Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:24 pm
User Image "that sounds great can you get a meat and cheese platter some chips and dip to go along with that?" Andrew asked the elf. He remained seated and waited for the food to be brought to him before returning to the kitchens.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 am
" Of Corse, wahtever master wants he can get. She made the world biggest platter ever seen it had every kind of meat you could think of with every cheese to please your tougue. "Do you need help bring everthing up stairs?" as she look at all the little and huge bowls in the kitchen the bowls were filled with all kinds of dips and chips." opps I might havre over done it master  

Chissy_Brown

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:28 am
User Image"I can get this I will just use Wigardium Leviosa on it all" Andrew said as he raised his wand and cast Wingardium Leviosa on the snack trays
Andrew followed the snacks out of the kitchens and into the dungeon corridors, with his wand before him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 am
Congratulations to Kaylin Elf in winning the Lucky Crossing contest!

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 am
User Image Mercury elf awoke with a start and realized that he was not doing his duties to the school. His first order of business was to punish himself for being a bad elf he found a mop and began to beat himself in the head with it yelling "Bad Mercury Bad!" After about five minutes he set the mop down and began to search for a task to complete.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 am
Tary came back into kitchens and said if any students would like snacks plz let tary know me would be glad to make anything. Tary elf began to cook chocolate cakes for desserts and other things bc she been a bad elf for not helping the school much.  

xbrightstar

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm
Chissy looked around the the kitchen. "Welcome, new elfs, me Chissy and nice to meet all the elf. If you dont know what to do just study, do your homework, number one help out everyone, clean and cook also."she started to help make the chocolate.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 pm
User ImageIzzy was nervous about coming to a new place to serve. He had never been away from master before. He came into the kitchen and looked around at all the elfs already there. "Hi!" he said enthusiastically, "me Izzy, is work here?"  

WickedRentSpringAwakening

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 am
Hi, Izzy .Tary elf said,with a happy voice.Welcome to the kitchens btw smile It's good to meet another elf. Don't be nervous we elf are kind and hard working.Yes,there is work here. In the kitchens we cook,clean, and help out other elf. How about you help me mop the floor too?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 am
User Image"Me good worker! Me help." Izzy got the mop and started mopping the floor, a little clumsily, but he managed to get the mop going. He had been kicked out of his last house because he was to clumsy, but he was determined to do a good job in this new place.  

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm
Hello Everyone! So here are the Elf's that now qualify to be Sorted when the Hat opens:

xX_Zella_Xx
KayKee_NessieCullenBlack
freddydursley
skywalkerlover
gyp5ym00n
newoxikkin
kstar13
Chissy_brown

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm
chissy looks so said as she said good bye to all her new freinds."Chissy Will come visit soon me will miss all." Then she left the kicthen runing for the last time in a long time.  

Chissy_Brown

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm
lalalala Tary elf began singing because she feel kind of lonely at the moment, but anyway she began to cook chicken soup for her master. When she was cooking she said, I better be careful because the pot is very hot. I hope me master like it she said smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 pm
oh, tary elf forgot to say one more thing congrats to the elf that have passed the class and will be getting sorted soon.congrats to you all.me is happy but will miss you sad  

xbrightstar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm
User ImageIzzy was sad to see everyone go because he just got here, but he continued to work anyway. Izzy saw Tary and said "Hi, me Izzy," before continuing his work of mopping the floor. "Lots of work to do for new people coming in," Izzy said to himself.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games