Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm
"My thoughts exactly," Haru cackled, rubbing his hands together. "Should we get to building it before she gets back?" he questioned, looking around the room for some idea of how to build a fort in a hotel room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm
He smirked.
"Let's get started. If we pull those chairs and get a few blanks, some pillows for ammunition..." He began. "Oh, this is gonna be good."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm
Haru was already running back into the bedrooms to grab blankets and pillows and such. He started throwing them out the door since he couldn't carry all of them...well he could but he was feeling lazy about it. He then came back out and started spreading the blankets on the chairs that Chris had set up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 pm
Rena stood in the doorway watching them with a raised eyebrow.
"Dare I ask what you two children are up to?" She hissed.
"Up to?" Chris asked innocently. "Oh Ren you know I would never be up to anything."
He smiled innocently at her before going back to helping Haru.
"I know you're lying, especially when you use that tone." She snapped. "Now what do you think you're doing?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:31 pm
"Relax sugarbabe,"Haru said, waving his free hand at her dissmissively. "Ah finished!" he stated looking at his and Chris's make shift fort. Then crouched down and dived into the opening and onto their pile of pillows.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Her eye twitched.
"What. did. you. just. call. me?!" She demanded in a dangerous, low tone.
"Uh-oh. Haru you sure have a knack for calling Ren the wrong things." Chris laughed.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:38 pm
"It's what I do," Haru laughed. "Christopher get in here now!" Haru ordered as he grabbed hold of a pillow. "It is time."
He waggled his eyebrows as he said this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm
Chris dived in and grabbed a pillow as well.
She crossed her arms over her chest and gripped them tightly. she could feel her anger rising. She was just about ready to clobber both of them. She didn't even attempt to hide her furry.
"Just what the hell to do you plan on doing?" She demanded.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:49 pm
"What? We're just hanging out here. Chris is my new buddy don't cha know?" He said patting Chris on the back for a brief moment. "And this is our fort!" he stated, waving his hand gesturing to the fort around them. He laid his head on his pillow as he waited for her to respond.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Her eye twitched again.
"Are you trying to prove a point with this...this mess?" She asked, trying to stay calm.
"Hey that's not very nice, Ren!" Chris pouted. "It's not a mess. It's a fort!"
"How old are you? Eight?" She nearly exclaimed.
"Maybe. Would you be the sexy babysitter?"
"Chris!"
He laughed in response.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm
Haru sat with his legs up in the air and propped up on his elbows like a typical teenage girl on the phone. "Would you? That'd be a sight to see," Haru chuckled. "Maybe wear a maids outfit, eh?" he questioned, waving his legs back and forth in the air. When she approached he would be prepared to throw the pillows.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm
That had pushed her just over the edge. She grabbed the nearest thing she could reach, a half full soda bottle, and chucked it at them.
"You...you..."She stuttered through her anger. "You stupid perverted over grown children!" She shouted.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 pm
The two boys started pelting her with pillows after the first shot was fired by Rena. Haru laughed though he realized they were going to be screwed once they ran out of pillows.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:15 pm
She dodged them with ease, waiting for them to run out.
She tapped her foot at them when they did.
"Oh no." Chris said shrinking down behind the safety of the fort. "We're in trouble."
"Trouble with a capital T." Rena corrected.
She picked up a pillow and tossed in between her hands for a moment.
"Now what, pray tell, were you hoping to achieve?"
The corner of her mouth twitched slightly, but she fought off the smile.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Haru had now dissappeared to the back of the fort. "We really didn't think this one through, Chris."
Haru laughed he really wasn't frightened but he would pretend for Rena's sake. Which got him thinking? Why was he doing this?...right. The mission.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games