Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:55 pm
"Hey, sensei.... But I do not mind to continue." Nanao said and just fell onto her feet. Okay, that was... she thought. to herself. "And thank you for the compliment. But I do not think so." she said to Aku-sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 pm
Aku then charged at her, lowering his body as he brought his claw upwards, aiming now for her chin. "Well we shall see if you can learn from what i tell you then."  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:05 pm
"Okay, let us see." Nanao said while dodging Aku-sensei´s claw. Alright, I am curious what you want to tell me, sensei. she thought and waited for sensei to speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm
"Dont let your guard down when one blow is dodged, it might of only been a distraction". He spoke this while he tail slapped her in the back of the head. "And just to tell you, im going a lot more easy on you than i did with Rogu when he was a child".  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm
"Outch. That hurt. But okay. I still can handle it. And thank you for the advice. I will keep it in my mind." Nanao said rubbing the back of her head in the place where she got slapped by Aku-sensei´s tail.

OOC

But I have to go to bed now. Good night, Ryu-kun. I hope we will see each other tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 pm
Aku then kicked at her feet, planning on punching her in the stomach if she jumped upwards to dodge. "lets see if you fall for this trick then"

((Occ: didnt notice that bed time bit, i will see you tommorow))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Rogue Ryu
((only to youki ^^, and he was thinking the shower noises were naoto xp ))

Rogu looked around the room and he didnt seem to see youki, the main cause to the noises. "Were is youki, and what did he do to you anyway?" He looked around for the pervert, begining to glare everywhere. "that pervert"

((Going for tea, be back in a while))

((lol only to youki ahaha xD good kitty))

Why is he looking for the pervert? Naoto remains emotionless doesn't want to let Rogu know Youki was here. "This is a private room. Why would he come here. I just had a weird dream, that's all. Which is really weird..." Crossing his arms in front of chest, frown a bit when he mention about the dream. "Why are you looking for him?" He ask Rogu.

Youki confirm he feel Rogu is around. That collar has been sending him signal. But since he heard Naoto said 'Why would he come here'...he stay outside the room, listening to the two's conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 pm
((Excuse me...mind if I interrupt about the dorm thing? Nanao is a female so the dorm will be separated. In Japan, such HUGE school will have a girl's dorm and a boy's dorm in different places, kinda far away from each other too. Unless this school is that big and the dorm is small then there can be this possibility that the girls' dorm at 3rd floor and boy's at 2nd floor. <~~example. xD ))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm
((were going to have the dorm for the boys on bottem floor, and girls on top. We have a huge garden, and a large school but tiny dorms ><. That ok?))
Rogu looked at naoto and then scratched his neck, highlighting the coller which blocked him from scratching his neck. "Well this coller would be one reason, why did he put this thing on me anyway. Does he think im his pet or something? And another thing, i swear you scream because he slept in the same bed as you, or changed you or something. Or did you willingly put those on?". As he said this he pointed at naoto's clothes and then looked around, he himself was wearing nothing but a towel, and was still dripping wet from the shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Naoto look at the pyjamas he is wearing. He is not happy when the cat to ask about it. "None of your business..." He said blushing a bit, looking away, not making eye contact with the cat. "About that collar, I doubt he dare to put one on me." s**t...why am I answering his stupid questions? "You're not gonna go to school like that, aren't cha?" He change the topic avoiding the cat to ask more.

Youki is outside, smiling a bit when he hear Naoto said something about the collar that he doesn't dare to put one on him.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 am
Rogu looked down, forgetting he was only wearing a towel as he was speaking with naoto. "Ah...i fogot about that....could i borrow some clothes from you? My brother has most likely locked the room and my key is still in there...." He said blushing a little himself, he was pretty stupid to forget he was only wearing a towel and nothing else, and even to forget to bring a key with him when he left. He was pretty ditzy today after all. "And those do look cute on you, if you were a girl i might of been interested in you with those pyjamas...and why do you still wear pyjamas? I stopped wearing them at five, well i did tend to sleep outside half the time...climbed too many trees". He said this while scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:07 am
Naoto is finding his spare school uniform for the cat from the cupboard. But the size seems to be a little bit 'long' for the cat since he is quite tall and the cat is shorter. As the cat mention about the pyjamas...He take off his cold and cool look and put on the Namahage fierceful look. "Waruina, for not being a girl on the day I was born!"

Youki still standing out there, listening to their conversation while waiting Naoto to be prepared for school.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 am
Rogu looked a little surprised at his reaction and he began to put his head into his hands as he shock it. "Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I didnt mean it like that....anyone is that for me? Thanks". He put a big grin on and grabbed the clothes and placed them on, dropping the towel and revealing all there was down there as he pulled the trousers on and put the shirt and everything else on. "A bit long...but at least i will be warm". He grinned at naoto, ignoring the fact that his was wearing someone elses clothes without any underwear on....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 am
I am not going to wear that pants again. "You can have the pants, but the shirt and coat you have to return them to me after washing them." He tell the cat and grab the uniform he wore yesterday into the bathroom.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 am
Rogu noticed as he took what seemed to be the clothes he wore yesterday, and thought that the clothes he wore wasthe only clean par he had. "These clothes wouldnt happen to be the only other par of clothes you have would them? You didnt have to it they are....and do you want me to pay for these trousers? I cant take them for free....otherwise ill have to answer to a pissed of youki which i dont want again, and still why did he put this coller on? Was it to seal the demon me or just for fun, arrrg". He began to ruff up his hair shaking his head and holding his hair maddly. What the hell is happening to me anyway...should i have just stayed home and done demon killing like my parents did before they turned themselves....  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff