Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm
Kageko watched as Louis pointed at a white horse, whose ride she guessed was Angeles. Some distance behind her was another rider, who seemed to be chasing after her. Then her surprise grew as Louis stepped directly in front of the horse, . Luckily, he wasn't, and the kunai that Kageko had shaken out of her sleeve could be returned back to its hidden holster. Unsure of what exactly was happening, Kageko remained quietly where she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm
Emilia arrived afterward, hands still tied in the back. She sighed as she noticed that Angeles was caught back. Maybe she should not have stopped her earlier...

The werewolf passed the human without a look at him and went to stand by Angeles's side. She looked at Louis...and Kageko.

She raised an eyebrow at the sight of child.
"Look who's there!" she snarled.
"I am surprised you did not bring your dear fellow vampire Saeven..."

The leader of the Unit sighed. That werewolf was truly annoying.
"I send you Leon to help out and that's how I am thanked?" he asked in his usual emotionless voice.

"Why did you send me in the first place if you sent that human after us...?" she barked back.

"I figured you would need some help." he said. Strangely all his attention was focused on Emilia and he did not seem to even notice Angeles.

Emilia chuckled. "That's the first time you are arguing like that with me Boss. You don't usually explain yourself...especially to a werewolf like me." she commented.
"So what's the matter?" she snapped at him.

Louis remained silent and cast a look at Leon.
"Not here."  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm
Leon nodded and reached down, hoisting Emilia up onto Angeles' horse and taking the white horse's reigns, with some struggle from the vampire before Angeles relented. However she swung her leg over Alexandria's head and slid to the ground, stumbling slightly.

"Whatever this is, I'm not a part of it," she growled glaring at Louis, "I will not be falling for some underhanded scheme of yours to get me into the unit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm
Kageko remained quiet as Emilia snarled at her, she really had nothing to say in her defense. Besides, she would probably have been too scared to say it even if she did have something to say in her defense.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Louis's eyes narrowed and he moved towards Angeles stopped but a inch from her face.

In an icy voice, he spoke up very clearly.
"Then you would be delighted to hear that the Unit is to be dismantled."

Emilia roared. "WHAT?!"

Louis took Angeles's arm without a word and pulled her with him. He could feel how weak she was, although he was not much better.

Emilia was still tied up and now stunned by the news. She followed in silence.

Moments later they were in the barn where Angeles and Louis had once a discussion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:22 pm
Angeles' eyes involuntarily widened in shock at the news before she was grabbed and tugged along, wincing in pain but refusing to cry out. Leon followed the two vampires and lead Alexandria with Emilia on her back to where Louis took the group of them. He ducked into teh barn, not even bothering to get off his horse and pulled Alexandria inside before letting go of the reigns.

He dismounted and walked over to Emilia and untied her wrists, calm as ever.

Angeles pulled her rip out of Louis' and growled, "are you out of your mind!?"  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Kageko followed quietly behind the group, keeping a constant check on the energies around them to make sure that they weren't being followed or watched in any way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm
Louis let go of Angeles.

He walked to the door, closing and locking it once Kageko had joined the party.

Emilia did not thank Leon for releasing her, nor did she unleash on him for tying her in the first place. She just stared at him as he untied her wrists. She looked lost and her gaze although pointing in his direction seemed to go past him.

Louis put a seat by Angeles, then walked to the other side of the table and grabbed one for himself.

Emilia just sank on the ground, her back against a wall.

"The choice is not mine but King Christopher's and we must assume the choice of the triumvir." the vampire spoke.
"With the death of the Queen, many believe the unit useless...or worth threatening."

Emilia jumped to her feet.
"Our mission was never to be their bodyguards!" she shouted, her eyes wide with anger.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 pm
"So the king has lost his mind," snarled Angeles turning to her horse and moving to get on her back, "I'll have words with him. Whether the world thinks you to be useless or not it needs you."

Leon reached down and rapped Angeles on her shoulder, crumpling her to the ground in silent agony, "pay attention," he sighed, standing back up straight and folding his arms. Angeles closed her eyes and began to breathe again, short labored breaths as the pain slowly ebbed away.

When she could open her eyes again she swung a kick at Leon's ankles but the ranger jumped and dodged the attack, landing neatly out of her reach. She stood slowly, blinking a few times before she croaked out, "your friend is an a**."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm
Kageko simply stood where she was and leaned against a wall, soaking in what everyone said. There wasn't much she could say in a situation like this so she didn't say anything. All she could really do was analyze the energies of Angeles and the other stranger and try to learn what she could about them.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm
"The King has his reasons." answered Louis to Angeles.

Emilia was strolling back and forth across the barn trying to calm herself.
She needed to release pressure. She needed to hit something. But right now in her weakest state she could not fully relax nor explode her rage.

"Yes he is." echoed Emilia at Angeles's comment on Leon. The truth was that she just needed to put her mind on something else than what she just learned so that she could cope with it.
Louis did not comment on the fact that Leon and him were far from being friends...

She turned to her preferred scapegoat and snapped at the child.
"You are very calm and quiet...too calm and quiet..." the werewolf's eyes narrowed.
"You don't seem surprised nor worried." She made a couple of steps towards Kageko but Louis's voice echoed.
"I spoke to her. She was aware of it."

Emilia chuckled and laughed loudly.
"I cannot believe it...after all those years, you share such information first with a kid, the latest member of the Unit?!"
Her boiling hot rage was turning into a cold hatred towards the proud vampire.

"Well while we are at it, why is Angeles here? and this stranger too?" she hissed.

Louis sighed. Being angry would only make Emilia more angry.
"Leon was sent to us by the King. And Angeles has been asked to join the Unit to meet up with the King tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm
Angeles shook her head, "how many times have I said 'no'?" she said in a low dangerous tone before she bowed her head and sank back to the ground beside Alexandria, "details Louis, you're going to have to convince me to do whatever it is you want me to do."

Her pale green eyes stared frostily at the other vampire.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm
As Emilia snapped at her, Kageko immediately began to wish that she hadn't decided to lean against the wall, there was nowhere she could move back to. As soon as Emilia's attention was turned back to Louis, Kageko shifted herself away from the wall and more towards the center of the room, not wanting to make the same mistake again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm
"Let me rephrase...the King ordered the Countess Valentine and all the members of the Unit to meet him tomorrow at noon." explained the vampire.

Emilia's attention was fully on Leon. So that ranger was a messenger from the King? Yet he was no member of the Unit, but he knew Louis...
She frowned.

As Louis spoke, her eyes widened.
"A meeting at noon? When two third of the Unit is at its weakest?"
She looked at the Leader.
"The Unit is to be dismantled, right? And all the members are supposed to...disappear?"
she shifted her gaze to Leon, her eyes dark.

((Sorry for the wait - I have to go for a while, hopefully will be back later tonight))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Angeles looked up and sighed, "fine," she growled, "so what are we supposed to do until then?"

Leon noticed Emilia's glance and turned his head towards her before she disregarded him and subsequently looked back at Louis, "so are we done here? There's something i need to take care of."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games