him. She thought of how to answer him. One she ws probably rambling when she was talking erlier. At the moment, witht he way she was feeling, it was hard not to. She simply shruged. "What?" she asked talking about his last question.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:38 am
Nich laughed again, perhaps more avidly than things called for.

"I was kidding it was a sex joke, could you really expect anything different. Hey ive gotta send some letters, and seein as how im goign to school with you tommorrow, you think youd better get your homework done?"

Nich moved a bunch of papers out of the way he had tossed onto his table and cleared a space. Then he walked over to his stereo and turned it on.

"Are you a fan of fleetwood mac Emily? I got their best album on Vinyl."

Nich pulled out a copy of rumours by fleetwood mac and put it on. His turntable had become dusty, but for some reason right now he felt like listening to something with the fuzz of ancient technologies. To him anyways.

He set the volume low enough that he could hear emily over it if she spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 pm
Emily shook her head and chuckled lightly. she should realy get to know what he was talking about. she goraned lightly at the mention of homework. "Ya I guess" she ran into her room and came back out with her school bag. she sat at the table space he had cleared.

"Oh and to be honest I've never heard of them" she said apologetically as he turned on the music. she listend to it as she pulled out her math book. She bit her lip thinking about school in the morning. She was curiouse and exited.

"you have an interesting taste in music" she said her voice light and happy.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:24 pm
Nich chuckled as he sat down. He pulled some parchement close to him and poured a bit of ink onto it.

He closed his eyes and the ink formed words in an instant, and he then foleded the parchment into letter form and roughly shoved it onto an enveleope.

He reached over to the counter and grabbed a knife from the block. slicing his finger he wiped a strip of his blood across the slit in the paper, and passed the knife and the envelope to emily.

"Its not very complex, but you have to sign it. When i say sign i mean with your blood, just do what i did, it may seem odd but this is how things are done here. there is no signature more specific than your blood."

((Did you actually look up fleetwood mac? Theyre a folk rock group. I like them i guess cus im the drummer in a folk rock band... you may want to check it out though, if you havent much experience with folk rock then this is definately some cool s**t, look up second hand news its a really cool song.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:54 am
Emily had just finished about two or three problems. Neither one taking much work to figure out. She had looked up apon nich holding a knife. She blinked at him when he cut his finger. is that completly nessisary? she wonderd. She blinked at him like he was crazy as he handed her the knife and letter. She sighed though not bothering to argue with him.

Emily drew he knife slightly across her finger and watched the blood swell up. She placed it on the paper as he had done wincing only slightly. She despised any sort of pain so this annoyed her. She slid it back to him and grabed a paper towel aplying pressure to her hand. She found it very interesting how he had done it all.

"This is all odd" she mutterd but kind of used to it.

(and yes I listened to it. I didn't expect that lol it was kind of different from some of the thins I listened to. Realy good music though if I'm in the right mood.)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 am
Nich chuckled as he took emily's hand. the cut was small, but he checked her just to make sure. it seemed needless but he couldnt not. He'd hate to have emily lose a finger through infection.

"Ya i know it seems wierd.."

He let her hand go and then placed that envelope inside another.

"Ya, this one gets the address and goes throguh the postal system. Alot of stuff is modernized especially with the vampires, but some traditions are important, especially the magic kind. the blood ensures your interest in the content is of value with your life. See cus, with a little of your blood some of the more powerful wiches could curse us to death. Range isnt a factor for them. They wont do it, its more a formality now. you shoulda seen how tough it was for me to petition the higher ups to get an apartment in a mortal setting, and sell jewelery to mortals. i was homeless for like 3 months because of this blood thing."

He laughed a little bit as he tossed the letter on the counter. He stood behind emily wrapping his arms around her shoulders in a slight embrace.

H looked over her questions approvingly. and kissed her softly on top of the head.

"you know, your pretty good at this."

((ya... i didnt even think that you might be into like thrash metal or something. Im a huge hippie, and its a bad habit of mine that i assume everybody enjoys folk music.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm
Emily nodded listening to him explain everything. It surprised her to know so much went on and she had been so obliviouse to it. She was glad she was part of that now..and none of it botherd her.

She watched nich as he inspected her finger than wraped his arms around her. She laughed easily at his comment.

"I woudl agree with you but you should be more specific..good at math?" she laughed. "Or good at getting things?" she wonderd finishing her math and closing her book. She turned her head looking at him puting her cold hands on his.

9oh I didn't mind it at all I don't liek thrash metal honestly and music like what your brought up is cool to. I like almost anytype bt fol happens to be my favorite depending on what it is.)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm
Nich smiled down at her. he was proud it seemed, like he could never feel feel abvout himself. His emily weas one in a million and he knew it even thoguh he hadnt seen anthing particularly spectacular.

"Good at amth maybe, good at getting things, i dont think i could disagree with the s**t ouve been forced to deal with over the past couple fo days."

He kissed her again and swept her books to the back of the table where his forgotten papers lay.

"You know your nigh on irresistable right now."

He ran his fingers lightly behind her ear and down her face.

"I hope you know how truly bad for my lifestle you are."

He smiled and laughed at her. Not in the sense that she had done something comical but that her existance at all was comparable to jubilation.

((Ya the thrash metal was a joke. i actually played in a metal band for awhile, but im glad to hear you tend to the lighter tastes of man. If yo want some good folk rock though look up the grateful dead. They are a close second for my favorite band of all time.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 am
Emily chuckled. "MMM well if i'm so bad maybe I shouldn't be here" she teased lightly knowing neither of them would let the outher go. His hands felt warm on her face and she leaned in to kiss him.

"Mmm now I feel better. Besided maybe I'm not good at anything just...normal" she laughed knowing that was a pointless argument. She was tired of everything but was able to shrug it off. Because nich was there she could do anything. He helped her to want to continue going through all of this.

She looked into his eye thinking how perfect a person he was for her.

(hmm when you get a chance look up the mummers dance. its a beautiful song I think you might like. If ever i get into a band as a singer this is one of the types of music I hope to preform. I think you might like it)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm
Nic felt add as he touched her. transformed as if he could havenever seen himself doing anything like this. The discomfort he once felt at human contact was completely gone.

He moved his face closer to hers and nestled into the side of her neck where he kissed her softly and lowered his voice as he spoke into her ear.

"You are outstanding emily, ultimate in my desire and radiant in my eyes. Like a song in my eras, and like silk to my touch."

((man... im surprised that turned out that well, i was slam-hammered last night. Myabe my skills with english go up like my skillas as a musician whilst intoxicated.))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff