Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:26 pm
Gothic Pagan
And/Or
Napoleonic Goth  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm a mix between Punk, Goth, and Hippie. blaugh Pathetic, I know  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

vailendeathmage

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:43 pm
honestly i change sometimes i am really upset like after my dog died i was goth goth almost emo i was like that for a year and before my dog died i was like punk/skater goth and after my year of nearing emo my friends helped me out of it and i went back to the punk goth and now that i'm in collage i tend to end up on the sluttyer side of goth  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 am
I'm everywhere on any type of goth, just depending on my mood and the situation, lol.  

nightwing773

objektiv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:08 am
....wow reading through the first few pages were quite confusing.......but I would have to say....pin-up goth(in the corprit world) and just a goth as it does have it's many forms depending on my many mood changes....but can I just say....i am in ABSOLUTE lust for the emo skinny cigerette jeans GOTT IN HIMMEL those are comphy and they look so darn good sweatdrop whee Glad to put that out there.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:41 pm
I am what used to be called a "Theatrical Goth"; but I am not sure if the term is used anymore...  

Orias13

XxMCR.FREAKxX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:56 pm
Prometheus_ the wise
i am both punk goth and skater goth
im a punk gothy skatery goth goth goth  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:36 pm
Hmm...uh...er...yeah.

I'm an enigma. That's what I am. I don't think that I could fall into any sort of category. Enigma's the game...enigma...ing...is the game. I couldn't fall into the "Goth" goth, for I don't..."conform" to what society says is goth. I'm just...out there. BEing weird. Like I am. I guess my confused enigmatic actions and clothes make me who I am. I am...WHO I AM!

I am the Nazo no Gosshikkujin!  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:33 pm
skullcrushergurl
but i do agree that labels are really only for high school.... domokun

Here Here.

Using the list you've created on your poll...Punk Goth.

I can skate but I wouldn't call myself skater goth.

For the game record, Punk Goth (who also likes metal and grunge music.)

Classical isn't that bed people!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:00 pm
I guess I'm a mix of different classifications of Goth.
I'm a Goth-Loli, a Punk Goth and a Clasiical Goth whee  

Joji-sama

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 pm
I'm just me. heart

However, if I need be categorized, I suppose I'm most like a romantigoth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:35 pm
NoirRaven
To be honest, I could be considered goth, but I believe these labels should be dropped the moment you're out of high school. stare I am me, myself, and I and have no use for labels.

I agree completly, because Ive been having to say that to myself for a while and see no point in putting a name for yourself when its just a publicity style and really has no meaning. I cant say i look goth, and see no time in dressing it, but my personality got ppl convinced. Im just me...I have no lable either.  

Redwing~Shadow

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 pm
Im stating to wonder where the term "goth" ever came into play in modern society. and how come ppl make it such a deal as a style, or other than that connected and associated with other religions like wicca and paganism. That puts those religion into play that they are just part of the style. The "Gothics" were a form of culture and what not back then, but now i see it going to far with societies idea of what being gothic is all about. It merly is a personaliy, of being yourself. I dont really see the word as a lable, more of a personality, but when ppl go to far and try to be something they're not, then yeah, they went a little to far and stuck themselves with a lable, for trying to fit in, because society likes to take these terms like "goth" and make them sound cool so ppl can become that to be cool to. wrong, all goth is about is having a free personality and being yourself. Im leaving it with that case.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:49 pm
People often call me a "Classic Goth".
Based on what I know of the that, I think they are right.  

Al-aaraaf

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games