Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 am
"Y-yes," Koko stammered talking his hand as she was led back downstairs. The light of the fire gave everything a warm golden glow and the flames caused shadows to bounce in various places.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:28 am
By the time Drake and Koko arrived Aridas had scooted back and still sat on the floor with his back resting on the lower part of the sofa. He twisted around and held a hand up in a vague wave of greeting.
"Hey. Did you get settled in all right?"

Drake sat down on one of the chairs and nodded. "yeah. sorted."
He smiled at the warmth the fire gave out when contrasted to the chilly night outside. Maybe being a little domestic for once wasn't a bad thing.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 am
"Yes, its a lovely room," Koko replied with a smile and took a seat. "We were glancing over your collection of books while we were up there too."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 am
Aridas looked interested.
"Oh really? well,feel free to borrow any you like. I've read most of them anyway."

"do you actually read greek?" Drake aske,d thinking back to the odessy.

"oh no, i don't. I just liked the idea of it." Aridas shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:21 am
"I'll do that," Koko smiled to Aridas. Then her attention turned to the pups that were scampering their way. Bly followed them while Yoki rested.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 am
Aridas looked over to the pups, smiling. they were kind of cute.
"Do they have names yet?" he asked. he then looked mildly concerned.
"hm. I haven't got any dogfood in, I suppose they can have some chicken or beef tonight if they want. I'll have to check out the shops in the morning, most will be shut by now." he shrugged, mentally compiling a shopping list.

Aridas gave a meaningful look over at Koko. Aridas was speaking oddly again, surely he meant the evening? But then again Drake did slip occasionally saying 'good morning' when he woke up despite the time of day. it was just habit.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 am
Koko nodded and pointed as she called their names. "That's Angel.....Tyler," she said and looked to JUdith to make sure she got the name right. "and Buster." Bly barked in at the word food. "And papa Bly and Yoki is elsewhere."

She ignored the 'morning' part. Seeing as she worked during the day and tend to get the times confused once in a while. "I'm sure they would appreiate it," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 am
"Nice to meet you." Aridas said, ruffling Bly's fur when he came over. he then stood up.
"they look hungry, i'll have rummage and see what i can come up with."
he headed into the kitchen and started clanking around and he looked in the fridge.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 am
Bly wagged his tail and panted happily. Buster gave squeaky cute barks at his siblings and then at Drake.

Koko moved to sit on the floor as Angel came over started crawling over her lap. Bly followed Tyler over to Judith.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 am
Drake started playing with Buster again, but tried to teach him how to sit.

Aridas eventually found some fresh steak he'd been intending to eat later, and withdrew it form the fridge. he then peeked around the doorframe.
"Do they eat it raw or cooked?" he asked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:09 am
"They'll eat it either way," Koko replied.

Buster wasn't quite grasping what Drake wanted him to do. Koko giggled at the cute scene. She meanwhile focused on getting Angel's full attention. Then she called Bly over. She commanded him to sit and he did. Angel watched this several times before getting what to do. Even the other two eventually followed along-thinking it was a game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 am
Aridas shrugged and decided to go with raw since it took less effort. The pups didn't seem old enough to eat yet so he cut the steak into adult sized portions for Bly and yoki before cutting them up onto more bite-sized chunks. Once he was done he couldn't help but suck the blood off his fingers, though it was a unpleasant coppery dead taste. he promptly washed his hands and his mouth out in the sink with a grimace.

As he walked back in with the plates of steak he saw the dogs starting to do sit' actions in unison with Drake enthusiastically calling out instructions to the Buster pup.
"dinner is served." he said, putting a plate down in front of Bly and the going off to scout out yoki and give it to her too.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 am
Koko could help but laugh cheerfully at the sight. She had never seen such an adorable sight. She paused in the lesson when Aridas brought Bly the food. "He's going to start like you better than me spoiling him like that," she smiled with laughter in her eyes while looking at the cut up meat served on a plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:35 am
Drake sat back, that looked like decent quality steak too.

"Ah, it's just this once." Aridas shrugged once he'd delivered the food to the dogs. he then took up a seat on one of the chairs. "they've had a long journey."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 am
Koko smiled. "Yeah, they did," she replied. "Thankfully these little guys arrived before we were in flight. I could only imagine that woman's face during the flight...."

She glanced at Drake and Judith to see their reactions to the thought.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games