Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm
Rikku was going to her next class and was really confused where she had to go so she looked around and saw some people she regconize.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm
Sephiroth quietly walked up beside Cloud and began to stretch ''Looking for your friend Zack are you?'' he asks bluntly. ''I've not seen him all day but Science class.''  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 am
Kairi sat down at the bench near the starting point after her 4th lap. She looked over to see Cloud looking for someone. 'Maybe he's still looking for the same person...' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 pm
Rufus was struggling and shouting to anyone who passed by. He saw a orangy-haired girl, in a strange looking outfit wandering the campus near him. He shouted, though it seemed more like a burble because his mouth was halfway underwater.

Reno finally arrived. Seeing Cloud alone, he went over to him. "Hey. Looking for your "BFF4E?"" he asked.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm
(( hey small plushie Riku umm in my post just a few befor yours im beside cloud stretching I don't know if you saw that just thought i should make sure))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Cloud was about to reply to Sephiroth when Reno had walked up and shouted BFF4E. The blonde frowns at Reno as his own face start to turn red. He turns back to Sephiroth, "Yeah he's supposed to be out here with us but..." Cloud shrugs, his friend was notorious for being easily distracted and a ladies man. So it was quite possible that he'd just started making out with someone and forgotten about the class.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 am
So you don't deny?" he mocked the boy.

((sorry about that. . . . had bad bloody tests all day, hard to concentrate sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:19 pm
(( haha its alright I under stand ))

Sephiroth closes his eyes and sighs. Slightly annoyed he speaks out to Reno. ''Why do you find it so amusing to poke fun at the fact that he has a best friend? Is this somthing you do because you dont really have a best friend of your own yet?'' He questioned the headed  

Gray BloodStone

I-iVincent Valentine-I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 pm
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Lucrecia had not expected to bump into Vincent the first thing she did after she had made sure the young blonde had arrived at the right classroom. Instantly blushing, she shied away, a nervous smile creeping up on her lips.

"V-Vincent! I wasn't expecting to see you! Is there any problem?" she chimed out, concerned, and eyed him worriedly.

(( Sorry for way late reply but I'll work it in ))

He had handed her a note for an appointment for her to meet him for something i his office. It was just more also to get him to know more of the students an understand his new time at the high school. So he walked off towards his office to await till later on when she would come.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:09 pm
Watches the students going through the hallways. "Well then I guess it's back to work." He said before heading off through the halls.

((Bad timing, and I've been sick so sorry about my post history))  

Fabled Knight

10,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm
"I poke fun, rightfully, at the fact that his friend draws pictures of them together, and titles it 'bff4e', like an elementary child, in his class notebook." he said, jabbing the kid with his finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:19 pm
''I dont see the humor that, and if you dont mind.'' Sephiroth grabs Renos hand and moves it away. ''Quit the poking.''  

Gray BloodStone

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm
He growled. He was no fun. Lately he had only been rude to him today. Probably because of Rufus. He'd laugh when Sephie found out where he was now. He grinned devilishly, though unaware of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm
''Growling now?'' he laughed slightly then smiled at him. ''You're just like a reckless dog. Going around doing what it wants untill it gets bitten and dominated by a stronger one.'' Sephiroth let go of Renos hand. ''Now im not one to make enemys with people, and seeing that we are dorm mates I dont want to make to much of a conflict. but if you want to start somthing the sparing ring is right over there.'' Sephiroth raises one arm and points at the Sparing ring.  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Kairi looked over at saw that a fight was about to break out. She looked around and saw that the other girls were skipping to go make out with the ROTC guys. she ran over to Sephiroth and Reno. "Now, now, let's not fight." she said hastily  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games