Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:08 pm
Murdock twitched, he swore his facce was getting darker with shades of red. "ALRIGHT! ENOUGH!" He bellowed, swiping away at the feathers in his blue locks. "Okay, first, who the bloody heck are you!?" He asked, pointing at the lady with a gun. "Next, would you stop hitting on Vaizel for about five seconds!?" He said, poiting at Sabel. "You! Your just an annoying chocobo! Go away and quit getting your feathers into other peoples hair!" He said, pointing at Kuroi. "And you! Gimme that white materia or I'll will not hesitate to go beserk on your freakishness!" He yelled, causing the mirrors and building to shake and making every one withing a ten block radius her him. He was breathing heavily as he glared at the chimera.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:25 pm
Kuroi drew himself up, fluffing out his feathers indignantly. Then as Murdock turned to vent upon Freyr, the chocobo punced, leaving mass ammounts of damage in the form of snapping his beak and raking the human with his claws. Then after kicking the man off his feet, Kuroi bolted through the maze of glass and mirrors.

"Kuroi has deserted us! He has joined Freyr's mad clone army! We're doooomed!" The Jenova clone sobbed. "DOOOOOMED!"

OOC: I love outrageous melodrama sometimes... lol  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:30 pm
"Son of a-" Murdock spat, checking the wonds on his right arm, leg and mostly the right side of his body. "And I don't see how we can be doomed by a giant chicken deserting us!" He growled at Sabel. "When I find that bird, it'll be chocobo for dinner every night for a long time!"

OOC: That was mean crying ... and melodramas are good! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:43 pm
OOC: Chocobos are like...immortal... I don't think Kuroi cares about threats  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:46 pm
OOC: *snorts* NOTHING is immortal Furry, vampires and gods are able to die, since this is true, a chocobo can most definatly die...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:21 pm
((Yea well.. this is the Package... everything is immortal.))

Freyr simply laughed, and suddenly his images shifted, and were no longer acting Identical, some were moving, some weren't and the poses were all different, "You disbelieve my Clone army?" A third of them said, "Can you find me little man? Can you survive my realm of illusion??" and the mocking snicker echoed through the reflective room.

Vaizel snarled, pushing Sabel away from himself, "Keep your panic to yourself" he snapped, and turned to the multitude of images, "We'll see about that freak-boy." and before anyone could stop him he strode into the room, disapearing among the mirrors, a moment later his progress was marked by a cry and curses as he painfully ran into more than a few of the deceptive walls.

Rufus watched silently to the interchange of insults, and after several moments he turned to the few Turk's who were present, "you may attempt the problem if you wish," He informed them generously, but added one warning, "but this can be handled easily with patience..." Then he turned back to watch, not explaining the meaning behind that cryptic phrase.

((Note: this is the package... the mirrors can't be broken.... cause I said so.))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:30 pm
Sabel almost made to comment upon the noble sacrifices Vaizel was making in leading the way through the maze, but miraculously thought the better of it. Instead, she positioned herself behind and to the side of her prisoner so as to be out of any likely place to collide with indestructible wall or metal plated cyborg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Saerenna nodded to Rufus, wondering what he had really meant. She then looked to Meru. "Well then.. shall we investigate this?" she asked of the other Turk. Patience... what could that mean?

Tifa looked worriedly at Murdock and knelt by his side, "Are you alright?" she asked him, pulling out a cure materia and healing him somewhat. "Gotta be careful with chocobos. I've raced them and raised, you know. Do you need help up?" she offered, standing and offering him a hand, being the caring, wonderful, gorgeous woman that she was. But all very humble of course.

Chloe moaned annoyedly. Even when not around chocobos as she ALWAYS was, she had to suffer because of them. She was always just the random girl NPC. No one ever cared about HER feelings. SHe wanted to go off to ShinRa and study medicine, but NO, she had to 'mind the farm'.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Murdock nodded and took Tifa's hand and stood shakily. "Y-yeah, I'll be fine... just didn't expect that chocobo to attack... thanks for healing me." he said, grinning as he looked at the mirrors carefuly, thinking the situation over and calming down. "Yeah... the guy is right, we need patience... I'm not ready to believe this is a clone army... more like an illusion, maybe because of that materia..." he said, hand placed under his chin as he nodded to himself. "Yeah... I think all we'd have to do is find the original... whatever that thing was and beat him, we should also stick together so we can help eachother incase either him or that chocobo try something..." he smirked and looked at Tifa. "Whatcha' think? I could use your help... well, maybe more like need if this is the best I can do against a chocobo..." he said, waving at whatever was left of his wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:00 am
((ahhh! no one posts for like ages... and then bam... and I'm all like... whoah))

Shinrai's mouth dropped open as she stared at the black chocobo who took out one of the group before fleeing.

"Guess I was lucky." She thought, as she considered her encounter with the bird only a while ago. She turned to face the group and with a grin and a shrug, introduced herself.

"Sorry all. I'm Shiimasurei Nrai, Shinrai for short. I.... was - maybe I still am a Turk... Rufus, er, Mr. Shinra, would remember me... but he seems..... occupied at the time...." She decided that not to many people called the President by his first name so causally... however ,she had known him for some time and was slightly unused to calling him anything else. "I have my identification card.... although it's probably outdated... if anyone doesn't believe me." One of the feathers sticking randomly out of her hair fell down in front of her face and she glared at it before picking it out and putting it back in her hair as a decouration.  

Red.Shift [ M ]

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:14 am
OOC: I told ya so mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:59 pm
furry1337otaku
OOC: I told ya so mrgreen

ooc: yeah you did  

Red.Shift [ M ]

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:00 am
"I'll think I'll attaempt the pantice one" meru said chageing into a cat and looked at one of the mirrors "Meow still as cute as ever" she purred cutey  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:20 pm
Tifa laughed at Murdock's plight of being unable to do much against a chocobo. "Well, if you think I can be of some help, then why not? We need that materia to revive Aeris!" she exclaimed, and mentally added, 'and hopefully, it'll make Cloud happier.' "So... which way?" she started walking, but bumped into a mirror. Thankfully, her chest was there to cushion any impact...on her front at least.

Saerenna nodded at Shinrai, feeling a pang of jealous because of the ease in which the other Turk used the President's first name. Then she realized that it was stupid to think so about a non-existant relationship between her and the President... right?

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:42 pm
"Whatta' ya' mean some help? I think you could be a big help to me!" He exclaimed, grinning and giving her a firm nod. Murdock almost laughed when Tifa hit a mirror, shaking away any innuendos that entered his mind. "You gotta feel along the mirrors for gaps... takes awhile but it works..." he said, starting to feel along the mirros, ignoring the supposed 'clones'. "I got lost in one of these once... not a happy memory... I'm glad I didn't break any by running into them, who knows how many years of bad luck I could've-" He was cut short from his ramblings when he nearly fell over after finding a gap in the mirrors. "See? Easy, now we just ko through and find another gap..." he said after regaining his balance.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff