Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
HEAR YE CITIZENS OF NOSGOTH! (Please Excuse the Cobwebs) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merrival or Sullivan? Who's the better/cuter bunneh critter pal?
  Merrival
  Sullivan
View Results

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

And deviantART.

Especially deviantART in my case.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Hello everyone! This is a Breaking and Quick News Report for the Circle of 9 News Network from The Bahamas!

Merrival: 8D *waves as he films the livestream* Ree!

Good evening everyone, Madame Hatter here tonight. We all miss Nosgoth very much sadly but-

Mortanius: >D CANNONBALL! *ties to do one in the pool but Bane stops him because he is an older man and can hurt himself*

Bane: D8< THE SIGN SAYS NO DIVING! I came here to get in a jacuzzi dammit! Whatever that is...

We're all having a wonderful time. The boys are feeling a little less edgy than normal but everyone seems to be very well. The flight plan was a little...horrendous I would say. Oh not at home or getting here just...for the boys.

Sullivan: <___< I will have you know that having a body cavity search IS that bad if you DON'T relax and I found it extremel hard to do so when the guard was searching me for drugs, weapons, and even confiscated mah hat. D< I kicked his a**!

Merrival: T^T *chewed up his oxygen mask bag*

Mortanius: D: Serves you right my furry friend. You were told it was for emergencies.

Mortanius, Merrival's a nervous nibbler. I think flying scared the poor bejsus out of him. That and the fact Sullivan kept punching him in the arm wasn't helping either.

Bane: I was wondering why everyone kept staring at us. I didn't even know Nosgoth HAD an airport.

Well Bane, we're out of towners and EVERYONE stares when you have antlers attached to your cloak, two bunneh creatures at your back, a MINItaur pantsing the guards every chance he got, and Mortanius who...more or less proclaimed he would give his life to stop a terrorist.

Mortanius: >o> I'm the Guardian of Death. I think I have more power to kill a terrorist without touching him than anyone else.

Pianoface: >o> Pantsing the security guards was such fun madame. They chased me in a much angrier fashion than Sir Turel has.

Anywayswe hope all is well back home and hope to see you soon. BYE!  

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 pm
*claps*

Yey! They survived!

Have a good time guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm
I gave up with Pianoface pantsing me  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 am
Hi everyone! I'll be home soon this evening but I probably not be online until tomorrow evening. We'll be flying home in a couple hours and I just wanted to let everyone know I'll be back to doing my thing that I usually do here. Miss everyone! 8D

Merrival: T^T *ish home sick*

Sullivan: D8< I WANNA ANNOY MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!

Pianoface: Pantsing security guards has become most dangerous I dare say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 am
*air-huggles* See you guys soon, then! *has missed Merrival's fluffiness*  

Scrab Demon

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:57 pm
Um... *kicks all of the candy under the sofa and whistles innocently*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:58 pm
All the candy is now gone.  

Lieutenant Turel

Azumith the Planner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 pm
*eyes the sofa* Yup, all gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:17 pm
*has candy bits sticking out of his mouth* all gone  

Lieutenant Turel

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm
*candy wrappers fall out of helmet* Yep. Gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

Noooo candy here~

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 pm
Live from Nosgoth's Epic Center of All that is Round...here is The Circle of 9 News Network with Madame Hatter.

Hi everyone! Well it's great to be back here in Nosgoth-

Sullivan: D8< YOU GUYS ALL ATE FRICKIN' SWEETS WHILE I LEFT?! DA HELL?! *storms off* Son of a bitchin' rassafrassin'- *angry Welsh/Belgian cursing ensues as he continues to storm off*

Mortanius: Wow. What a sour sport. Haha. Well Madame, I must say that trip to the Bahamas was certainly interesting. Uh...you won't tell Moebius you didn't take him, will you?

<____< Moebius is NEVER allowed on vacation. I mean he's the Time Guardian AND nobody wants to see a naked Moebius running on the beach in the Bahamas.

Bane: *has his hangover face on and pulls his antlered hood over his head* Don't talk to me. Don't mention images of naked Moebius...please. That's just morally wrong to a man having a hang over.

Mortanius: We TOLD you not to drink that much.

Bane: My hair didn't get braided while I was drunk did it?

No.

Mortanius: Not that we know.

Merrival: *pops in* Ree ree! 8D

Merrival: T^T Ree reeee. *shakes head negatively*

Didn't think so.

Well now that we're back lets get down to some proper business...ahem as I can see the place is a mess but no candy is...visible.

Sullivan: D8< ********' HATE YOU GUYS! *digs his ditches like his therapist said*

While we were away Avernus is undergoing rebuilding-AGAIN. But the infrastructure there seems to be working very nicely. NOBODY MENTION HAITI. >o> Please. Because there is no infrastructure there.

Mortanius: We don't know about Haiti or where it is.

Okay then.

Well then there were a few vampire casualties while we were gone oh! And there's a special warning going around for you folks also.

Breaking reports of a religious Sarafan Fanatic has brought horror and annoyance tot he vampire community of Nosgoth. Lock your doors and don't answer if anyone knocks.

There may be Sarafan Solicitors at your door asking you to join 'The 1st Church of the Wheel of Fate for Self Righteous Bastards'. In a sense there ARE Jehovah's Witness characters in Nosgoth.

Sullivan: <___< I hate those folks. I actually opened the door once and kicked one in the face and told them their religion was bullshit. ^o^

Good for you.

Pianoface: If I may interject have very Buddhist ways Sullivan.

Sullivan: Meh. Buddhism's okay. It's nature like.

Pianoface: Oh. Well...>o> *pantses Turel* It feels so very good to get that out again. Thank you M'lord.

We'll be back with more News and Nonsense later at 8pm. Til then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 pm
Welcome back even though i already told you that like seven million times lololololol xDD; Why sulli-kins why would you think something like that? >_> -ish still nomming on gummy worms-

Dx eeeew nobody wins with nakey oldness
Oh Oh i have something to add to that!

Said Sarafan Fanatics are also going around asking for donations to build their church, well their not really asking more like demanding since apparently their current 'place of worship' happens to be a bunch of over sized cardboard boxes put together to make one big box...

Well that's all see everyone at eight as well ;D

X.xtHeMaRcHhArEx.X

Questionable Bunny

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Also, you've missed a bunch of Turel rape while you were gone. :3

User Image

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games