Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Scotty organised the larger equipment to be transported to the ship and carried what he could himself.

--

Kirk held up a hand to placate him.
"Clam down, I'll deal with Spock and starfleet. As far as I'm concerned I don't know anything underhanded. It's not like I can judge after all with my record."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Tanara kept a stern expression on her face as she prepared herself to converse with some weak dog. But a weak dog with knowledge....and knowledge was just as equally powerful in the right hands. This was something many other klingons seemed to realize which was why they were now under her command.

--

"Running from the security is misbehaving," Uhura remarked. "Keep it up and I'll have half a mind to put you back in the cozy little cell myself."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"I'm glad we have an understanding" Uttered Shern, tearing his gaze from Spock towards Kirk; showing him his menacing smile "It is perhaps best that us two go for a little stroll to the stations secure laboratory. It is where I keep my 'stores' "

---

Chekov made it back to the forward sensor array just in time to collapse under the volume of stuff he was carrying. As he lay there panting he looked over to see all the rest of the equipment beam next too him. Sitting up he swore in Russian. He glanced over the equipment. There was a lot. Way more than needed. Enough to do what they had to, replace the equipment ... and more. "What is Scottie up to" he thought to himself.

---

Sulu was starting to actually get tired. He sheathed his sword and crouched down atop one of the tables. Did I tell you about how I got the assignment aboard the Enterprise...?"

His audience gathered around eager for more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:10 pm
"I don't appreciate people pushing me aroudn when i've done nothing wrong." Zepatos protested stubbornly.

--

Nero was led upto the room where he was to converse with the klingon commander. He was flanked by guards and tried to keep his annoyance in check. he was finally marched upto her.

"m'am. This is Captain Nero." One of the gaurds said, nodding in respect to her, though obviously not keen on Nero's prescense here. "do you wish for us to remain here?" he asked.

Nero remained quiet and clasped his hands behind his back casually as he waited, studying each person suspiciously.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm
"by all mean,s lead the way." Kirk said standing up.

--

Scottie was also struggling, but his engineers eventually came to assist them.

"Come on, no time for laying around" he joked to Chekov and deposited hsi won equipment where it was suppsoed to me. he looked at it, obviously eager to get started.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm
"There is no need," Tanara replied and waved them out. "You may go."

She studied the Romulan. There was anger....annoyance......distrust that could be read in his eyes. Good.

---

"Mmhm," Uhura crossing her arms. Jinx suddenly pounced on him from behind. Uhura smirked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Chekov grunted but sprang into action, eager to see what Scottie had planned

---

Shern stepped forward and put his hand on Kirk's shoulder. Seconds later they had been transported to the lab.

"I didn't fancy pointy ears knowing the location of this lab. Are you sure he is trustworthy. Both you and I know playing dirty and illegal is the way to defeat Nero. He is from the future. What other chance do we have?"

---

"Mr Sulu, this is Chekov calling from the Enterprise. Can you manage the sensor interface from the bridge while me and Scottie work on the mechanics"

Sulu, mid backflip at the time stumbled as the intercom message came in. He slipped across the bar taking several drinks with him. "On my way" he grunted as he got up. Absolutely dripping wet Sulu skulked back to the Enterprise. That was embarrassing.

"What happened to you" asked the red-clothed ensign at Sulu's station as Sulu stumbled onto the bridge soaking wet. Sulu shot one glance at the ensign and he knew better to question further. The ensign staggered backwards before heading towards the turbo-lift.

"Deck 22" asked the ensign and the turolift spun into action. The red-shirted ensign stepped out of the turbo-lift and dropped dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 pm
[the curse of the redshirt! rolleyes lol!]
[Scotty & uhura: *looks down at shirts* gonk gonk ]
[ rofl ]

Kirk nodded, understanding Shern's concern, but looked serious for a moment.
"Commodore, I trust Spock with both my vessel and my life. While he does follow protocol to the letter my authority eclipses that. He will do what I ask him, and smiliarily I will take his advice seriously. While I agree with you completely, we're not playing games either."

--

Scotty busied with getting thing to the engine room and set up.
"right. Chekov you're leading the way with improving the system. i'll advise you. While we're here with the treasure trove open to us i'm going to be upgrading the shields. I think i figured out who we can boost the capacity of our power t input into all systems, but i'm going to concentrate it on your stuff and the shields primarily. but i need to install some sizable new kit. Shoudlnt' take too long but it'll help you out."

---

Zepatos staggered as jinx's weight was thrown into him "oof! for Fate's sake, get off, Jinx! you're heavier than you look."

~*~*~

Meanwhile on the Klingon planet, Nero regarded Tanara for a few more moments. when it seemed that she wouldn't speak, he did so.

"I was under the impression that we had an agreement of an alliance, yet I've been told to report to you, commander. Am I to assume you doubt my intentions? Or is this just a formality? i don't' want to waste my time."

he looked inquisitively at her. he wasn't entirely sure the Klingons had forgiven him for the destruction of their warbirds he enacted some time earlier, but eh assumed that their alliance woudl eclipse that fact. it was a demonstration of his power after all, and that was what interested them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:47 pm
Jinx purred and licked Zepatos several times before moving off. She then purred apologetically sensing his displeasure.

"You should be glad that someone is happy to see you," Uhura commented.

--

Tanara laughed. "So you're the one who took out my warbirds," she replied. She stood up and circled around him. "I suppose its true one should never underestimate one's oppenet."

"I'm curious as to why you allied youself with us and not your own kind," she said. "Do you not fear that I might strike you down?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Zepatos rubbed dry where Jinx had licked him, and then cast her a smile to show there were no hard feelings/ he looked back at Uhura.
"Why? aren't you happy to see me?"

---

Nero watched her as she circled him, but eventually took his eyes off her, not wanting to feel foolish at compensating for her movements.
"I am separate form my people at this moment. I work for them but not with them. I believe that it desirable." he said stiffly.
As she circled again he met her eyes as she passed.
"Fear is inconsequetial to me now. Especially that of death. I do not feel it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:14 pm
"Hookay everyone" Chekov exclaimed clapping his hands. We havft a lot of work and not much time to do it. I need new power couplings laying from all four sensor arrays to engineering. They all need hooking up to this power module. While your guys are doing that (he said motioning to one half of the team), "the rest of you need to install this module directly onto the warp drive anti-matter regulator. This should give us just the boost we need to give both the sensor array, shields and weapon systems additional power. You need to replace the existing antimatter containment field generator with the new class 5 Scottie brought aboard. It should stop all the additional energy were ploughing out of there causing the thing to explode. "

"On the double" He yelled while, once again clapping his hands at the perplexed engineers.

"I would appreciate your help with regulating the new power couplings into the new sensor grid and removing our old power modifications. This should make it all the more redundant as the additional sensors on the forward and after sensor arrays are no longer dependant on the starboard array for power"

---

Sulu sat dripping wet in his chair, but monitored the deactivation and reactivation of the sensors at the computer level. By the time all the work was done, it would be like these sensors were always there he thought. He was rather impressed at Scottie's and Chekov's resourcefulness.

---

Shern turned to Kirk. "Its why I am glad I have you. Like I say, I'm a strategist. It usually is a game to me"

Shern's eyes glistening he looked at Kirk. "Keep me straight"

Shern then turn round gesturing Kirk into the room before them. "So, where shall we start? Radiation, Biological, Tricobolt, Energy, Electo-chemical..."

Shern broke off from his list. "You get the picture. However, One thing is for sure... We'll need to modify some ships systems to be able to launch these things."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm
"And why should I be?" Uhura asked. Jinx seemed satisifed with the smile and wondered over to the bed where she stretched out. "Bed," she said proudly with her new word.

--

Tanara gave a toothy grin. "Good," she replied. "I can respect that."

She went back to her seat. "I want an update on your plans," she said. "If I find them sound I may be generous in complying with a request or two from you."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Running along the coridoors of deck 22, an ensign was running towards the turbolift. She was extremely late for her shift in engineering and Scottie would not be pleased! Why had she been so distracted on Station 23? Damn Sulu and his heroic stories she thought as she rounded the corner. She stopped. Could her eyes be deceiving her... a body?

"Deck 22 to sickbay, we have a medical emergency" She ran towards the body, but she took was struck down.

If only she had a name...
... she may have lived

Poetically she came to her final resting place atop the first victim. Their red uniforms merged into one. Both were silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm
McCoy tried to get a response from the message he had just recieved but got no response. "Damn it," he mumbled. He gathered up his supplies and had one nurse tag along with him to Deck 22.

"My God," he gasped. He quickly checked for life signs but found know. "What the hell.....McCoy to bridge," he said. "We might have a situation here."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:26 pm
[*cracking up at her death* rotfl! awesome rofl ]
[what's killing them i wonder? or is it just the curse of the redshirts? *dramatic music*]

Zepatos pouted. "i dunno. Why shouldn't you be?"

---

Nero sighed as if it was obvious.
"I want to destroy the Federation and its Starfleet, as do your people. If we take down its space stations we cripple its fleet. I acquired technology from the borg in my...travels. they are what helped me survive and while I am rid of them now, the technology i received is easily strong enough to complete sucha job. Yet i cannot take down the whole federation alone.
But i have a personal settlement I want to finish first. The USS Enterprise is the newest ship of starfleet. i want it obliterated."

--

Scotty ran aroudn barking orders and helping out. chekov seemed to take to thsi like a natural, he woudl gladly have had him as one of his engineers

--

Kirk nodded.
"We need to find him first, remember. we need something that can get to the core of his ship fast."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games