Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Aviera actually hadn't seen this coming. He had gotten up to run as the door flew open but had been hit before he could make it far. Finally he stopped strugling and let himself drop to his knees more or less to get the womans hands off him. He couldn't look at Grimm now he was discusted after all they had done for him he turned his back against them. He glanced at the others and then let his head fall again covering his face with his hair. His body was shaking a bit with the need to fight back but he fought against it and stayed where he was his powers had been cut off and now he was left with nothing. He would use force but the darts poison took everything he had. "pitiful...." He muttered through clenched teeth. All form of light went out as he tensed against the force. He started to struggle to his feet, his eyes dim and his body rigid. "You disrespect your family so much and hate what you are to the point you wish the death of those like you." He was standing fully now fighting against everything around him. The men fought to try and keep him down but it wasn't working as he strained to regain control of the situation and throw Grimm from his mind as he could Vondel in the past. "Are you really that pathetic to believe their promises. You realize that your power is incomplete without mine and without my blessing when I pass you cant recieve it like you did my brothers." He snarled now fighting to get the men off. "Did he really mean that little to you. He was your father fool." He looked down at the floor again as he was hit in the back with one of the guns. Snapping back he threw one off but caused himself to stagger. "They wont let you live after my death." He growled. "that was never there intention. Their lying to you. You think they wont kill you afterwards?" He looked at him saddened but it was covered by a pure rage as he struggled more. "You dont deserve to be a part of this blood line or have any of the powers bistowed towards you. Worthless child!" He let himself subdue to the drug and fell back to the floor shaking lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm
Grimm walked over to Aviera, his face untroubled. "I hated what I was yes, but now im better than anyone here, not being shunned and beaten. I am the Lord now. Even if I do not have your power I will find a way to take it. Even if that means prying into your thick skull day after long day. As for the humans I have my ways of keeping alive. Unlike you." Grimm smiled again, looking to Hikaru and Bella. "You two shouldn't have met Vondel or Aviera. You both would have been spared if you hadn't met them. But I am sorry that you have to go through this, I really didn't mean for you both to get caught in this." Grimm looked away, truely sorry for their current positions.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:13 pm
Aviera struck out at him as he got close a deep snarl errupting from his chest. "The lord of what, noone will be left you idiot." He yelled trying to sit up. "No matter what you lose. You get nothing and I will never give you my powers ill release them before i die so they can never been given to a traitor like you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Hikaru had been truely shocked as the doors had been thrown open to reveal the humans and she was shot before she could react. She looked to Grimm, deep sadness in her eyes as she slowly fell to her knees. She watched as he talked with Aviera, her intire body shook with sadness of the betrayal and she could feel her heart hardening. She should have known better to let anybody get into her trust, she should have stayed clear of anybody. As her body shook she stared at Grimm "how.. could you.. i gave you my full trust Grimm.. i never saw you as somebody who was a freak.. i saw you for somebody i thought you were" tears were streaming down her cheeks as she watched him "I thought out of everybody in the world i had found somebody that was like me. But I was wrong Grimm.. Your just as bad as those who have teased and taunted you.. you.." she couldn't complete her sentence any longer, the tranquilizers taking effect of her as her body fell, her heart broken.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 pm
Grimm kicked Aviera, not caring about what he said. He was about to reply when he heard Hikaru. Apart of him was deeply saddned, but he could no longer care after so many years of planning. He walked over to her and lifted up her limp body. "She is not to be killed or harmed in anyway. She is mine to deal with...." But just then a rummbling could be heard. Not that of cars or Vampires, but something other. Grimm's eyes widened as he threw Hikaru away. "Everyone RUN!!!" Grimm booked it out into the night as the windows behind the throne shattered. Six Werewolves came in, snarling and ripping away at all the humans.

Sam had finely joined the fight. At first he didn't care about the Vampires. But he owed Vondel for many things. Of course he took his time organizing his wolves but a civil war was not easy to deviate from. So once they arived he killed as many humans as he could. Most fled, but they did their best to kill most of them. When the throne room was empty he shifted back, hastly putting on some cloths. Once done with that he helped Aviera to get on his feet while his other wolves helped the others. "looks like I got here just in time. What the hell was that all about? Where is Vondel?" Sam looked around puzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm
Hikaru hadn't noticed how her body had been thrown like an old rag doll as the rumbling was heard, she didn't see the werewolves or smell any of the massacre. Her mind was off in its own place, her body limp as she lived in the world of her mind. She knew she wouldn't be able to move her body, even if she tried, the tranquilizers still in full effect. Instead though her mind was off, replaying everything in her past, though more importantly it replayed her times with Grimm, she had truely thought they had a connection, but everytime she was happy in her memory, the very ending always came, and it hurt each time. Her body was crying, even though she had no idea it was happening.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Sam looked over to the Wolf/demon girl. "O s**t! Brutus, John, come Help Aviera shake the Tranqs off." Sam took out so needles and jabbed one into Aviera's leg. It was straight Adrenalin. He walked over and did the same to Hikaru while Brutus and John helped Aviera. "Hey you alright hun? They didn't hurt you to much right? Damn those bastards!" Sam held her close, trying to confort a compleat stranger. He didn't know why but he just had to. A deep rummblaing growl came from him but he kept it quiet, as to not disturb Hikaru.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Hikaru opened her eyes as she felt something happening, her body shifting positions. She closed her eyes again, her mind wrapping around what was happening slowly. She was being held, but by who..? She opened her eyes again slowly, trying to focus on who it was. When she inhaled a strong scent of werewolf washed over her, it was welcome, but it wasn't the scent she had wanted. She slowly tried to get up, her body shaking with the effort, most of it still numb "i'll.. i'll be fine.." she said weakly, inwardly growling at herself for being seen so weak infront of her own kind. She put a hand on her head, even though she hadn't sat up that fast, it still gave her a headache and she curled up in a ball, her eyes closing once more, though she remained concious to listen to what was happening.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Sam picked her up, not caring if she disagreed with him. "Brutus, take over the clean up and get the other bloodsuckers here quick. There is only so much us Wolves can save them from." He took her to the nearest bedroom, setting her down gently. He thought she would be more confy in a room. One look at her leg sent him snarling though. He would kill them for that. He quickly set about cleaning it and taking it out. The tranqs helpped. Once she was stiched up and good, he sat on the bed with her. He had no idea how to help, but the wolf in him..... well needed to help. Danm what was wrong with him?

Grimm was back with the human forces, looking out over the town back to the Vampire mansion. For some reason, he felt a pull there, like someone was calling him. He growled. "I should not be so weak. I betrayed all I know for this power, for this moment! I will kill everyone who treated me like I was a freak!" rage churned in him, but something was tugging at him from all the chaos of him mind. He didn't want to think of why he wanted to spare just Raven, he didn't want to admit it to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Raven didn't struggle as the werewolf picked her up and brought her away from Aviera, away from bella, and away from the scene where it all had happened. She flinched a few times but allowed him to work on her leg, and she felt the releif of having the bullet being taken out, she let out a small sigh before she curled up a bit. She had guessed that this wolf was a medic wolf of some sort and was only doing his job as she turned away from him, her voice was just about gone and she didn't even bother trying to speak.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Sam, didn't want to be a creep, but he just couldn't sit there like an idiot. "Hey, im sorry for not introducing myself. I am Samual Triden, Clan leader of the Werewolves. Well at least of the best ones." Samual made a failed attempt at a joke, but fell silent. His wolf wanted to put her in his arms and confort her, but he kept to himself, balling his fists so he didn't move.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Aviera stood shakily and let himself collapse into the throne. "You arrived just in time thank you." He muttered looking around as other vampires ran through the doors to see the scene. He was weak and glanced at Bella sadly barely able to keep himself concious. The adrenalin had helped but wore out to quickly in his body. "Please go to your master and thank him for me as well tell him my brother is dead. That his son, the man you saw is the reason why."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:46 pm
Brutus nodded, but did not leave his side. Untill he was told otherwise, he would be Aviera's personal guard, along with John. They were hulking brutes but good at following orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Raven looked slowly to Sam, her eyes emotionless, though she was still on the brink of crying, though she held it in as best she could, she couldn't even take in his joke, though he tried. She opened her mouth and slowly spoke, her voice laced with a deep sadness "my name.. is raven.." she almost didn't even bother to speak but knew it would have been rude not to, it was the least she could do for the leader.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm
Viktoria, after deciding following the Vampire was not for the best ran toward the vampire's mansion. She burt through the door and looked in.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games